Pro-Abortion Democratic Platform

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From "Celtic Christian Tradition" on FB

View attachment 11023

There are so many other issues out there.
WELL imagine a world where that lil boy , could be born and left to die on a table . WAIT , you wont have to imagine that
IF biden wins . THEY evil my friend . Evil . I pray they repent , as i desire none to go to hell . BUT THEY are EVIL .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that it’s hard to swallow!
If biden wins we might have to start an underground baby saving team .
We wont be able to save them all . But we can try and locate some and try and steal those babies that are left to die
and find them homes with true christains . OH it would every ounce be Against the law . BUT what the midwives
did was against the law of pharoh too . Some laws are made to be broken . AND this is one of them .
No baby left to die .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? Who do you think is the first to do things to help? Liberals, nope Conservatives do like Samaritans purse.
Exactly let the peoples of the LORD take care of the poor . Dont need govt , they dont distribute QUITE as well as folks might think .
Let the lambs take care of the peoples .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually believe the Democratic politicians might make more of an effort to feed hungry children though.

@Josho —What do you know about the Democratic Party from experience?? The truth is you don’t know!! I’ve lived in America all of my life. I’ve observed the Democratic Party become more and more evil—for decades!

YOU say that killing innocent babies is not the only issue, but tell me which issue involves a more evil practice???

I have read your comments as you have repeated the Democratic Party’s rhetoric about caring so much for people, but this is NOT the truth! The Democrats are determined to keep it legal to kill the most vulnerable Americans. People who don’t care about innocent babies don’t really care about anybody!!

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many more important issues and that's the reason why I don't have voting tunnel vision and only focus on abortion.
@Seven of Nine --Which issue do you think is more urgent than stopping the killing of innocent babies??

Oh, but you won't answer my question, since you have me on ignore, will you? The cancel-culture is alive and well on this forum!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seven of Nine --Which issue do you think is more urgent than stopping the killing of innocent babies??

Oh, but you won't answer my question, since you have me on ignore, will you? The cancel-culture is alive and well on this forum!
Be encouraged dear sister . THE LORD knows all . not a sparrow even falls to the ground without Him .
People can try and call it whatever . But GOD knows that is a baby . Cant hide it from HIM .
The murder of babies has to be one of the worst things .
And yet , talk about a seared conscious . We pray for the babies sister . YEs indeed .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be encouraged dear sister . THE LORD knows all . not a sparrow even falls to the ground without Him .
People can try and call it whatever . But GOD knows that is a baby . Cant hide it from HIM .
The murder of babies has to be one of the worst things .
And yet , talk about a seared conscious . We pray for the babies sister . YEs indeed .
Thanks! It is very discouraging to see what I've seen on a Christian forum. The shedding of innocent blood is DETESTABLE to the Lord!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks! It is very discouraging to see what I've seen on a Christian forum. The shedding of innocent blood is DETESTABLE to the Lord!
And even as they did not like to retain the true biblical God in their conscious , So God gave them over unto the false prophets , unto
a reprobate mind . We are witnessing a reprobation of the nations .
Now think about that . What began happening a generation or so ago ,
well they began passing laws to silence the voice of truth , of prayer , of bibles .
And now we have a reprotation of nations . And even as they did not like any reminder of GOD in their schools , laws , streets , cities
, states , nation and nations , SO GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind , To actually DO those evil things .
A conscious seared . And if we think many do not have a seared conscious .
What kind of a world can not only murder the unborn , but leave even the born to cry and die in a corner . THAT IS TOTALLY SEARED CONSCIOUS .
No compassion is left . ONLY a desire to call evil good and good evil . ITS called backwards love . They actually
think they love and do what is best for humanity . Talk about a strong delusion .

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho —What do you know about the Democratic Party from experience?? The truth is you don’t know!! I’ve lived in America all of my life. I’ve observed the Democratic Party become more and more evil—for decades!

YOU say that killing innocent babies is not the only issue, but tell me which issue involves a more evil practice???

I have read your comments as you have repeated the Democratic Party’s rhetoric about caring so much for people, but this is NOT the truth! The Democrats are determined to keep it legal to kill the most vulnerable Americans. People who don’t care about innocent babies don’t really care about anybody!!

Exactly. That is how the dems got their evil ideas in everywhere by acting like they care. They brought modernism into the church that way and they are still bring the smoke of Satan everywhere. Your absolutely right

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we think that this world could ever become like what i say next .
Imagine living in a world where it does not matter what sex you are , male or female .
It does not matter what race you are .
It does not even matter whether you are innocent .
They can come and for any reason arrest you and execute you .
IF for any reason you are deemed as not being even convenient .
Imagine that kind of a world .
Do we think it could ever get that draconian .
Where the govt needs no reason to put you to death .
And once sentenced , there is nothing and no one that can defend you from certain death .
DO we really think this world could ever become that wicked .
Imagine such laws that for no reason , other than you are just a burden or an inconveince to society or another
you can be sentenced to death . And none can stop it . none can defend you . Once sentenced you die .
Can you imagine this world ever getting to that point .
I mean imagine that . It dont matter what sex you are , what race you are , they can simply put you to death .
Does this seem hard to imagine .
Do we really think it can get that deadly and dangerous .
Well , before anyone answers that question , let me just say , millions upon millions of babies ALREADY KNOW THAT ANSWER .
Yeah . PONDER THAT ONE . The safest possible place for a baby, has specially in america , become the most dangerous place .
Talk about that one . It aint on a playground . It aint on the streets . Its in the womb that has become the most deadly
place for babies . HIGHEST death rate of anything i know . COVID cant come close .