Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love this guy. Now that the Demoncrats are in full control of America, at least as it seems to date, this could be happening sooner than we think.
From 2019

1 week ago:

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wont happen , at least not like that . I think the entire world is gonna be taken by suprise on HIS DAY .
Cause many conservatives as well are not following JESUS either . Its looking real bad my friend .
The inclusive unity that is so deadly has infected a lot of even the evangelical side as well .
This world is in dire trouble and getting only worse and fast . Let the lambs CLING TO JESUS .

Amen.

Reactions: amigo de christo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is your President. Does this mean if he is prosecuted and found guilty, are they your crimes also.
I have had a discussion with a forum member once who called me a liar. I wished to know what I had lied about, because if he could find nothing that was untruthful he was actually the liar. Ironically though he could find nothing, he would not withdraw the comments.

A lie is something that is not true. Trump lost the Presidential election. That is the truth. He can claim in the future he can show he won based on a corrected count, but that will only be true if he can achieve this. Until then he has lost.

A politician can hold to their opinion, but stating a lie, and then claiming others have fraudulently taken something away from one, is slander.
If they cannot prove their claim, either they stop repeating it as fact, and put it in terms of they believe, or they are a fraud and a liar.

Tomorrow is the confirmation of the election result. To overthrow this result will be a betrayal of the state and the election process. It will go from the ravings of a president who cannot lose, to the undermining of democracy in the US. This is power politics, the power of propoganda and conviction over facts and proof. Feudal Kings ruled by conviction, people lived or died on their whim. It is clear a large group of the US population are happy that whatever Trump feels is true is true, which is the feudal ruling of Kings or democracy where the system determines the result based on a counted ballot. Neither system is wrong or right, but the society chooses which they want. Cromwell had a chance at democracy, but fudged the issue and the King returned.

Do you want King Trump or the continued cycle of politicians?

Trump was so far from being king it's laughable. And to call him a king would be to lie. That's something may have lied about. Because you have no evidence of ANYTHING he's done to try and call him that.

Biden will be presiding over an administration that will be far more dictatorial than Trump ever was. Trump will be the last bastion of freedom this country has seen. We are about to enter a dystopian future.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How am I your enemy? I am putting a point of view. If that makes me your enemy, already democracy and freedom of speech has gone out the window. Friends and brothers and sisters in Christ can have differing views on things and not be enemies.

Trump seems to have this affect on people which is the sad point about this election and this man.
Enemies wish to do me harm, so until now I did not know you wished to do me harm.
Is this the case, or is you term enemy in a different way?

Wrong. When Trump was elected it was the LEFT that attacked him and his supporters. It started under Obama and continued. It was the left that for years have sought division. THEY are the ones who wanted to shut down free speech. Are you not paying attention? Or are you just being willingly blind? Who has been under attack for the last four years? Everything to do with righteousness and freedom had been assaulted and attacked non stop. Just the fact that people are ending their prayers with Amen and Awoman is all you need to know.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump support is a single issue support. Trump is a liar who wants to create either you support him or are the enemy.
You have your own narrative, I am just declaring what is going down. It is this clear cut. Trump is this kind of guy, and manipulator.

This is where you totally miss the target. This isn't about Trump. It's about the country. It wouldn't matter in the least who the president was. Trump was and is the magnet for hatred if the left for conservative Constitutional ideals. The left would do ANYTHING to destroy what we have and they have done it. It not about a man. It's about an idea. It always has been. An idea of freedom an idea of lack of government control over the lives of the people. Read the declaration of independence and you will see what it is about. In the beginning of this country it wasn't about George Washington. It was about freedom. Trump merely represented those if us who want to remain free. And his administration helped us do just that. And now the left has ripped away that idea. More control more power which will tear away at the freedoms we have.

You are not for freedom. You are not for the idea. You don't have a clue as to what this is all about.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Everyone has been trusting men to fix the election and administer justice.

First everyone's hope was in the media to report the Hunter Biden story, before the election, but it was silent and censored.

When evidence of fraud popped up the media did not investigate, they were again silent and censored more, instead of investigating.

US Congress refused to hear about election fraud until the hearing late Dec and nothing came of it.

Multiple Individual court cases were dismissed due to lack of standing. All the way up to the supreme court of the US.

Witnesses came forward at state hearings for their legislatures. Their power as an official body to apoint the electors was ignored.

Barr speaking for the DOJ found no evidence of fraud that could affect the outcome of the election. Despite not speaking to witnesses.

Secretaries of state and governors certified fraudulent results.

The DNI report on foreign election interference due 45 days after an election was delayed, the extent of China's involvement still isn't clear.

Trump did not impose limited marshal law and seize election equipment or make arrests, or appoint a special council.

Pence refused to throw back state certifications.

Many GOP senators voted against there being fraud in the election. When an objection was raised.

I'm probably forgetting some. But what we havnt seen is a myricle where God gets to claim all the Glory. That is what we need now.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has been trusting men to fix the election and administer justice.

First everyone's hope was in the media to report the Hunter Biden story, before the election, but it was silent and censored.

When evidence of fraud popped up the media did not investigate, they were again silent and censored more, instead of investigating.

US Congress refused to hear about election fraud until the hearing late Dec and nothing came of it.

Multiple Individual court cases were dismissed due to lack of standing. All the way up to the supreme court of the US.

Witnesses came forward at state hearings for their legislatures. Their power as an official body to apoint the electors was ignored.

Barr speaking for the DOJ found no evidence of fraud that could affect the outcome of the election. Despite not speaking to witnesses.

Secretaries of state and governors certified fraudulent results.

The DNI report on foreign election interference due 45 days after an election was delayed, the extent of China's involvement still isn't clear.

Trump did not impose limited marshal law and seize election equipment or make arrests, or appoint a special council.

Pence refused to throw back state certifications.

Many GOP senators voted against there being fraud in the election. When an objection was raised.

I'm probably forgetting some. But what we havnt seen is a myricle where God gets to claim all the Glory. That is what we need now.

I think every Patriot here would like to have the education in knowing what laws precisely permit this part of your post: impose limited marshal law and seize election equipment or make arrests, or appoint a special council.

Looking forward to going to school. :) Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think every Patriot here would like to have the education in knowing what laws precisely permit this part of your post: impose limited marshal law and seize election equipment or make arrests, or appoint a special council.

The insurrection act.
Dropbox - WeThePeople_Final.jpg - Simplify your life

The 2018 foreign influnce and transparency in elections act allows for asset forfeiture and grants broad powers if there is foreign interference. Which goes back to the importance of that report.

The executive branch is responsible for executing the laws. It would be his own power to delegate it to a special council.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And hate is up across the board. 28 percent of Americans experienced severe levels of cyberhate and online harassment, according to ADL’s most recent survey. Social media platforms from Facebook and Twitter to 4Chan and Parler have been used to amplify, recruit and energize far-right groups like the Proud Boys, conspiracy theories like QAnon, and pro-Trump extremists.

The attack on the Capitol was yet another chapter in this ugly history. It was a literal who’s who of modern right-wing extremism. Analysts from ADL’s Center on Extremism noted in the crowds Wednesday members of the Oath Keepers, an anti-government armed militia group. White supremacist and Groyper Army leader Nick Fuentes was present and joined fellow “America First” adherents in chants of “Christ is King!” Nearby, members of the white supremacist New Jersey European Heritage Association waved their group’s flag. Various individuals carried banners of Kekistan, a fictional country invented by right-wing enthusiasts on 4Chan, or the stars and bars of the Confederacy.

In the wake of this madness, it has never been more clear: right-wing extremism is a global terror threat, one that directly endangers our nation and jeopardizes our democracy. This is not an exaggeration. It is the embodiment of a clear and present danger.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello watersong . i told ya they wont be slowing down and their real enemy is true chrsitains .
I aint even political , but i say this to all , CHRIST IS KING . YES HE IS .

Reactions: WaterSong

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. When Trump was elected it was the LEFT that attacked him and his supporters. It started under Obama and continued. It was the left that for years have sought division. THEY are the ones who wanted to shut down free speech. Are you not paying attention? Or are you just being willingly blind? Who has been under attack for the last four years? Everything to do with righteousness and freedom had been assaulted and attacked non stop. Just the fact that people are ending their prayers with Amen and Awoman is all you need to know.

They Accuse of what they do.
Lie, Steal, Twist Truth into Lies.
They Deny, Deny, Deny.
They hide.
They keep a team of thugs on call.

Saul Alinski 101...Rules for Dirtbag Bullies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The civil war has already been happening only it was coming from one side only...the left....now the Republicans are getting involved to protect our freedoms and our rights and to stand against the tyranny of our government.

I hope they do, I am afraid there are more cowards on the right who just want to make statements and big talk but do nothing. Most seem to crave subjugation rather than any kind of freedom. Like Loki said in Marvel Movie:

It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.”

I am sad, angry, betrayed and I want to do something

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope they do, I am afraid there are more cowards on the right who just want to make statements and big talk but do nothing. Most seem to crave subjugation rather than any kind of freedom. Like Loki said in Marvel Movie:

It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.”

I am sad, angry, betrayed and I want to do something
I understand...our best defense is an effective offense....which is prayer and faith that He will destroy the lies of the enemy.
I can foresee Biden and his administration being arrested for high treason and like dominoes that tip and falls into the next one and a chain reaction occurs causing all to fall.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The insurrection act.
Dropbox - WeThePeople_Final.jpg - Simplify your life

The 2018 foreign influnce and transparency in elections act allows for asset forfeiture and grants broad powers if there is foreign interference. Which goes back to the importance of that report.

The executive branch is responsible for executing the laws. It would be his own power to delegate it to a special council.
Thanks for the link however, it won't enlarge at that site. And I don't want to join Dropbox just to read that image. Do you have another source that's not behind a registration wall?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand...our best defense is an effective offense....which is prayer and faith that He will destroy the lies of the enemy.
I can foresee Biden and his administration being arrested for high treason and like dominoes that tip and falls into the next one and a chain reaction occurs causing all to fall.
And then they start naming names of people they know and that we've never seen?
Can you imagine that? Nearly empty the Demoncrat well in Congress due to arrests. And then next comes all those invisible co-conspirators being arrested for high treason.

Wouldn't that indeed make for a first in fantastic history?

I'm not the only dreamer on board. ;)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.
....Elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.

Abraham Lincoln.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thanks for the link however, it won't enlarge at that site. And I don't want to join Dropbox just to read that image. Do you have another source that's not behind a registration wall?

You should be able to right click in dropbox and open image in a new tab without signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.