Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Picture this. If the popular vote decided the presidential election in America Hillary R. Clinton, not Donald Trump, would have been campaigning for a second term this past November 3rd.

:confused: OK, at that thought I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Well, the commies I know would not view Hillary Clinton as part of their club.

But I hear what you are saying: you don’t like the idea of the majority of the American people actually deciding a presidential election, because you wouldn’t be happy with the President the majority of the American people would be happy with, right? Which – if I may say so – sounds undemocratic in spirit to me.

But thanks for reminding us of the time when Trump last claimed voter-fraud, because he was sour about not having won the popular vote in 2016. What happened to the investigation into that alleged fraud that he greatly announced and started? Right: they couldn’t find anything wrong and silently dropped it.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But I hear what you are saying: you don’t like the idea of the majority of the American people actually deciding a presidential election, because you wouldn’t be happy with the President the majority of the American people would be happy with, right? Which – if I may say so – sounds undemocratic in spirit to me.

But thanks for reminding us of the time when Trump last claimed voter-fraud, because he was sour about not having won the popular vote. What happened to the investigation into that alleged fraud that he greatly announced and started? Right: they couldn’t find anything wrong and silently dropped it.
The Electoral College (Why We Use It and Why It Matters)
On Election Day, Americans should appreciate the great and long-lasting constitutional tradition bequeathed to them—including the quirky Electoral College system created by the nation’s Founders.

"...Alexander Hamilton defended the Electoral College in Federalist 68. He argued that it was important for the people as a whole to have a great deal of power in choosing their president, but it was also “desirable” that “the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.”

Hamilton also wrote that this system of intermediaries would produce a greater amount of stability, and that an “ … intermediate body of electors will be much less apt to convulse the community with any extraordinary or violent movements, than the choice of one who was himself to be the final object of the public wishes.”

As students of ancient history, the Founders feared the destructive passions of direct democracy, and as recent subjects of an overreaching monarch, they equally feared the rule of an elite unresponsive to the will of the people. The Electoral College was a compromise, neither fully democratic nor aristocratic.

The Constitution states:

Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of senators and representatives to which the state may be entitled in the Congress.

In addition to balancing the protection of individual rights and majority rule, the Founding Fathers attempted to create a “federalist” system that would keep most of policy making power reserved to states and localities. America’s presidential election system also was designed to empower the states, not just the American people as an undifferentiated mass."

“The Electoral College is a good antidote to the poison of regionalism because it forces presidential candidates to seek support throughout the nation. By making sure no state will be left behind, it provides a measure of coherence to our nation.” John Samples of the Cato Institute

Reactions: amigo de christo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn't sound like it's going to work
Did you want to focus over a few votes, or wait to see the presentation where over 500K of Trump Votes were SWITCHED to Biden, and over 2.5M Trump Votes were DELETED by COMPUTER MANIPULATION OF ELECTION TALLY'S? -- It seems to me that the first is important to present, but inconsequential compared to the second.

But maybe Biden DID DRAW AN UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF VOTERS by staying off the Campaign Trail. o_O
Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It would turn the US into a communist country to let the popular vote win, as is the case in most modern democracies? How so? I didn't know communism is that popular in the US.

It makes sense to have a balance of population based representation and geographic based representation. If only popular vote mattered cities that take up a relatively small amount of land could exploit the rest of the country. When the country was founded from independent states with different populations this was a major concern. It remains important today if we don't want the country to be controlled by California.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Daniel 11 tells us that over a long period of time there was to be constant war between the king of the north and the king of the south. Without going into detail at this stage, I believe the king of the south is atheism, and the king of the north the Papacy. ...

What you "believe" is best defined by the movie "Space Balls" diction: LUDICROUS SPEED; without the word "SPEED".

Perhaps your "ministry" lies elsewhere.
Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would turn the US into a communist country to let the popular vote win, as is the case in most modern democracies? How so? I didn't know communism is that popular in the US.

It isn't. You're entirely missing the point and twisting my words and taking them out of context.

Do you honestly believe that website? Cause that seems like a Liberal one to me and right now I've lost a lot of trust in the media.

Why don't you go and educate yourself about our country before you continue criticizing it like you are right now when you don't know a thing about it and how it's supposed to work.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

If anyone wants to read one of the most insightful analyses available on the 2020 Election Fraud, you should read this:

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared "National Emergency" that set an Election Day trap for the "unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure"

By healthranger // 2020-11-13

It's a clear indictment of these conspirators and well as their Legal jeopardy, which includes analysis of Trump's Sept. 2018 Executive Order, under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act:

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Foreign Policy
Issued on: September 12, 2018​

This isn't just a few "sparks' flying, this is Rome (the Deep State) burning ...

Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
To All,

If anyone wants to read one of the most insightful analyses available on the 2020 Election Fraud, you should read this:

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared "National Emergency" that set an Election Day trap for the "unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure"

By healthranger // 2020-11-13

It's a clear indictment of these conspirators and well as their Legal jeopardy, which includes analysis of Trump's Sept. 2018 Executive Order, under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act:

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Foreign Policy
Issued on: September 12, 2018​

This isn't just a few "sparks' flying, this is Rome (the Deep State) burning ...

Bobby Jo

It is doubtful that an executive order could trump the first and fifth amendments.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is doubtful that an executive order could trump the first and fifth amendments.
It can't standing alone. But when coupled on top of the existing "International Emergency Economic Powers Act" it's fully empowered.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act - Wikipedia
The International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), Title II of Pub.L. 95–223, 91 Stat. 1626, enacted October 28, 1977, is a United States federal law authorizing the president to regulate international commerce after declaring a national emergency in response to any unusual and extraordinary threat to the United States which has its source in whole or substantial part outside the United States.[1]

The H.R. 7738 legislation was signed by President Jimmy Carter on December 28, 1977.[2]

So with existing Congressional Legislation, Trump's Executive Order dictates:

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election | The White House
Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

And given the location of the servers, -- significantly in Frankfurt, Germany, and apparently one other foreign country (Serbia has been mentioned*) --, the FULL AUTHORITY of Trump's declaration is in effect.

* https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/...fraud-shows-foreign-meddling-in-u-s-election/
USAA News
BREAKING!!! Serbian Server Implicated in Dominion 2020 Election Fraud. Shows Foreign Meddling in U.S. Election.

November 12, 2020
By Paul Preston, AENN

HOWEVER, it appears that The International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) falls under the provisions of the National Emergencies Act (NEA), which means that an emergency declared under the act must be renewed annually to remain in effect. (Per USSA article referenced above).

BUT, according to Wikipedia there are some 35 National Emergency Declarations which ARE renewed annually by the president, including the above cited Election Interference Executive Order.

So STAND BACK, it looks like a "HAMMER" is about to fall. -- Yeah Baby :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So maybe they bring in the hard core leftist marxist communists to raise hell.
This makes Biden and Hillary appear as moderates in comparrison, not realizing they are the ones who
created and supported the former to do the latters bidding.
Oh look, Biden is so much less lethal and more moderate. He will be able to unite the country
under the banner named Fraud and Corruption.

I believe if America fails to hold on to her liberty, the whole world will be plunged into darkness.
And God's grace will only be found by those which seek it.

In those days, only Noah found grace grace in the eyes of the Lord. He gave us a rain bow as a promise.
God chose Abraham from a world fallen into idolatry.. He gave us a seed as a promise.
God chose Moses to bring the captives out from the bondage of Egypt.. He gave us a choice to live or die.
God chose Joshua to lead his people into the promised land.. and they entered and rested.. until
They fell into idolatry and worshipping other gods and the works of their hands...
And God sent prophets to tell them to return to him. Some listened, some didn't.
These are the seeds the sower went forth to sow.
Then God sent Jesus to show us the way home.. and made a promise that whosoever believe in Him would find eternal life.
Then God sent Paul and the building of the house and the land of the free has been under attack for the last 2 days.
The building started with a good foundation but after Paul it fell into dissaray. House of cards.
Just waiting to be blown away..

When we get through this... and we will... what will remain is God's word and those that seek him.
It may take a few generations... That's why children are so important. They keep the light burning if you
teach them how to keep the oil from running out of the lamps.

Mercy..

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an top [W]hat s [C]oming
NCSWIC
National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators | CISA
Who stepped down today [forced]?
Bryan S. Ware | CISA
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

I'm tired of games..
Although I know this isn't intended for the genrral audience. It is directed at the Cabal, to let them know, we know what they were up to all along.
Think Gen Flynn and who knows where all the bodies are buried.
Buried or hidden from view manipulating cybersecurity and infrastructure. Being able to control all 56 states including territories.
I don't know about this technical stuff. I have a simple mind. Maybe someone here knows what it means.

All I know is the last entry on 11/13 says:

Durham.
Q

Make of it what you will.

And don't be calling me names like tin hat and conspiracy theorist... I WILL BLOCK YOU.

HUGS
PS
I didn't write it, I'm just sharing what's coming.
Don't shoot the messenger.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You may wish to reign in your hatred and contempt for our president. Hatred is not a Christian value.
One can cry, there's no evidence, all they wish. That does not make the evidence disappear.

Further, when arrests are made they will be made upon those who undermined the national election and conspired to betray the public trust.
This is the point.
You use the word when, I use the word if. A president who claims so much based on supposition and not fact is not unique. WMD was another supposition that was wrong.

The power of a conviction does not make it right. The truth is for the courts. If the fraud is vast, outragous, obvious, it would be shown by now.
Proof is key. It is no joke a president claiming victory when the official figures show defeat.

This is a challenge to the foundations of democracy, which is a problem. You cannot be the voice of the people while ignoring it.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You may wish to reign in your hatred and contempt for our president. Hatred is not a Christian value.
One can cry, there's no evidence, all they wish. That does not make the evidence disappear.

Further, when arrests are made they will be made upon those who undermined the national election and conspired to betray the public trust.
There is no hatred here. We are debating what are the facts. You claim the facts are hidden and will be shown.

I am saying hidden facts are supposition only, and slander if delusion. Abuse of the legal system to present delusion has consequences for all. Like WMD going to war on just supposition will not work again.

It also makes the right look worse. Can you trust them if they have power to relinquish it. Dangerous times.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Would be beneficial I think for those left leaning Biden supporters to view the following. It comes from a Christian Australian observer. I think it's fair and balanced. And it offers I believe an insight into why Trump had so much more support than was generally expected.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting definition of winning an election.

The candidate declares if they won or lost

All elections are called by the election authority. They have declared a good election with no fraud. The election count currently has Biden the winner.

It is therefore a lie for Trump to say he won. He could have won after a change to the count. To admit this changes the delusion and admits submission to the election authorities. It is the road of personality cults and dictators, defined by love of an individual not a process.

We live in democracies where we love the process above the individual. If you want a different constitution, fine, but that is what you are doing.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Would be beneficial I think for those left leaning Biden supporters to view the following. It comes from a Christian Australian observer. I think it's fair and balanced. And it offers I believe an insight into why Trump had so much more support than was generally expected.

I watched the beginning of the vote count till 3 am UK time. Only one state stopped counting, North Carolina, everywhere else counted 24/7

Fact check: No, vote counting in Democrat-led states hasn't stopped

The point is these issues matter about retelling what happened. If you went to sleep with the votes one way, they will have changed when other ballots are counted, the mail in ones by machine through the night.

Sad to say this simple distortion of the facts and how things played out is not proof of fraud, but the opposite, proof of the balance of voting, the postal ballot was largely democrat and in person largely republican. It is important to defend the process and how it works, rather than rely on commentators who have their own bias.

I was surprised that Trump claimed victory so early on, because that was plainly absurd, literally and drew a lot of criticism. It demonstrates clearly the story line was always going to be I won, fraud of massive proportions. Yes this storyline is powerful, but equally dangerous, like putting all your pawns forward in a chess game, to see them all wiped out and you lose the match. The point with truth and harsh reality, the steps will show what took place and what did not. Jumping the gun always leads to tears.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a simple point to make. Your politics and Trumps are very similar so of course you agree with his positions and take.

Seems you Completely MISSED my Point.

It is NOT about POLITICS!
It IS About AMERICA and her citizens.

Trump does NOT govern States Cities.
The majority of Cities with no jobs, slums and high crime for years have been run by democrats.

If you live in the north, (UK) you may never have seen foriegners let alone live with different cultures. The default position of reject the outsider and stick with what you know.

In the US, for eons, it was; Optional for Americans to LEARN ABOUT other cultures, via Books, dvds, talking; EXPERIENCE other cultures, via festivals, traveling.
And when Other cultures, begin coming into ones neighbor, that was okay too...
Until...one begins to Observe...along with the other culture comes, droves of junk ridden, unmaintained neighborhoods, drugs, high crime. Those (evil Capitalist Businesses relocate), the working class relocates, and the neighborhood becomes a slum, with a mindset, they should be a specially recognized group of Government Dependents,
which in reality means, the relocated (evil Capitalists), And Relocated working class, should be taxed to death, to provide, for the culture class that chooses crime over working.

Whole communities voted for leaving the EU when they had personally benefited from their funding, and would literally be worse off.

I bet that is absolutely True.
Sure people "Benefit" from FUNDING, "THEY" Did NOT Earn.
which IS the Bottom Line of the WHOLE ISSUE.

Scripturally...what is Taught
IS; Liberty to care for ones Own, self, family.

2 Thes 3:
[10] For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Scripturally...what is Taught
CHARITY... A HELPING HAND...NOT A LIFELONG Generational BURDENSOME Lifestyle.

Rom 12:
[10] Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour "preferring" one another;
[11] Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Rom 12:
[13] Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

Charity... is One man "Giving" to "brothers" in need of a Helping Hand.

Government...is "Forced Taking" from One man who has Worked and Earned, "to provide" A Generational Lifestyle, for a non-brother, for a non-working, non-earning...
not ONLY necessities...but ALSO;
The "Forced" working man's "funneled" FUNDING of EVIL, Activities!

I certainly can SEE, why Many people would, choose to Depart FROM the EU (government), same as I can SEE, why Many Americans, Depart from Democrat (Government) Controlled Cities...

^ "THEY" Promote, Foster, Encourage, Promise...A Generational Lifestyle (via "THEIR" Theft), to MAKE men, women, children, Lifelong Burdens, "OF" working People, and Thriving Businesses...the Burdens....Are ALSO Taught (by their "controlling governments"... TO Hate!)

It is a Perfected, years in the Grooming , Facade...
OF Lies, Deceit, Corruption, at the highest Levels.

Reel 'em in...eliminate 'em.
There is "A Reason" the BLIND can NOT SEE.
And the man with SIGHT can not SEE.

•Praise and Encourage fathers to be AWAY from the home.
•Praise and Encourage mothers to be AWAY from the home.
•Praise and Encourage Government schools to raise the children.
•Remove Godly Encouragement out of the schools.
•Teach and Encourage the children how to BE Lifelong Government "Controlled" Dependents.
•Create a WAR, "then" encourage and Force fathers (and now encourage mothers) out of the home.
•Teaching "street" Drugs are Bad, while "Encouraging and providing", Government Controlled and Supplied Drugs are "GOOD".
•Teaching "pregnancy" prevention is "good", and "Abortion", is a "better" Solution.
•Teach the wealthy are Evil....and hate you.
•Teach Them the wealthy are STINGY.
•Teach Them the "Government" is their Friend to "Provide" FOR THEM...

• But NEVER Teach them...
The "Government" legislates, Theft from the Wealthy...The Government Collects...
The Government "Representatives Stuff their OWN POCKETS, Becoming WEALTHY" ... and THEN...doles out leftover SCRAPS...to the Very People who Seated the guy in A Legislative position! (Who BTW, encourages, highly funded, Abortions, drugs (elimination factors), digresses out of the scenes...while murder and self elimination, IS, In Effect!

Lives Matter? Pfft!
Lives a Government run Organization, says Matters!
A Helping Hand TO the Rescue...pfft!
Create Wars, Kill the Babies, Drug induce the People, Free Food VOID of nutritional value, stand by while they murder each other.
Encourage People DIVISION and HATE among Races.

Ya, Some People SEE, Who and What is at the Helm Steering the Boat....AND the Results, and want No Part of that Evil Corrupt UnGodly "brotherhood".

2 Cor 9:
[7] Every man according as "he purposeth in his heart", so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Prov. 4:
[14] Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
[15] Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.

Yes, there IS a Divide.
Some people are Sick of being Forced to Financially Give...To Support...corrupt law makers, that Legislate systematic Elimination of People.

[QOTE] Trump represents the part of America that has not embraced the world. [/QUOTE]

Precisely!

James 4:
[4] Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

America WAS a Beacon of Light, an Example to the world...Established on Biblical Standards and Principles.

Observe...DO as we do...HAVE What we have.
Not come in droves, TAKE what we HAVE, Destroy what we HAVE, And Demand we Give you More.

But the world is embracing America, and approves of its democracy and way of government.

No it does not.
The World embraces, the corrupt Elimination factors.
America is a Republic Form of Government being Corrupted by A Democracy Form of Government....

So what is really going on is about identity which has not caught up with economic reality.

Economic Reality? Inanutshell is Corrupt manipulation of spending power.

So what I am saying is we need this "risk" culture "without blame," but also institutional robustness.

Disagree. Risk "with" accountability, expressly "to" the perpetrators who Promote Deception.

It is why this challenge to "the voting system" is counter productive

We have a saying...If you are NOT part of the Solution, you ARE part of the problem.

It is Never productive to stand on the sidelines and DO Nothing, while your Rights are Not freely given Away...But rather "Are Unlawfully Stripped Away."

but then the Trump movement is born out of dreams of long ago which have now gone.

the world is embracing America,

Really? Foreign nations, have lived under Control of Dictators, Ruling Kings, Oppressive Regimes...and you look to the portion of America...that desires to be ruled and Controlled...as your Example? That's funny...they are the portion WHO have Copied your historical governments...and you Reject, the portion of the American people Who embrace Liberty to Take care of their Own...as Trump agrees with that portion of Americans?
AKA...Make America Great "AGAIN"!

"It is the power of what works which is our future" in every community and culture on earth. It is hard to believe that this is now the reality,

It must be a real struggle, for a Truly Converted Christian, to Embrace and Partake in supporting all men TO BE "OF" the World...
WHEN Scriptures Teaches the Complete OPPOSITE.

Pretty sure, Scripture calls that Hyprocracy...and NOT a good thing.
• Converted Americans Embrace what IS Just and True...(that you imply is done and gone) and Reject, Flee From, what is Corrupt and Evil. The Converted suffer the consequences of the Corrupts initiatives ...

But no matter...the Big Picture is well known among the Converted...and the manifestation of the True Reality...is at the Door.

Rom 12:
[19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

The Converted...KEEP to their own, Trust Gods kindled Anger, as promised, Will rear up in Gods Wrath and Vengence against the the perpetrators "and" supporters...of those Against Gods OWN Beloved.

^ That is Trump. That is Who Trump agrees with. That is Who agrees with Trump.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Grailhunter

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

But thanks for reminding us of the time when Trump last claimed voter-fraud, because he was sour about not having won the popular vote in 2016. What happened to the investigation into that alleged fraud that he greatly announced and started? Right: they couldn’t find anything wrong and silently dropped it.

It is interesting how Trump has a record of claiming voter fraud and failing.

Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

How is it the same claims are being made again as if they are now true but were false in 2016?
This proves a person who lies, people forget, assume they know something more than everyone else when actually it is just slander and lying.

I suppose this is politics after all, :):p

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seems you Completely MISSED my Point.

It is NOT about POLITICS!
It IS About AMERICA and her citizens.

Two issues here which are distinct.
1 A fair election of a president
2 The moral decay of society

The argument about appropriate and righteous behaviour is an important one, but for the pulpit.
Elections are about votes being counted and the winner appointed.

I have gone on christian forums and presented Jesus the lover of our souls who calls us to walk the straight path, the path of love, service and repentance. And I have been called evil, deceived, satanic and demon possessed or demon influenced.

Now talking about the society in general is one thing, another is to those who know scripture and Jesus's ways and words.
Saying for instance inventing slander and lies is acceptable and correct behaviour is a denial of Jesus's words.
And the source of such an approach is not of God.

The idea that America has stood for christian ethics and morality has only been true when the majority went to church.
It is now a minority, and most are antipathetic or prosperity gospel orientated. One could argue that this has always been the case, it was always an appearance of belief and justice. We even have preachers recommending pornography as a means of dealing with marriage and desire issues.

So I would suggest this is a hope for a plaster on a cancer that is destroying the patient. Jesus in Revelation suggests only the elect will stand.
So I wonder what you think you are fighting for and why?

As the people of the Kingdom we are shinning as lights of love and truth, and soon to be with Jesus, Amen. God bless you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.