Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting how many are calling for martial law.

Why is it interesting for a Lawful measure to be implemented?

The problem is this will lead to ...

You are stating Using a Lawful measure is "A Problem". Weird.

And Trump is just a few sentences away from this insanity.

Now you say The POTUS using a Law is INSANE. Very Weird.

The reporting it was suggested, and grabbing the tabulators etc which is illegal,

LOL- NO gathering Evidence is not illegal.

Everyone is not Chinese corrupted, or communist, or traitors. That's is mental collapse......

LOL- Well no kidding! Nor did anyone say that! Some people are like you, passive, go along, find Law a problem. And some people are like me, standing up for Law, Order, Just and Right.

democracy

Republic.

Climate change and covid are our limitations,

Uh, No.

...enforced veganism the only hope of a common life style.

Enforced Veganism? Retarded.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And watch this sister . I bet you REMEMBER what JESUS told pilate .
JESUS said MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD , IF IT WAS MY SERVANTS WOULD HAVE FOUGHT .
IF JESUS KINGDOM is not of this world , THEN NEITHER IS OURS . LET no man , woman or child
who names the name of JESUS stand up and FIGHT for this earthen kingdom and its men .
WE FIGHT FOR JESUS , BUT OUR warfare IS SPIRITUAL .
Exactly, brother. This world's governments are part of the beast system, Babylon...that's what we're called to COME OUT from! The answer isn't in mystery Babylon.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, brother. This world's governments are part of the beast system, Babylon...that's what we're called to COME OUT from! The answer isn't in mystery Babylon.
Sister , i dont care what the pope , kenneth copeland or them nar folks say about ya , YOU KNOW I LOVES YA . NOW PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE:Base12

Not Confirmed (note that this was supposedly posted several days prior)...​

full

And...​

full

------------------------------------------------------

This is too crazy to believe, but impossible not to believe ...

Maybe this is the reason the Nashville DEMOCRAT Mayor was so giddy at the "terrorist attack".

Absolutely mind bending.
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely, but also a fulfillment of 1 Timothy 4:1-3

There is currently only simple maths. 10 acres of land form beef, 2 acres for the same protein in soya or something else.
This is a five fold use of the land for protein yield. Of course one may be able to find another way, but this is where we are headed.

Another option is growing protein from bacteria which a finish company believes is possible, Solar Foods.
But the simple problem is we need to produce more food to feed the world than currently produced today.

So following simple survival issues is now a sign of evil. Certainly that is a path to get people more annoyed by people who claim to follow the truth.

God bless you

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Follow Him,
PS , soy aint all that great for men . yeah it aint .
Its not prostrate friendly my friend . THEY say we dont have enough food , but they control who gets food and who dont
overseas , specially in places like africa . Sie order is evil , and i mean EVIL to the core .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and lforrest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Did anyone pay attention to the Dec. 9th news about Senator Loffler's campaign staffer ? --

It seems the news coverage might have been dampened as to the severity of the "accident":

wen81pmi.jpeg

... and it does appear to be quite a serious "accident". But maybe he just happened to be transporting some urgently needed esplqsivcs?

Also, this young "Harrison Deal" was apparently dating Governor Kemp's daughter. So maybe this will deter Governor Kemp from using any "volatile materials" in the future:

H Deal.jpg

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, because a media who we all know is corrupt leads you to believe there was voter fraud, you decide it's okay to point a gun at fellow citizens because they don't support your man??
Again, you are addressing your remarks to the wrong member.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have yet to make a valid point that Jesus said anywhere that we should be shedding blood of innocent people over a stupid "election."
You have an issue with me. That's unfortunate. Everything you've accused me of saying thus far is your imagination taking flight.
If you can't quote me and address what I've said, please cease making an effort to create your fiction and then cast aspersions upon your own imagination.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Grailhunter

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the survivors who witnessed and experienced it.
What am I doing? I believe my own experiences as well as those victims I know, I walk alongside them in their journeys to healing and freedom, and I minister Jesus Christ to them. This has an effect on future generations. And you???
Me? I don't appreciate slander and conspiracy theories that seek to implicate President Trump as a player in the experiences you're alleging.
Thou shalt not bear false witness.

You're a member of other Christian forums as well , right?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... smells more like a False Flag ...

Will vehicles now be stopped FOR NO REASON, other than to "INSPECT FOR BOMBS"??? Will they search your vehicle and plant "contraband??? Will it be while you're on your way to a Trump Rally??? Will your vehicle be confiscated and you thrown into jail for a number of days???

Also note the bizarre jovial demeanor of the Nashville Mayor:

OR:

Apparent Lin Wood tweet: Bomb in Nashville hit AT&T center causing internet & power outages in SE. -- So maybe an opportunity to "tap" into AT&T???

OR:

Could this is the "event" which Kim Clement prophesied about for Dec. 25th; --- or possibly today's Israeli fighter jets flying over Lebanon to conduct an airstrike against Iranian munition storage location in Syria???

OR: ... ???
Bobby Jo

Probable cause for vehicle stops is subjective. I.E an officer can claim reasonable suspicion and it's all legal.
https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/reasonable-suspicion-to-stop-a-vehicle-34329

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Did anyone pay attention to the Dec. 9th news about Senator Loffler's campaign staffer ? --

It seems the news coverage might have been dampened as to the severity of the "accident":

View attachment 12294

... and it does appear to be quite a serious "accident". But maybe he just happened to be transporting some urgently needed esplqsivcs?

Also, this young "Harrison Deal" was apparently dating Governor Kemp's daughter. So maybe this will deter Governor Kemp from using any "volatile materials" in the future:

View attachment 12295

Bobby Jo
Horrific. :( God rest to peace all who were in that deadly crash. And bring comfort to those who love and grieve their loss. Amen

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is truly no telling what is is bobby jo . ...

So STOP SPOUTING YOUR IGNORANCE to people who've already figured out that you don't know what you're talking about, and aren't interested in EXPLAINING that you don't know what you're talking about.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Horrific. :( God rest to peace all who were in that deadly crash. And bring comfort to those who love and grieve their loss. Amen

Nooooooo, this young man and possibly others gave their lives for the BETTERMENT OF MANKIND under a FUTURE Biden Administration. So it wasn't "HORRIFIC", it was "HEROIC", and it was all made possible by the wonderful staff at the ICA; no the IAC; no the AIC; wow I'm having difficulties, -- the ACI; no the CAI? I give up.

Whatever, -- but at least now Governor Kemp will probably refrain from doing something "ill-advised". :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.