(Pro-Palestine Antisemitics occupying campuses) The Canary in the Coal Mine': Netanyahu Warns US Antisemitism Signals Impending Global Inferno

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Northwestern has reached an agreement with their protesters.
This isn't a matter of free speech.

This is a matter of extortion!

As the Northwestern agreement reveals,this is the common cause in all these protests on campuses around the country.
"The protesters have been camping out in Deering Meadow on the Evanston campus since Thursday morning. They have been calling for the university to divest from its interests in Israel – echoing protests at many universities around the country."
Full Northwestern article:

Suspensions at Columbia. Columbia University begins suspending pro-Palestinian activists for refusing to pack up and leave New York campus

UT-Austin is allowing arrests.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Northwestern has reached an agreement with their protesters.
This isn't a matter of free speech.

This is a matter of extortion!

As the Northwestern agreement reveals,this is the common cause in all these protests on campuses around the country.
"The protesters have been camping out in Deering Meadow on the Evanston campus since Thursday morning. They have been calling for the university to divest from its interests in Israel – echoing protests at many universities around the country."
Full Northwestern article:

Suspensions at Columbia. Columbia University begins suspending pro-Palestinian activists for refusing to pack up and leave New York campus

UT-Austin is allowing arrests.

The protesters here are wanting UCLA and USC to not have any sort of interests in Israel.

At UCLA they made a tent village and will not let anyone in unless you give all sorts of documentation to them showing who you are!
And that includes the news reporters! They won't let the reporters into the tent village...I wonder what they are afraid of them seeing.

The protesters are also now being told how to respond to reporters. One reporter kept asking a female protester if she agreed with what Hamas was doing. She kept repeating a rote reply about being concerned with Gaza now.

If Muslim terrorists kidnapped or killed her family, I would hope she'd have some input about that attrocity.

A Jewish young man needed to get to his class...the tent city was blocking his way and they wouldn't let him through! His mother phoned the university police about it.... nothing was done.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, that's horrible! And I think most of them, if not all of them, have no idea that in Islam a husband is allowed to beat his wife. Also that Mohammed married a six year old girl and had sex with her when she was nine years old. Plus other teachings that degrade women.

They need to protest the above evil in Islam.

P.S. I do hear that many Muslims are leaving Islam and coming to faith in Christ.
Islam is Satanic insanity!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The protesters here are wanting UCLA and USC to not have any sort of interests in Israel.

At UCLA they made a tent village and will not let anyone in unless you give all sorts of documentation to them showing who you are!
And that includes the news reporters! They won't let the reporters into the tent village...I wonder what they are afraid of them seeing.

The protesters are also now being told how to respond to reporters. One reporter kept asking a female protester if she agreed with what Hamas was doing. She kept repeating a rote reply about being concerned with Gaza now.

If Muslim terrorists kidnapped or killed her family, I would hope she'd have some input about that attrocity.

A Jewish young man needed to get to his class...the tent city was blocking his way and they wouldn't let him through! His mother phoned the university police about it.... nothing was done.
Who is restricting access to the UCLA campus as you described? Campus officials or the terrorist sympathizers?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is restricting access to the UCLA campus as you described? Campus officials or the terrorist sympathizers?
The protesters....they won't let anyone pass through their tent cities on the campuses.

Students need to get through those areas to get to the library or whatever....they are not allowed to pass through by the protesters.

One student said inside the tent city he saw a lot of Communistic, etc, symbols. I don't know how he got inside.

Here is good coverage of it....

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The protesters....they won't let anyone pass through their tent cities on the campuses.

Students need to get through those areas to get to the library or whatever....they are not allowed to pass through by the protesters.

One student said inside the tent city he saw a lot of Communistic, etc, symbols. I don't know how he got inside.

Here is good coverage of it....

This is failure by the schools administration. There's a reason these schools are allowing this occupation.

Liberal brainwashing is coming home to roost.

I'd wonder if every one of those in these tent cities are actually students.

This has Soros written all over it.

It's going to get ugly.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is failure by the schools administration. There's a reason these schools are allowing this occupation.

Liberal brainwashing is coming home to roost.

I'd wonder if every one of those in these tent cities are actually students.

This has Soros written all over it.

It's going to get ugly.

UCLA finally said the tent city is unlawful.

Late tonight, 11pm, pro-Israelis tried to breach the walls of the tent city. Now at 2:40 am, the commotion continues.

The following is live coverage...police finally showed up in force but not taking any action yet.

• Sad
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now we know why one campus allows antisemitic terrorist sympathizers to occupy the campus.

The top people are antisemitic.
Here's another video of a Jewish professor being denied access to the campus where he works. YT banned the account of the other video I posted.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority of this crowd is a minimal 300-500 at the most. These Universities are subject to 4000 to 5000 students. Barely reaching 10% in most cases. They need a state revelation to bring the kids back to reality .....along with the Professors responsible for this action. Florida inked it out in spades .......Get involved, 3 year ban from the campus.
I looked up Auburn University ......A southern, basically Christian school. There is a central complaint system ....Post your complaint and you are done. No one is supporting this At Auburn, nor Alabama.

ANTIFA decided they were going to pay Auburn a visit. Campus Police at the ready .....They arrived and began to work their way to the central meeting area of the campus. They were being met by Campus Police along the way. "Remove your mask Son." "I don't have to." "You can remove your mask or be arrested now. We will hold you and lose your paperwork, Mommy and Daddy will be called after a few days to come and get you. Remove the mask, now."
They began their protest at mid campus .....Kids stood and watched them like they were in a zoo. The ANTIFA members left dissatisfied.....

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority of this crowd is a minimal 300-500 at the most. These Universities are subject to 4000 to 5000 students. Barely reaching 10% in most cases. They need a state revelation to bring the kids back to reality .....along with the Professors responsible for this action. Florida inked it out in spades .......Get involved, 3 year ban from the campus.
I looked up Auburn University ......A southern, basically Christian school. There is a central complaint system ....Post your complaint and you are done. No one is supporting this At Auburn, nor Alabama.

ANTIFA decided they were going to pay Auburn a visit. Campus Police at the ready .....They arrived and began to work their way to the central meeting area of the campus. They were being met by Campus Police along the way. "Remove your mask Son." "I don't have to." "You can remove your mask or be arrested now. We will hold you and lose your paperwork, Mommy and Daddy will be called after a few days to come and get you. Remove the mask, now."
They began their protest at mid campus .....Kids stood and watched them like they were in a zoo. The ANTIFA members left dissatisfied.....

Today's campus security needs to learn from those encounters of 7 years ago.

A campus is not public property.
Too bad campus Leftist officials.are too cowardly to stop these occupations.

The state governor's could stop this. Send in the National Guard. Arrest the campus CEO's and all enabling staff who had the capacity to save the campus.

Freedom to protest is a right. Freedom to disrupt lives and displace lawful access ,as in banning professors because they're Jewish,is not!

The banned Jewish staff members need to file a civil action on many different levels.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USC here in Los Angeles has about 50,000 students. I think UCLA is about the same number.
True.
Occupied campuses here have a great many students.

Student numbers though aren't the issue when a campus is being occupied by openly antisemitic terrorist sympathizers. Who may or may not be students,btw.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for him! :vgood:

One reader commented: The young people defending our flag make me feel optimistic about some of our youth. I'm proud of their actions.

Other readers commented: You can’t convince me eighty million people voted for this. I’m voting for the guy with several indictments and hundreds of charges against him. A false allegation does not prove guilt, it assigns guilt before trial. If Trump isn’t afraid to face these people, I’m not afraid to vote for him.

Welcome to Biden/Democrats/Media's New United States of America, complete absence of Law and Order.

What a breath of fresh air to see our youth say no to real tyranny, fascism, and evil. What a humbling way to recognize the worth of this nation and the price paid for freedom.