Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the military so I guess I see it as a God inspired song, forgive me, seemed appropriate :) And the Mass I just watched talked about division and then unity as a people and nation.

Ah,.. thank you for your services,.. I'll make sure to give you a special mention for Veteran's Day next week. :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do be encouraged . But i never once was a part of them nar , prosperity false prophets mantel this or that .
I often have spoke against that stuff . If i brought a list
of all the mainstream christains i thought were false , you would faint and i would have meta carpal .
ME no follow them my friend .

I do believe God has a hand in choosing our kings, but He also says He lays before us life and death. To choose life. I think that can pertain to the presidency.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that Satan is messing with our minds and making us feel like this and want to give up and lose hope.
Maybe God is testing us to see how we react when things don't go the way we expect.
I can see Him using this situation to expose evil in every aspect of our government.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe God has a hand in choosing our kings, but He also says He lays before us life and death. To choose life. I think that can pertain to the presidency.
God sets kings up and casts kings down . Yes indeed sister .
I sure was wanting roe v wade crushed though . But , the churches should have repented . And they didnt .
SO , judgment is coming . no matter who wins , or maybe the one who wins , WILL be used as a part of that judgment
aka , persecutions against the churches . OH well , persecution simply refines the believers .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then again not everybody's playing fairly either.
Not even close . I bet big time cheating is going on .
Trump was winning in lots of places last night . THEN all of sudden all these votes seem to be catching biden up and etc .
yeah , i smell a fat rat .
But i told us what they would do . DO you remember that republican that won in california ,
and the dems later kept using the mail in votes and kept using them and then about seven months later
THEY say the dem won and the republian was booted out . YEAH , I knew that was their litmus test .
I knew what they were going to use the mail in votes as a way to get BIDEN IN , IF YA KNOW what I MEAN .

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The bible says revilers will not enter the kingdom of heaven. I guess I should shut up then. But that's my mood

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not even close . I bet big time cheating is going on .
Trump was winning in lots of places last night . THEN all of sudden all these votes seem to be catching biden up and etc .
yeah , i smell a fat rat .
But i told us what they would do . DO you remember that republican that won in california ,
and the dems later kept using the mail in votes and kept using them and then about seven months later
THEY say the dem won and the republian was booted out . YEAH , I knew that was their litmus test .
I knew what they were going to use the mail in votes as a way to get BIDEN IN , IF YA KNOW what I MEAN .

And I know corona virus is real, but partly because of the election

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of a sudden the cheaters have become like the pirates wanting to keep Trump (King Ben) away from us and the magic wand is equal to the power of freedom of speech to re-elect Trump.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I know corona virus is real, but partly because of the election
corona virus is real , very true my dear sister .
So lets invent a new saying .
it goes like this
Corona virus is real
And they used it and the mail in votes for an election TO STEAL . how bout that rhyme .
SOme of you all are shocked . But i said months ago they were gonna do this .
Not one lick of this suprises me at all . I KNEW they was gonna DO THIS . They are crooked peroid . But i simply pray for them .
I pray for many folks . may folks repent and come to JESUS . But , yeah they stole this election . They sure did .

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
corona virus is real , very true my dear sister .
So lets invent a new saying .
it goes like this
Corona virus is real
And they used it and the mail in votes for an election TO STEAL . how bout that rhyme .
SOme of you all are shocked . But i said months ago they were gonna do this .
Not one lick of this suprises me at all . I KNEW they was gonna DO THIS . They are crooked peroid . But i simply pray for them .
I pray for many folks . may folks repent and come to JESUS . But , yeah they stole this election . They sure did .

Not over yet. But it will be sad if so. I will accept the results, but won't believe them unless a judge rules. Then Ill follow the judge's ruling as a leader.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never thought I would be alive to see something worse than 911,.. but the way this year has been going,.. umm yeah,.. I do believe it's a LOT worse. 911 was really tragic, but it lasted for one day. All year this country has hit rock bottom.

I keep wondering, --what should we expect when the Tribulation hits?!? :rolleyes:

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One has to be either NAIVE or FOOLISH to believe any of the results published from any of the states.

Massive voter fraud from the Left was expected for the last four years, but absolutely no one did anything to ensure the integrity of this election.

Report after report after report is giving BOGUS numbers. GOP monitors are being shut out and driven off from polling stations. The media are simply cooking up numbers to make Biden look good. Millions of vote have not even been counted. Votes have been deposited from non-registered voters. Ballots have been stolen or destroyed. Sharpies were supplied in Maricopa Country, Arizona, and then the votes were invalidated. And the list goes on. So now there will be a legal battle in the courts since the USA could not even hold a serious election.

I was just giving updates early on.

So why was Trump expected to win this election? And if there is voter fraud from the left this time, why not 2016? Why not 2012? Why not 2008?

Do we expect the Republican party to win every election?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not over yet. But it will be sad if so. I will accept the results, but won't believe them unless a judge rules. Then Ill follow the judge's ruling as a leader.

Yep! It's in the lap of the SCOTUS, and the funny thing is, THEY ASKED FOR IT by not ruling earlier. So now we need to consider whether GOD is orchestrating all these circumstances, both good or bad, to bring events to a pinnacle. -- Rev. 11! :eek:

Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.