Princeofpeace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace be still! God is love. He will return only when prophecy is fulfilled. Love Lord God and love neighbor as yourself. love your human enemies. Have compassion. I love Easter. I am praying hard for a cure covid19 devil lied made me pity him. The earth is beautiful. God will destroy those who destroy earth. Save, reuse recycle. Be kind. Eat healthy. Exercise. keep body pure. Don't have sex or children. take care of old parents. love brother/sister. amen

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Receive the peace that transcends understanding water lily. Be blessed.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easter is a pagan holiday. The virus is fake. I agree with everything else.

I'll add were living in the end times with not much time before major events unfold (and are as we see) on the world stage that will bring us closer to the revealing of the antichrist (the false messiah) who must come before the Lord returns.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Easter is a pagan holiday. The virus is fake. I agree with everything else.
Tell that to my daughters who have just lost their dad to it.

And I wonder if you can explain your name as without know why you chose it seems a bit presumtious?

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to my daughters who have just lost their dad to it.

And I wonder if you can explain your name as without know why you chose it seems a bit presumtious?

I still believe the virus is fake sorry.

And what do you mean by my username being presumptuous? It is speaking of God our Creator being blessed not me as a creator.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because God has shown me it is through spiritual discernment and understanding of the spiritual war that is going on. I believe it's a tool being used by Satan and the innumerable followers of his to further his plans which ultimately are I believe are to bring about a global government that will crown the coming antichrist as its king.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because God has shown me it is through spiritual discernment and understanding of the spiritual war that is going on. I believe it's a tool being used by Satan and the innumerable followers of his to further his plans which ultimately are I believe are to bring about a global government that will crown the coming antichrist as its king.
Oh ok, it's a pity the vast numbers of people who are ill with it or losing loved ones to it don't know it's fake. But they mustn't have the 'spiritual discernment' that you do. Do you think that if people knew it was 'fake' it would lose it's deadly power to kill? I think it's all too real.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe that what you see in the news and media is all propaganda to make this virus seem real. I believe they using it to subdue the world further, to bring down the U.S. economy and prepare it for the antichrist.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe that what you see in the news and media is all propaganda to make this virus seem real. I believe they using it to subdue the world further, to bring down the U.S. economy and prepare it for the antichrist.
But how can people die of something that is fake?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said, what you see in the media is propaganda and fake.
OK then so all this lockdown is for no reason according to you. The pop-up hospitals with thousands of beds that are filmed for TV news are for no reason except propaganda? I think you are very, very insensitive to air these views, particularly as I just told you we had lost somebody in our family who died of this so-called fake virus.

I think you have been reading too much weird stuff and I really don't believe God told you it was fake at all. And fake or not it is real enough to be killing thousands throughout the globe.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every day or week, some 10,000 babies and children die. Are they in the news in the USA?