Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Listening to the Michigan Senate oversight Committee....on voting fraud...

I have now heard and seen evidence of massive fraud from several States. The worst State thus far, concerning the actual handling of ballots and the insertion of extra ballots, unaccountable ballots, and the worst chain of custody of these ballots, hands down, is Michigan.

I though the fraud in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Georgia was really massive and obvious. Michigan clearly takes the 1st spot....without argument
I hear it isn't all Republican and there is finally some scrutiny to the claims the witnesses are making.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a perfect world,the one in my dreams, everyone involved in the stealing of this election should be prosecuted.
Though in the matter of Joe Biden, his attorney would likely cite an exception based on mental disability or defect. Never enlist a man suffering Alzheimer's disease to be party to an election coup. He can't keep secrets.

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”

This seems out of context. What's the rest of the video say? I've seen too often where politician statements are taken out of context and uses against them. I'm no fan of Biden and think he is as crooked as the day is long. But I don't trust this video being completely accurate at this point. I would need to see the entire thing before making a call on this.

Reactions: WaterSong

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to the basement for Biden - GUILLOTINE for the deep state honchos!
The French Revolution then?

Bad idea.

High treason is a capital offence, irrespective of religion. Romans 13:3-4

Yes it is, and I would support justice on this. A trial and a jury should decide guilty or not guilty. Then the court would decide the penalty.

There are too many political games here and the deep state is far too large to allow any death penalties. They WILL protect their own. They always have. See how Clinton and Obama have been protected? See how Mueller's team has been protected?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Live
Michigan State Senate Committee on Oversight Holds Hearing on Election Issues 12/1/20

Reactions: Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a Christian forum yet some are happy to contemplate execution of political enemies. This step is the step of dictators, used in China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia.
In a conversation with Muslims they justified killing apostates because they were traitors to Islam. Many believers in the Muslim world have died because of it. This is why many freak out when religion is weaponised. It is why communism kills so many as normal people become enemies of the state.

Whoever has commited fraud in the election, the failure has been in having too weak an electoral system, not their guilt. You discourage crime by dealing with the causes, and motivating people to live productive lives.

God bless

You forget that treason is on the books as one of the most serious if crimes. I believe attempting to steal an election would be treason against this country.

It's NOT political opponents or enemies. No one here is claiming we should execute political enemies. The claim is if someone is guilty of actual treason they would be subject to the death penalty for such crimes.

That's a far far cry from "I don't like your politics, therefore you must die.". We don't do that here and no one is saying that now.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, if you are listening into the MI Live oversight committee....there are loud voices outside from many protesters ....chanting USA and other things...I hear the sirens of cop cars now...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The French Revolution then?

Bad idea.

Yes it is, and I would support justice on this. A trial and a jury should decide guilty or not guilty. Then the court would decide the penalty.

There are too many political games here and the deep state is far too large to allow any death penalties. They WILL protect their own. They always have. See how Clinton and Obama have been protected? See how Mueller's team has been protected?

Epstein became too great a liability, so they got rid of him. It isn't loyalty they care about, but keeping themselves alive and out of prison.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Epstein became too great a liability, so they got rid of him. It isn't loyalty they care about, but keeping themselves alive and out of prison.
No....
He committed suicide. With forty people (of italian descent a bit more organized than the govt likes) watching him. Because now those watchers have the goods.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attorney Lin Wood says President Trump should enact “limited martial law” to hold a new presidential election without fraud:

upload_2020-12-1_13-37-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-1_13-36-24.png
    upload_2020-12-1_13-36-24.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I have now heard and seen evidence of massive fraud from several States. The worst State thus far, concerning the actual handling of ballots and the insertion of extra ballots, unaccountable ballots, and the worst chain of custody of these ballots, hands down, is Michigan.

I thought it interesting that the female Dominion-hired-contractor witness cited that the apparent Fraudulent-Ballot-processing-center was called the "Chicago Warehouse".

... as my granddaughter use to pronounce: it's a mace (mess) ...
Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have been trying to follow this thread but oh my goodness.... things just get crazier by the minute...
Is it even possible to have a NEW election?? That would seem to be the best solution under the circumstances.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, but ideally republicans would have the advantage first. Such as if the electoral college could not reach a majority vote.
I agree...patience is necessary right now...I think it is prudent at this point

Reactions: Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Live Whistleblower Testimony: USPS Trucker Claims Up To 300,000 Ballots Crossed State Lines

The Amistad Project is set to hold a live press conference for three whistleblowers to provide examples of “significant potential election fraud, some of which affects hundreds of thousands of ballots.”

The press conference will be hosted by Phill Kline, Director of the Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project – a national constitutional litigation organization.

One of the whistleblowers is a Pennsylvania postal truck driver who claims that 144,000 to 288,000 completed ballots were shipped across three state lines in October.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that I take it that, if there is a sign saying BAD DOG it is your fault if you enter the yard and get bite?
"Not their guilt" We have to assume they are dishonest and criminals. This is the point that needs to be made to the American voter.
Not their fault...they are bad dogs...they just do what bad dogs do.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A sign of the Government unraveling...DOJ Barr denies fraud today!!

Barr breaks with Trump in saying DOJ hasn’t found voter fraud that would alter 2020 election outcome

U.S NEWS
December 1, 2020
Updated: 2 mins ago

ByAnonymous

trump-and-barr-696x365.jpg

Attorney General William Barr said the Justice Department has not found evidence of extensive voter fraud that could create a different outcome in the 2020 presidential race, contradicting claims made by President Trump and his allies that the race was “rigged” or “stolen” and that President-elect Joe Biden didn’t really win.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press on Tuesday. He also appeared to shoot down allegations made by one-time Trump legal team lawyer Sidney Powell, who has repeatedly claimed that millions of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden by voting machines nationwide. “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” the attorney general said.

Barr said the Justice Department has looked into a variety of voter fraud claims, and expressed frustration with calls for the agency to investigate the election.

“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all, and people don’t like something they want the Department of Justice to come in and ‘investigate,’” Barr said, adding, “Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations and those have been run down — they are being run down. Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

As Trump-allied insiders distanced themselves from election fraud allegations made by Powell and national security officials within the Trump administration said they had seen no evidence of her claims, the president’s legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani, announced the attorney had no direct role in their efforts.

At a press conference in Washington, D.C. last month, Powell claimed Dominion Voting Systems software was created “at the direction” of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to steal elections in his country, and that the machines “can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.” Trump has repeatedly tweeted about Dominion to cast doubt on the election.

Dominion has denied being involved in a vote-switching scheme. Dominion spokesman Michael Steel rebutted these claims, saying that “this is a nonpartisan American company” and “it is not physically possible for our machines to switch votes from one candidate to the other.”

Christopher Krebs, the former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, defended the integrity of the 2020 election during an interview with CBS’s 60 Minutes that aired the weekend.

“I have confidence in the security of this election because I know the work that we’ve done for four years in support of our state and local partners. I know the work that the intelligence community has done, the Department of Defense has done, that the FBI has done, that my team has done. I know that these systems are more secure. I know based on what we have seen that any attacks on the election were not successful,” Krebs said over the weekend, adding, “There is no foreign power that is flipping votes. There’s no domestic actor flipping votes. I did it right. We did it right. This was a secure election.”

Trump, who fired Krebs after his agency put out a joint statement saying the 2020 contest was the most secure in U.S. history, tweeted his displeasure again Sunday.

60 Minutes never asked us for a comment about their ridiculous, one sided story on election security, which is an international joke,” Trump claimed. “Our 2020 Election, from poorly rated Dominion to a Country FLOODED with unaccounted for Mail-In ballots, was probably our least secure EVER!”

-----------hold tight.....exciting times are truly here --------------

Status
Not open for further replies.