Presumptive Sinning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Presumptive sinning is sinning while presuming we will be forgiven by God.

Presumptive sinners are those claiming to be servants of God, who do not consider confession of heart as necessary to be forgiven, but only as a matter of course they agree they, since they teach they are already forgiven of past, present, and future sins.

Neither do they consider the need to be drawn by the Spirit of grace to confess sinning from the heart, and not with lips only, which the presumptuous do at most.

They say with lips only Lord, Lord, I agree I sinned, while their presumptuous hearts are far from Him.

Yeah, I sinned. Of course I sinned. We all sin. But I'm already forgiven.

With their lips they feign hating sinning, but with their hearts they presume they are already forgiven, so no harm no foul.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

The gvt they despise is God's, along with His law they declare to be dead, and they speak evil of the righteous who preach against presumptive sinning as learned blindness, that ends in open hypocrisy.

Those who walk after the flesh with unclean hearts of lust are simply sinners sinning against God and His law, including the religious hypocrites.

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Their only zeal is when sinning with forgiveness presumptively secured by their own imagination of faith.

Reactions: Bible Highlighter