Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a problem when illegal aliens get upwards of $1,200 in this stimulus bill while American citizens get but $600.
Then again, it's the Dem's. They pander to illegals for the vote they're courting from those illegals legally registered to vote family members.
How about strip all monies from illegals, arrest them, and give that $1,200.00 to the American families.
If we know where to mail stimulus checks to illegals, we know where to send ICE to arrest them.
When a bill is over five thousand pages long , YA KNOW it is full of sie agenda . THEY , do not care about us .
And this huge overspending , its gonna cost our economy as well as the worlds . They gonna crash it . AND SET UP SIE NEW SYSTEM .
Its all coming and it cant be stopped . Well , The lambs have JESUS , he is with us no matter what we suffer or will suffer .
I refuse to conform to the all inclusive lie . AND you had better believe that too is gonna cost us big time in the coming days .
OH well , the end of the lambs IS GOOD . they can take my money , house , car , earthen goods , they can throw me in prison
AND STILL JESUS is with the lambs . THEY can even kill us , AND YET OUR END IS ONLY GOOD . JESUS , THE ONLY HOPE . PRAISE GOD .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if a politician claims they won an election they lost this passes from contention to sedition?
There is a cultural point, so I wonder when this can be interpreted in law.

It is obvious when the claim is then linked to a call to arms. To date politicians have defended the legal challenges until the vote is confirmed.
The vote is now confirmed. Trump is not changing his position. Soon it will go bad, very bad. You never take on the state......There is no limit to its resources, no matter how justified one feels......

God bless you

Stop deflecting...
Bring it into the Light...provide Evidence of Trumps Gross violation of law.

Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many cannot see what is going on . So let me put it into some words .
Sie men of sie order have built this huge all inclusive tower . On which they sit high above the world .
and the peoples they holler down to are their lovely mushrooms . Yes and as a mushroom
they think they know how to make us and the world thrive . So they keep us in the dark and feed us lots of dung .
And the people do drink from their waters and eat from the troughs .
For upon the tower is four corners . And a long chute runs down each side .
And in the morning , noon and evening they blow the horn and say , alas , alas my dear mushrooms come yet
and eat of the food and drink of the water which floweth from our all loving pipes .
And the people eat and they do drink . But they never ask themselves what is this food and drink they do give .
OH its free they say , let us not whine , let us eat drink and be merry .
But alas a very few do see . And they see and know something . IF these men upon this tower never come down
HOW then do they use the bathroom . And the blind drink the golden water and eat the chocolate that does come down .
Folks got no idea what they being fed is dung .

Reactions: Taken and WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not just Mexico.
Not just Mexico, but THROUGH Mexico. You have Central Americans, Mexicans, Africans, Asians, jihadists, gangsters, cartel members & mafia from other countries coming through that porous border. Does anyone know how many are well-settled in the USA and also committing crimes?

Therefore the government of Mexico should have been given an ultimatum -- handle all the deportees that came through your border, and deal with them as you see fit. Otherwise no trade deal. And did Mexico actually pay for that wall, as Trump had claimed publicly?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not just Mexico, but THROUGH Mexico. You have Central Americans, Mexicans, Africans, Asians, jihadists, gangsters, cartel members & mafia from other countries coming through that porous border. Does anyone know how many are well-settled in the USA and also committing crimes?

Therefore the government of Mexico should have been given an ultimatum -- handle all the deportees that came through your border, and deal with them as you see fit. Otherwise no trade deal. And did Mexico actually pay for that wall, as Trump had claimed publicly?
2019 How Mexico talked Trump out of tariff threat with immigration crackdown pact

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes many are Blind and Deaf to the Truth.
Yes many are content to be Dependents of a Government Daddy doling out Freebie Scraps.

:(
And that my friend and my friends is exactly how they do enslave the world . It has happened before in history
and it will again . Only this time they got enough power to totally destroy and enslave the world .
They gonna do it through the very system they have been setting up .
For they cry , SEE the convience , ye can be as gods and wave your hand and your chip can open doors
you wont need a wallet . But the masses got no idea what the real agenda is , nor what it means , nor the death it will bring.
For once a system is in place , THEY HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER . IF you step up and argue , they cut off your chip .
And you cant buy or sell or function in society . OH YES ITS COMING .
AND this is too . for now its offered as convience , but when enough are on it , IT WILL BECOME MANDATORY .
AND any all who refuse it , WELL they will already have been deemed dangerous and etc .
AND they will be rounded up . OH YEAH i see a revelation BEAST SYSTEM GETTING SET UP FAST .
But before anyone thinks lets do this . YA BETTER REMEMBER what GOD said .
ANY who does take the mark of the beast , sure they wont be able to buy or sell, BUT THEY GONNA BE DAMNED .
Aint nothing gonna stop it . AND as usual they always make it seem like its for the lovely people . BUT NOPE it was for THEIR CONTROL .
AND when they get it , LOOK OUT , ya gonna see just how much they really LOVED the people .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some folks dont remember judas iscariot very well .
So here let me remind us of what he said
then i will show you the very spirit behind this new system , this inclusive redist of wealth system they set up .
First , judas was one that JESUS actually called the son of perdition . NOW Remember that , Anti christ spirit .
Now let me take us back to a time , many , many moons ago , in a location somewhere within old israel .
In the days when JESUS walked the earth .
There had been an argument that had broken out . A lady had broken a very expensive bottle and used it to wipe the feet of JESUS .
Now judas , the pretender he was , had this to say ,
HEY how come this waste of the costly perfume . THIS could have been sold and the money could have went to the poor .
But this he said , NOT CAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR , but because He was the one who held that money bag
and the man stole from it .
NOW forward to today .
WHY all this money is stored up by the rich , this money could be redistrubuted and given unto the poor ,
BUT mark my words , they say it not because they care for the poor , but because they hold the bag
and guess who is gonna get richer off the new system . THEY WILL . ITS ALL A SHAM people . DONT BUY into it . THIS WHOLE ALL INCLUSIVE
everything is a lie from the dragon and his men through whom he works .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything they lip and claim is for the people , IS REALLY FOR THEM .
They dooping many .
They cry injustice , they cry eqaulity , they cry this and they cry that .
OH theres gonna be equality in the world all right . WE gonna be the slaves , we gonna be equal all right
seen as nothing but mere dung . AND THEY , they gonna rule over the world . We are falling for a lie
with this all inclusive stuff my friends . AND IT IS leading RIGHT to the last hour wherein the kings shall rule one hour with the beast .
DO NOT FALL for this false love stuff , this lets be one stuff, this its for the poor stuff , or equality stuff . THEY ARE LYING to us .
Now dont fear it or what is to come . BUT DO NOT be a partaker of their sin . DO not let them lead you to sie beast that was and is
and yet is not . STAND FIRM ON THE STONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good night my friends . Cling to JESUS for HE alone is all we need . Let us praise and rejoice in our blessed Hope KING JESUS .
Thats right , hands up and let all praise the King .

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet another terrorist Act...
Nashville Christmas Morning Bombing...
Sickening!

... smells more like a False Flag ...

Will vehicles now be stopped FOR NO REASON, other than to "INSPECT FOR BOMBS"??? Will they search your vehicle and plant "contraband??? Will it be while you're on your way to a Trump Rally??? Will your vehicle be confiscated and you thrown into jail for a number of days???

Also note the bizarre jovial demeanor of the Nashville Mayor:

OR:

Apparent Lin Wood tweet: Bomb in Nashville hit AT&T center causing internet & power outages in SE. -- So maybe an opportunity to "tap" into AT&T???

OR:

Could this is the "event" which Kim Clement prophesied about for Dec. 25th; --- or possibly today's Israeli fighter jets flying over Lebanon to conduct an airstrike against Iranian munition storage location in Syria???

OR: ... ???
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is truly no telling what is is bobby jo . But out of love i must give you some words of advice .
I would not heed Kim clement .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you doing about the alleged fact you refer to here? No disrespect for your trials and travails intended. I don't know for a fact Trump is what you say he is.
I believe the survivors who witnessed and experienced it.
What am I doing? I believe my own experiences as well as those victims I know, I walk alongside them in their journeys to healing and freedom, and I minister Jesus Christ to them. This has an effect on future generations. And you???

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name.
th

Revelation 12:7
Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back...."

Luke 22:36
He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his castle, his property is safe"
Luke. 11:21
You have yet to make a valid point that Jesus said anywhere that we should be shedding blood of innocent people over a stupid "election."

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly being critical of everyone is a....is....what? Universal negativity? Disconnected from reality?
If Christ or Santa Claus were running for President we could vote for them....
But that is not going to happen....you do know that....right?
For those that care and have a conscience, we have to do the right thing within the confines of reality, regardless of how flawed it is.
If you cannot see the difference between Trump and Biden how numb are you to reality? Lawful and lawless both evil? Protecting the innocent or murdering babies both evil? Promoting God or atheism, both evil? Democracy or Communism, both evil? Murderous mobs or cheering supporters, both evil? In motion you are describing a mind that really cannot discern much of anything. A grocery store must really be a challenge?
Then again it does not take much thought or effort...you do not have to take a stand or support anything or anyone, just condemn reality as a whole...
I don't expect you to understand. As someone who has witnessed the corruption of our nation's leaders from the inside, I refuse to place approval on any of them. I am responsible for my choices based on what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.