Project Blue Beam ? What it is ? Can it happen ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Searching the internet I come and stumble on this and talk about it. It seems interesting with technology man can make G-d made miracles with tehnology even though they are fake !

If you were in such situation ? What will you do ? Aliens will be simulated or angels will be hologram to simulate the end times and bring riches to the elite. And force A new world governemnt to be accepted ? A new dollar MOTB (digital one ) ?

What can we do to stop it ?

What is Project Blue Beam? - Times of India

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Searching the internet I come and stumble on this and talk about it. It seems interesting with technology man can make G-d made miracles with tehnology even though they are fake !

If you were in such situation ? What will you do ? Aliens will be simulated or angels will be hologram to simulate the end times and bring riches to the elite. And force A new world governemnt to be accepted ? A new dollar MOTB (digital one ) ?

What can we do to stop it ?

What is Project Blue Beam? - Times of India

That technology has been out for years, nothing new

Can they use it to fake a second coming absolutely, the city floating in the clouds was impressive

Scripture states the future false prophet will call fire down from heaven, satellite lasers?

I agree deception and knowledge is at its pinnacle, add fake news to this technology and the masses are controlled

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've always loved technology. It is a kind of "miracle" that God has enabled us to do when we are diligent.

But yes, people change what should be gratitude to God for self-elevation, and try to eclipse the worship of God by showing the prowess of Man. That's very sad! We should be grateful that God has given His children all of these exciting gifts, to be able to subdue the earth beneath us, make use of its elements, and create some of our own realities.

God put the rudiments there for us to apply in responsible fashion, and to thus come to grips with problems that we have created for ourselves. We've used technology to deal with problems that were unimaginable in the past, such as the population explosion.

But please note how as the Christian world turns ever more towards secularism and paganism that our technology is getting increasingly self-glorifying and at the same time dangerous. Suddenly the nuclear threat is being proclaimed in a couple of spots across the world!

Last edited:
Reactions: grumix8

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a myth. It's a technology that has been around for many years. The technology they have now is more advanced but it's pretty amazing what they had even some years back.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what in the heck is that lol, i've never heard of that before

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
well that's why I post so people can know if they try such A thing ! ;D.