Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nooooooo, this young man and possibly others gave their lives for the BETTERMENT OF MANKIND under a FUTURE Biden Administration. So it wasn't "HORRIFIC", it was "HEROIC", and it was all made possible by the wonderful staff at the ICA; no the IAC; no the AIC; wow I'm having difficulties, -- the ACI; no the CAI? I give up.

Whatever, -- but at least now Governor Kemp will probably refrain from doing something "ill-advised". :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo
I admit you've lost me with all that.
What?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 12299

Big #s found in Arizona....
Had this election been conducted legally Trump would have won by a landslide. With legal votes he has done just that even in the aftermath after The Steal was exposed.
One thing about all this though. If the Demoncrats thought it unfair people labeled them as enemies of this nation before, the chance that we were wrong about them is long gone.
We should have known something was up when, of all candidates on the Left, a man clearly suffering dementia and failing daily ended up being the cream of the crop for the ballot. Probably because of all those candidates he was the only one that no matter what the agenda the dark side has planned for America, Biden would go along for the money.
As would Harris. Which is why I believe she was put on as his VP.

What a travesty that all this will be part of America's history. Well, that is if it is actually permitted to appear in the history books in the future. Unless by then America is enmeshed fully in the Orwellian model.
Hopefully I'll be long dead before that happens. While our grandchildren will likely consider it normal if it is active in their lifetime. :(

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had this election been conducted legally Trump would have won by a landslide. With legal votes he has done just that even in the aftermath after The Steal was exposed.
One thing about all this though. If the Demoncrats thought it unfair people labeled them as enemies of this nation before, the chance that we were wrong about them is long gone.
We should have known something was up when, of all candidates on the Left, a man clearly suffering dementia and failing daily ended up being the cream of the crop for the ballot. Probably because of all those candidates he was the only one that no matter what the agenda the dark side has planned for America, Biden would go along for the money.
As would Harris. Which is why I believe she was put on as his VP.

What a travesty that all this will be part of America's history. Well, that is if it is actually permitted to appear in the history books in the future. Unless by then America is enmeshed fully in the Orwellian model.
Hopefully I'll be long dead before that happens. While our grandchildren will likely consider it normal if it is active in their lifetime. :(
I do share your deep concerns of course.....the legacy and how US history is to be written of these times. It will be extraordinary and bizarre if it would be written truthfully, and yet the victors of any war will get to pen this history as always. The truth will lay underfoot to be trampled down as each year goes by hence forth...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me? I don't appreciate slander and conspiracy theories that seek to implicate President Trump as a player in the experiences you're alleging.
Thou shalt not bear false witness.

You're a member of other Christian forums as well , right?
It isn't a theory to someone who experienced it such as myself and other survivors of MK and SRA. I also am not a liar. I take my relationship with Christ too seriously to make up stories.

It makes no difference whatsoever what other sites I may or may not be a member of. I don't think that is any of your business, nor is it relevant to this topic or any topic here. I'm posting here on this forum and you are here replying to me. What are you asking...that we should go to another forum and argue? No thank you. I've stated the truth and I have no desire to argue here or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have an issue with me. That's unfortunate. Everything you've accused me of saying thus far is your imagination taking flight.
If you can't quote me and address what I've said, please cease making an effort to create your fiction and then cast aspersions upon your own imagination.
Thanks in advance.
Have you not advocated in this thread the idea that people should take up arms over this whole election thing to take it for Trump?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Follow Him,
PS , soy aint all that great for men . yeah it aint .
Its not prostrate friendly my friend . THEY say we dont have enough food , but they control who gets food and who dont
overseas , specially in places like africa . Sie order is evil , and i mean EVIL to the core .
True, and it's also not all that healthy for women. Soy is full of phytoestrogens. It is also not good for people with thyroid issues. I think that where things went bad is when they began tampering and genetically modifying foods, spraying with chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Certain cultures have consumed soy for generations and did fine ....until more recent decades. Something is amiss with the food supply, as you know. But hey ...the elites have their seed vaults full of every kind of organic non-gmo seeds known to man. They don't plan to go without the good stuff.

Reactions: amigo de christo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't a theory to someone who experienced it such as myself and other survivors of MK and SRA. I also am not a liar. I take my relationship with Christ too seriously to make up stories.

It makes no difference whatsoever what other sites I may or may not be a member of. I don't think that is any of your business, nor is it relevant to this topic or any topic here. I'm posting here on this forum and you are here replying to me. What are you asking...that we should go to another forum and argue? No thank you. I've stated the truth and I have no desire to argue here or elsewhere.

You make it everyone's business when you post about your personal issues. I'm a member of other forums, as I'm sure are others here. One is able to recall someone sharing the MKUltra stories at other sites. So no, I'm not suggesting we go elsewhere to argue. In fact, I have no intention of arguing in this forum.
Accusing our president of being in league in any way with MKU and without any proof to support the accusation is known as slander and defamation of character. You are free to share your personal experiences as you see fit. However, you are not free to make unproven accusations about others who you claim are in league with MKU.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do share your deep concerns of course.....the legacy and how US history is to be written of these times. It will be extraordinary and bizarre if it would be written truthfully, and yet the victors of any war will get to pen this history as always. The truth will lay underfoot to be trampled down as each year goes by hence forth...
True.
With the advent of the Cancel Culture one never knows what will make it into the future as a record of these times. What a travesty if part of that record in future will begin with, remember when America was known as a free country.....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admit you've lost me with all that.
What?

Yeah, ... sorry, it was tongue-in-cheek, -- with the Deep State (probably using the CIA) sending a message to the Governor of Georgia to stay out of the signature verification process, or to at least drag his feet so that no results would be available in time for the Jan. 6 Congressional decision whether to accept or reject the Electoral College ballots.

... and it seems to be working ...
Bobby Jo ;)

Reactions: WaterSong

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong I honestly have no desire to be at odds with you. I just see sentiments in this thread by several people that are disturbing to me, and that is animosity between believers over politics and the promotion of violence/war. I am not against self defense or defending innocent people from violence. But I can't see declaring a war over this.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, ... sorry, it was tongue-in-cheek, -- with the Deep State (probably using the CIA) sending a message to the Governor of Georgia to stay out of the signature verification process, or to at least drag his feet so that no results would be available in time for the Jan. 6 Congressional decision whether to accept or reject the Electoral College ballots.

... and it seems to be working ...
Bobby Jo ;)
Ah, now I gotcha. Thanks for 'splainin. ;)
I don't put anything past government or its agents when they want to send a message. The agenda of the few outweigh the future of the many.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong I honestly have no desire to be at odds with you. I just see sentiments in this thread by several people that are disturbing to me, and that is animosity between believers over politics and the promotion of violence/war. I am not against self defense or defending innocent people from violence. But I can't see declaring a war over this.
Nor do I have any desire to be at odds with you.
Many people are passionate about their country and their national future. Many take it very personally, imo as they should, when their vote is stolen and for the cause of robbing the peoples choice for president in order to insert an agenda into the American way of life that will radically alter our future and our freedoms. And some of us are not willing to stand for that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor do I have any desire to be at odds with you.
Many people are passionate about their country and their national future. Many take it very personally, imo as they should, when their vote is stolen and for the cause of robbing the peoples choice for president in order to insert an agenda into the American way of life that will radically alter our future and our freedoms. And some of us are not willing to stand for that.

Dearest WS,

Wonderfully stated, and my only comment is that it seems there are two basic paths:

1. Follow the 1776 model to preserve and protect our GOD Given Freedom from satan's oppressions.

2. Resist satan's oppressions knowing that GOD is allowing him to bring mankind to the brink of self-annihilation, but with GOD stopping him short of his goals.​

This distinction might be characterized such that if we stayed where we stood we'd be massacred; but instead we use a "fighting retreat" where we're able to keep the enemy at bay, and still engaged. But at no time should we surrender any battle without a fight. And occasionally a good OFFENSE is a good DEFENSE!

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... tests are not trustworthy.
... people have been told to get tested.

Pseudo census.

Why? Control!

The real "test", was how quickly would the world yield using a fear factor.

who would get the vaccine?

That is the mimicking of Jesus' Two Edge Sword.
His Word; men unto Himself.
His Word; men Separated from Himself.

Wicked men; Footsoldiers of an EViL spirit,
Satan gathering unto himself.

And we see the news cover Joe Biden getting the vaccine, Pence, his wife. But are they getting the vaccine? How would we know?
I watched Pence and wife when they got their shot. How do you know they got the vaccine? Because the media said so?
Leadership by example.
The VP of America being the first public guinea pig for this vaccine? Not likely. Watch the video. The doctor hides the injection with his body and his hand/arm. With the SL, hers is a little more public but again, how do you know it is the vaccine? Every person that gets this shot is the next public test subject.

Don't know what "they" received.
Do know;
Christ IS my LEADER-
Government Officials ARE my SERVANTS-

Does a man hire a Servant to Cut his Lawn-
And the man go cut his lawn BECAUSE his Servant just cut his lawn?
Naive and Foolish reasoning!

And remember, Pharmaceutical companies are EXEMPT from liability! Even if you die.

God- Provisions for good
Pharma- Harmful chemicals
Lobbyists - Corrupt servants favors for $$$$
Advertisements - 24-7 bombardment of Lies

Oh, what's the excuse then?
Well, they had Covid after all. Covid has killed people.
When those numbers are padded and false, we'd be a fool to openly trust anything related to Covid-19 reporting.

Govt Requiring Forced Body Invasion Utterly Corrupt!

The ONLY thing Jesus Taught TO Put IN the Body;
Gods provided Air, Food, Water, Word of God, Gods Spirit...simple and Not forced!

People with Mouth and Nose covered for Nearly A Year... utterly Insane!

People Distancing from Family, Friends, "especially" Brothers IN Christ....
utterly Insane!

Bars, Liquior stores, Strip clubs..."essential businesses" to remain open.

Churches, not essential, close the Doors!
Conduct business ONLINE!
Tracking...those Pesky Christ "Followers"!

It's a Numbers game. Calculations. How many People. How to best Eliminate to reach a desired goal, or who will willingly serve a wicked Spirit. Not News. Prophetic.

Churches ... closing doors. Oh oh... two congregates are Sick....oh oh Two DIED.
Nearly Every Church Service reads off a list of Congregates who themselves or family members are Sick or have Died...
Nothing new.
Oh oh mention COVID... and the FEAR takes precedence...Shut the Doors to Gods House of Prayer....The Govt said so!

Mortal gunshot wounds, auto accidents, falling accidents, stage 4 cancer patients preparing for death, those riddled with Life-long health issues, life-long Junk eaters, the aged...
Great percentage having COVID Tagged on their "OFFICIAL govt Death Certificate"!

How HANDY for "life Insurance Companies"!!!
(Can't forget the lobbyists Govt favor deals)

COVID on a Govt Death Certificate... completely "changes" their PAY OUT "obligation" to the saps who paid thousands of dollars FOR Years, to those Ins Cos.

The Scheming for World Elimination and Control of Land and Mankind has been Happening from the Beginning of Mankind.

Kings, Emperors, Hitler, and the most recent
German Schwab (and sidekick Soros)...
Scheming and Plotting for half a century.
•Wars were effective for awhile...but fewer die now with technology.
•Famines were effective...but those pesky Christians and DO-gooders keep sending famine stricken places food.
•AIDS unleashed on Black's and Homosexuals, got out of their control.
•SARS unleashed eh, not world wide effective.
•Propaganda of Fear World Wide, 24-7.
Then Unleash upon the World "something" all will FEAR...certain Death if one does NOT Yield to THEIR Direction.

People are uninformed. Ignorant of history. And content to be Told what to Believe and Do every moment of their lives.

Utterly Weird.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My simple little brain does not have the curiosity required to study these things... My personal opinion is that the Muslims overtaking our nation is a far greater threat than anything else... but like I said... my brain is simply wired... I live in peace... and shall do so until which time I am no longer able to... then I shall suffer.

All Converted men Live IN Inner Peace.
Not a Newsflash ... the Wicked "OF" this World have an Agenda.
As long as "Converted" men exist "IN" this World...their Direction From Christ "HAS NOT Changed"...TO BE NOT "OF" the World.

If you do not know the Difference between those "IN" the World from those "OF" the World... you may find yourself on a SPLIT PATH trying TO Follow Both.

The Lord and Converted People IN the World, Travel the Lords ONE Straight Path, regardless of the consequences.

John 17:
[14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Edward Roy

Dec 27, 2020
Compton
lordsguidance.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Converted men Live IN Inner Peace.
Not a Newsflash ... the Wicked "OF" this World have an Agenda.
As long as "Converted" men exist "IN" this World...their Direction From Christ "HAS NOT Changed"...TO BE NOT "OF" the World.

If you do not know the Difference between those "IN" the World from those "OF" the World... you may find yourself on a SPLIT PATH trying TO Follow Both.

The Lord and Converted People IN the World, Travel the Lords ONE Straight Path, regardless of the consequences.

John 17:
[14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

AMEN!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
="FollowHim, post
The problem as some on this forum have shown is they claim to love their country and then accuse their country ...

Hogwash.
Land does not Betray.
Actors with Authority Betray.
There is Right Standing.
There is Wrong Standing.
That IS a Division.
There is NO Standing ON the Fence LINE.

You "imply" with your chosen "name" and "post ending"...a Right Standing.
You "reveal" with the body of your Text...a "Wrong Standing"

Feeling secure ON the fence...is a False security. If one is NOT fully standing in Right, they land on the Wrong.

Just take QAnnon idea that governments are plotting to reduce the world population down to 500 million.

So? Their "Concept" is Spot on.
It isn't a plot conceived of Governments, and the numbers are guesswork.

It's not news...
The Plotting is Always The Brainstorm of Who holds Worlds WEALTH.
Governments Are Simply a TOOL for the Wealthy to DANGLE $$$$, to control Poor but Greedy and Willing to BE Corrupt for $$$$.

Eliminate people...Not news.
$$$$ abortions, Elderly, Drugs, wars, Lab Created Diseases, Corrupt Food Supply, Removing Minerals from drinking water...
On and on.

They little understand everyone is just an individual doing a job...

Nonsense.
Some people are doing A Job...Receiving Pay.
Period.
Some people are doing A Job...and discovering the backroom "intent" is Corrupt.
And investigating.

There is no massive plot

If YOU Believed Scripture you would know that is an erroneous statement.

of group corrupted hidden somewhere

The corrupt groups are Known. They hide behind closed doors, plotting Schemes...and their Intents are Revealed by their Acts.

Have you fallen for their get in debt Scam?
LOL

worst ideas and motives can be projected on innocent hard working people.

No one is Innocent!
And the masses are not devising the Plots.

Trump literally exploits this paranoia and fear

LOL - Your sharing OF Marxist propaganda is not news, but Does reveal your standing.

50% ( republicans are pure as snow) but the other 50% ( democrats ) are evil and satanic.

•Republican Individuals tend to favor Right, under Rule of Valid Law.
•Democrats Individuals tend to be Uninformed of Law, and tend to follow Democrats LEFT (Opposition to Right) gaslighters that promise freebies.

the divide gripping America

• DIVIDE is in Every Nation...NOTHING New.
Government DIVISIONS are Historical!
Spiritual Belief DIVISIONS are Historical!

• You appear Perplexed...that Historically when Big Events occur within a Nation...the Division of Many Individuals Becomes Revealed.
• not Complex...
Those who stand for Right.
Those who stand for Wrong.
And those on the fence pretending their opinion matters.

What is shocking is Trump pardoning those found guilty

Awwww. I suppose Jesus' Forgiveness is equally as Shocking to you that the US President has Pardoning Authority.

Unlike Your Nation, the US was Founded on Biblical Principles and Standards!

That is corruption at the highest level,

Pfff! God is the Highest Level...and has Forgiven the most egregious Acts of men...

"Our" Presidental Servant is Lawfully given the Authority to Pardon men of their Acts.

Clearly Biblical PRINCIPLES, STANDARDS, and LAWFUL Authority is well noted by your posts as corrupt.

Trump has no clue how dangerous the path

Every Converted IN Christ KNOWS what PATH they Are On..

Your "talking point of Danger" is straight out of Soros Mouth, funneled to the Media, Tickling your Ears, Eaten and regurgitated.

You appear "perplexed" that pile of Vomit is repeatedly Dismissed BY Americans.
There is a Reason; we Are UNDER God and you are UNDER men.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think the song that sticks in my head the most is Pat Benetar's Hell is for Children.
I used to listen to it when I was in my 20's . I didn't "get it" until I was in my mid 40's.
Don't listen if you don't want to.. But sometimes they trying to tell you something.
Hugs

Hello @Ziggy,

I have not read the thread, so have no idea what the subject matter is, but was drawn to your entry, and the link you provided.

This is a very powerful piece of music, it's lyrics, the voice, and the music itself certainly get the message home, and exposes what sadly is the experience of far too many children. That the traditional understanding of what Hell is, though not reflective of the truth of God's word, is in fact the experience of those little one's who suffer abuse from those who are supposed to love them. Their lives are indeed a perpetual torment.

Thank you for sharing it.
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy
Status
Not open for further replies.