Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Whoever has commited fraud in the election, the failure has been in having too weak an electoral system, not their guilt. You discourage crime by dealing with the causes, and motivating people to live productive lives.

I say blame both. Enact national standards like we do for other less vital interests.

Propose new regulation, that is how you get Democrats on board.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that I take it that, if there is a sign saying BAD DOG it is your fault if you enter the yard and get bite?
"Not their guilt" We have to assume they are dishonest and criminals. This is the point that needs to be made to the American voter.
Not their fault...they are bad dogs...they just do what bad dogs do.

There are reasons Private Property is Private!

"Guard Dogs" intended to not be friendly with strangers. Property owner likes to target shoot. Maybe a sink hole. Maybe snake pit.

Saying, a person Committing the Tresspass, an unlawful act is the guilty at fault Party.
A dog or snake bite or fall in a hole is not the dogs, snakes or holes fault/guilt.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FollowHim said:
Whoever has committed fraud in the election, the failure has been in having too weak an electoral system, not their guilt.

I say blame both. ...

Ummmmm, let's try it this way:

Whoever committed a RAPE of a woman, the FAILURE was HER having too weak of a defense, and NOT the guilt of the perpetrator.

... so you STILL want to co-blame the Woman?

WHAT?!?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say blame both. Enact national standards like we do for other less vital interests.

Propose new regulation, that is how you get Democrats on board.

There Are Laws and Regulations. They were Violated. More Laws and Regulations are not the Answer. The Answer IMO is Tougher Penal Consequences.

Mail Fraud Consequence can be a feather Tap.
Trying the Fraudsters top to bottom as a Conspiracy of Treason, might gain a more suitable Consequence.

Mailin Ballots and Computers have a long history of fraud vulnerabilities.
IMO, neither should be Acceptable in a Government election...Save an investagitive WAY for overseas military to vote...which is a whole other conversation.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This seems out of context. What's the rest of the video say? I've seen too often where politician statements are taken out of context and uses against them. I'm no fan of Biden and think he is as crooked as the day is long. But I don't trust this video being completely accurate at this point. I would need to see the entire thing before making a call on this.
I've not found a full video of his remarks.
However, I would suggest what he did say in that clip would have a long way to go to explain it away in any other context. That's pretty blatant a statement. I would wonder how would he get around that when he was speaking first person about his campaign?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barr is aligned with Trump. This is the same DOJ that has a really bad record of effecting justice. Remember HRC?
Barr could be being lied to by those who know he's loyal to the president.

It's a wait and see.
It's impossible to claim at this point, an outright lie actually, for DOJ or anyone in the media, to say there is no evidence of fraud and tampering in this election.
Therein lies the question. Why, with all that has been uncovered, would DOJ officials tell Barr essentially that none of that is true?

Cui bono?Who benefits?
A sign of the Government unraveling...DOJ Barr denies fraud today!!

Barr breaks with Trump in saying DOJ hasn’t found voter fraud that would alter 2020 election outcome

U.S NEWS
December 1, 2020
Updated: 2 mins ago

ByAnonymous

trump-and-barr-696x365.jpg

Attorney General William Barr said the Justice Department has not found evidence of extensive voter fraud that could create a different outcome in the 2020 presidential race, contradicting claims made by President Trump and his allies that the race was “rigged” or “stolen” and that President-elect Joe Biden didn’t really win.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press on Tuesday. He also appeared to shoot down allegations made by one-time Trump legal team lawyer Sidney Powell, who has repeatedly claimed that millions of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden by voting machines nationwide. “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” the attorney general said.

Barr said the Justice Department has looked into a variety of voter fraud claims, and expressed frustration with calls for the agency to investigate the election.

“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all, and people don’t like something they want the Department of Justice to come in and ‘investigate,’” Barr said, adding, “Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations and those have been run down — they are being run down. Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

As Trump-allied insiders distanced themselves from election fraud allegations made by Powell and national security officials within the Trump administration said they had seen no evidence of her claims, the president’s legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani, announced the attorney had no direct role in their efforts.

At a press conference in Washington, D.C. last month, Powell claimed Dominion Voting Systems software was created “at the direction” of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to steal elections in his country, and that the machines “can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.” Trump has repeatedly tweeted about Dominion to cast doubt on the election.

Dominion has denied being involved in a vote-switching scheme. Dominion spokesman Michael Steel rebutted these claims, saying that “this is a nonpartisan American company” and “it is not physically possible for our machines to switch votes from one candidate to the other.”

Christopher Krebs, the former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, defended the integrity of the 2020 election during an interview with CBS’s 60 Minutes that aired the weekend.

“I have confidence in the security of this election because I know the work that we’ve done for four years in support of our state and local partners. I know the work that the intelligence community has done, the Department of Defense has done, that the FBI has done, that my team has done. I know that these systems are more secure. I know based on what we have seen that any attacks on the election were not successful,” Krebs said over the weekend, adding, “There is no foreign power that is flipping votes. There’s no domestic actor flipping votes. I did it right. We did it right. This was a secure election.”

Trump, who fired Krebs after his agency put out a joint statement saying the 2020 contest was the most secure in U.S. history, tweeted his displeasure again Sunday.

60 Minutes never asked us for a comment about their ridiculous, one sided story on election security, which is an international joke,” Trump claimed. “Our 2020 Election, from poorly rated Dominion to a Country FLOODED with unaccounted for Mail-In ballots, was probably our least secure EVER!”

-----------hold tight.....exciting times are truly here --------------

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that I take it that, if there is a sign saying BAD DOG it is your fault if you enter the yard and get bite?
"Not their guilt" We have to assume they are dishonest and criminals. This is the point that needs to be made to the American voter.
Not their fault...they are bad dogs...they just do what bad dogs do.
Actually, if someone does have that sign, or another that warns of a dog that bites on that private property, and a person enters anyway and does suffer a bite, it is the fault of that person who was bitten. Because they were warned they would be and proceeded anyway.

That can be a bad thing too , that kind of sign. The best sign to have if one owns a dog that will go into guard mode and bite a stranger is one that simply says, "NO TRESPASSING!"
Having a sign that in any way indicates a dog on the property can be vicious can lead the homeowner/dog owner, to court if someone is bitten.
It's a double edged sword in a sense. Because yes, no one has a right to just enter onto private property uninvited. However, a sign that tells people you are aware your dog is vicious and said dog is able to get at people on the property, can leave that dog owner liable. Because they didn't have a dog they knew was vicious under control.

There was a process server that sued a homeowner after the homeowners Mastiff bit the process server in the leg. Signs everywhere. No Trespassing, Beware of Dog, etc... The dog was on a chain at the front of the house having his morning outing from the house when the server ignored the signs and walked on in.
The court ruled for the homeowner. Because the process server admitted he saw the chain, saw the huge dog, saw the signs, and entered anyway.
Just FYI. :)
"Woof" :p ;) :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Are Laws and Regulations. They were Violated. ....

Exactly CORRECT. -- Mail-In-Ballot Signature Verification is REQUIRED BY LAW, but IGNORED by the STATES. And Trump's 2019 EO Regarding the ELECTION was VIOLATED BY THE CIA.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Bobby Jo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From my perspective, I agree that the press does get things wrong, puts bias of one sort or another on everything.
But this is what life is. I have learnt that your enemies know your most obvious weaknesses so listen to them. They hate you so will show you areas you need to address that the audience are listening to.

Trump used the lie, exaggeration and taring down opponents constantly, which was new to the PC media. The emotional content maybe right, but the words are destructive in a bad way. Once he made enemies of everyone except his fan base, there is no reason why they should agree with his suggestions of potential fraud as if they are true. In this falsely generated world unfortunately when real fraud is taking place, you incentivise people to ignore you.

And the fraud argument hangs on various logical proofs, which need to be established and put forward before the sensational implications if the scope of the findings are large. Conspiracy nutcases are not going to win the day. The Kraken is also an idiotic slogan, but it gets attention for the wrong reasons. For mass fraud you need failure at signature confirmation level, access to the machines over the internet, ie ethernet enabled machines.

Unfortunately to the general public these two statements are a step too far. Most do not understand a form scanned by a machine can create a count however the programmer desires. So if Dominion update their system, 2 days before launch without 3rd party audited signoff and testing of the routines, you have zero security and integrity. A lot of people will not understand this one point destroys everything, no matter how sincere even the developers are etc. You do not put anything live, unless it is properly tested and quality checked. You do not run a live test in production, which are the actual words used by Dominion employees which demonstrates their total unprofessionalism, and I mean prosecutable unprofessionalism.

35 years ago I met a guy from a supplier who in front of me changed code while installing a system to be rolled out across the country. I pointed out if he made one mistake, it destroyed all the work done, and made the whole exercise worthless. He got very upset that I would question him like this, but I know I have made such mistakes, and only through testing do you know it works, never assuming anything.

So to get action, real response you start here, because everything flows from this. Dominion are an unprofessional operation, out of control with sincere workers, but out of their depth. Contractual obligation should exist to penalise such an operation with signed off protocols how to release upgrades, protect the production environment and separate development from test. The fact they had developers on site to help the operation shows they knew nothing about this, and their culture was totally wrong.

Fraud is the symptom of a flawed approach, by other parties probably, so unwrapping it will take time and care. The political implications hurts everyone, so you need a no fault environment, but also being ruthless to get to the facts. I say this because this particular type of problem crosses so many knowledge boundaries only a few people see the issues clearly.

God bless you
I didn't see Trump that way. The establishment media and the democrat machine were antagonistic toward him from the outset, promising they would destroy him before he even took office. What I saw was Trump standing up to them. He wasn't going to be bullied into submission by the left wing anti constitutional idealogues. You are right. The PC proper hated him... Because he wasn't a phony actor making a living pretending to be someone he wasn't... Like politicians. You got what you saw. You may not like what you saw...a flawed proud human like the rest of us, but he wasn't going to hide who he was from anyone just to please his critics. He had a job to do and that's what he set his mind on and to hell with the consequences. I wish everyone was like that... No deceit, no manipulating, maybe a little brash and over confidence and a lot of exaggeration, but hey, he did get the job done and that's what people voted him for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly CORRECT. -- Mail-In-Ballot Signature Verification is REQUIRED BY LAW, but IGNORED by the STATES. And Trump's 2019 EO Regarding the ELECTION was VIOLATED BY THE CIA.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Bobby Jo

Three Letters, being a Judge, Going to Church...are not the measure of Trustworthness or Honesty.

CIA agents take an oath to uphold the Constitution.
Lawfully, the original historical intent and purpose of EO's have used been outside of its scope for eons.
The CIA Director is supposed to Report their operations to the President. Likelihood IMO, there is much the President is Not Told.
Not only Trump...but likely all Presidents.
Wag the Dog.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the notation by Twitter that this claim is disputed. Every post on Twitter should have that same notation.

Twitter is a private company. They can practice censorship all they like. But they need members more than members need them. ;)
November 27,2020 Twitter has a new position called "head of conversational safety" (Her name? Christine Su) and her big plan is to add a sorry button.
She's not qualified for the post. But she is a high scoring gamer, is queer, and mixed race, calling herself a Chinese woman of color.

Social(ist) Media is not good news.
Report: Facebook Hires Chinese Nationals to Censor Platform
https://www.theblaze.com/slightly-offensve/trans-deer-twitch-moderator

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barr breaks with Trump in saying DOJ hasn’t found voter fraud that would alter 2020 election outcome.

DOJ doesn't DO the "Finding".
The FBI Does the "Finding".

Hint, Hint, the "Finding" is in process.

I don't "find" gravy on my biscuits, when the flour is still in the canister, in a cupboard behind a closed door! lol

The door is being looked into...Patience!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the notation by Twitter that this claim is disputed. Every post on Twitter should have that same notation.

Twitter is a private company. They can practice censorship all they like. But they need members more than members need them. ;)
November 27,2020 Twitter has a new position called "head of conversational safety" (Her name? Christine Su) and her big plan is to add a sorry button.
She's not qualified for the post. But she is a high scoring gamer, is queer, and mixed race, calling herself a Chinese woman of color.

Social(ist) Media is not good news.
Report: Facebook Hires Chinese Nationals to Censor Platform
https://www.theblaze.com/slightly-offensve/trans-deer-twitch-moderator

Twitter= Tweets= a little birdie told me=
Truth, Fiction, Opinions, Gossip, Vents, Rants.

Ya, uh no, never played in their sandbox.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twitter= Tweets= a little birdie told me=
Truth, Fiction, Opinions, Gossip, Vents, Rants.

Ya, uh no, never played in their sandbox.
I did for awhile. Then my account was suspended due to my conservative political views. In order to reopen my account they wanted my cell phone number to send me an SMS code to prove I wasn't a SPAMbot.
They're still waiting.

(edit typo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That can be a bad thing too , that kind of sign. The best sign to have if one owns a dog that will go into guard mode and bite a stranger is one that simply says, "NO TRESPASSING!"
lol lol Ya, I actually had the sign on my porch that read, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DOG, BEWARE OF THE OWNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.