Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden doesn't know his butt from a hot rock - and THIS is the dupe of forces he cannot comprehend - this is the President Elect, or rather the President Non-Elect

Is it too late to stop this?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden doesn't know his butt from a hot rock - and THIS is the dupe of forces he cannot comprehend - this is the President Elect, or rather the President Non-Elect

Is it too late to stop this?
No.
Keep praying. In a lawful non-corrupt election the 1887 Electoral Count Act states, in brief, whoever is ahead on December 14 gets the electors and, with them, the presidency.

I think the Capitol Hill Republican members of Congress saw this steal coming. And maybe that is why Rubio, a Republican of Florida, introduced S.4517 in August. Not surprisingly it never got out of Committee.
Actions - S.4517 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): A bill to provide States additional time relating to the appointment of electors and for the meeting of electors for the 2020 election for President and Vice President.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I also am not confident at all that the courts will eventually decide there was enough problems to overturn it.
There's still the Supreme Court of the USA, and Amy Barrett will not be playing political games. She has too excellent a reputation. And there are also the other conservative judges who wish to uphold the Constitution and the rule of law. Ultimately, the Lord will also intervene since many Christians have praying.

For all we know Joe Biden and Kamala Harris may be lying in their coffins by January 20 through an act of God.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The extent, from top to bottom, of "long time" people paid by the American Taxpayers, collusion to back stab the American people, is beyond the height of utter Disdain!

They are beyond a pass, tongue lashing, consideration of a light Sentence.
They should be imprisoned for their crimes, and serve in the same cells, where their lawmaking Authority have sent so many Americans.

Firing squads, poison gas could be allowed for US executions under Justice Department's new rule

Reactions: Taken and historyb

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Justice is Righteousness, but vengeance is for GOD! And so although we may think up a thousand remedies, including a "mineral supplement" (lead), it seems a better idea to leave that "detail" to GOD! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The MOST disturbing aspect, -- is that WE will be the recipients of this "justice" when we refuse to worship the "beast".

But then again, those who are martyred will Return with Jesus to rule and reign for the Thousand Years. So statistically speaking, if you give up the last DECLINING 20 or so years of your life, you gain 1,000, which is a 50:1 return on investment. -- An excellent investment anyway you look at it! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
R

Rita

Don’t you think that firing squad is kind of going backwards !?Also it’s difficult to work out if you all agree with this move, which is being taken under the Trump administration. Are you all in favour of this.

I guess it’s difficult to understand coming from a country that did away with the death penalty many many years ago. I am not sure where I really sit on the matter, given the awareness that there are many innocent people who have been proven innocent years after a crime.
Rita

Reactions: farouk

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DON'T TREAD ON ME!
The founders of our country thought things out pretty good. The history of it all is pretty interesting. The checks and balances go pretty deep...but we are the final check. One of the reasons they felt that it was important for the populous to be armed.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."

A Biden administration would not last.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Don’t you think that firing squad is kind of going backwards !?Also it’s difficult to work out if you all agree with this move, which is being taken under the Trump administration. Are you all in favour of this.

I guess it’s difficult to understand coming from a country that did away with the death penalty many many years ago. I am not sure where I really sit on the matter, given the awareness that there are many innocent people who have been proven innocent years after a crime.
Rita

It certainly has me questioning my stance against the death penalty. My stance had assumed that capital offences would at least warrant a life sentence. However, with the political nature of these offences we can not be assured that the sentence will be carried out. They are likely to be pardoned or to stage another coup from prison.

R

Rita

It certainly has me questioning my stance against the death penalty. My stance had assumed that capital offences would at least warrant a life sentence. However, with the political nature of these offences we can not be assured that the sentence will be carried out. They are likely to be pardoned or to stage another coup from prison.
How about how someone is executed, regardless of views, which do you think is the fairest way ?
Do you agree with the change in the laws regarding how someone should be executed.
I know firing squads were consider fairer for those carrying out the punishment as no one would know who had the live ammo. Surely the way things are done now have been deemed the best way after previously doing things differently. Sorry, just curious on the whole subject. I should have set up a new thread, just got to go to work. If you want to move my post, and your response , I don’t want to derail this one.
Rita

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it rather disturbing that "conservative Christian Republican supporters" are already discussing a death penalty for the opposition. How would you convince anyone that the following isn't revealing you as the perpetrator? For those willing to inflict the death sentence upon political opponents in a church/state government it will be but a short step to doing the same to those you disagree with on religious grounds.
John 16:2
‭They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find it rather disturbing that "conservative Christian Republican supporters" are already discussing a death penalty for the opposition.
The death penalty has always been in force for traitors (not merely "the opposition"). This is not something Christians are coming up with. Even the New Testament sanctions the death penalty for heinous and high crimes such as treason. See Romans 13.

If you do not believe that treason has been committed in the USA since 2016, then obviously you do not wish to face the truth.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I find it rather disturbing that "conservative Christian Republican supporters" are already discussing a death penalty for the opposition. How would you convince anyone that the following isn't revealing you as the perpetrator? For those willing to inflict the death sentence upon political opponents in a church/state government it will be but a short step to doing the same to those you disagree with on religious grounds.
John 16:2
‭They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

High treason is a capital offence, irrespective of religion. Romans 13:3-4

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don’t you think that firing squad is kind of going backwards !
Actually the firing squad was a very good idea. It would make people think twice about committing treason. And treason is a very serious offence.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
How about how someone is executed, regardless of views, which do you think is the fairest way ?
Do you agree with the change in the laws regarding how someone should be executed.
I know firing squads were consider fairer for those carrying out the punishment as no one would know who had the live ammo. Surely the way things are done now have been deemed the best way after previously doing things differently. Sorry, just curious on the whole subject. I should have set up a new thread, just got to go to work. If you want to move my post, and your response , I don’t want to derail this one.
Rita
The method of execution is a matter of policy. There have been shortages on lethal injection drugs in the past.

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.