Proof of the Trinity. No takers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I "thought" that I knew where all this was going...I "thought" that I was getting it...but now my head is spinning again... LOL :D

It seems to me that everyone is saying the same thing....which probably shows that I still don't have a clue and I am not locked down on any one version of the trinity securely.

I just know that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are GOD.
Other than that, I know nothing about it.

....View attachment 5117

Yup, it's so simple, it's complicated.... I'll leave it at that and take the rest by faith.:)

Happy New Year!

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those who make light of the word of God show a lack of reverence and respect in the holy things of the Lord, such fell to realize that they not only dishonor the Father but they dishonor themselves as well.

God has arranged for the student of his word certain basic fundamental truths which he deems necessary that one first grasps before they can progresses on to the deeper aspects of the truth. If these basic truths be properly learned it will greatly aid the student from falling prey to many of the various traps and ensnarement’s (errors, false teachings and etc.), which the Adversary through his deluded servants has caused many to stumble.

The problem is that the majority of believers in their haste and desire to learn some of the deeper things of God’s word, such as end time prophecies, the times and the seasons, the second advent and etc., they have neglected to take the time to learn the “first principle doctrines”, and so they are found fumbling about building upon the one sure foundation (their faith in Christ) with many of the wrong materials, viz. “wood, hay and stubble” (the various errors and doctrines propagated by the professing church). It’s like watching a first year medical student attempting to preform surgery who hasn’t yet learned basic anatomy, little wonder they are in so much confusion and are led about from one error to the next.

Instead of being led by and through the first principle doctrines into “the deep things [truths] of God” (1 Cor 2:10) they are found floundering about in “the deep things [errors] of Satan” (Rev 2:24), which “as they say” (the apostate church) are “mysteries”.

There are several first principle doctrines which the Apostle Paul designates as themilk of the word”, which he enumerates in (Heb 6:1, 2), these are of primary importance, and should be thoroughly studied and understood BEFORE attempting to delve into themeat of the word”, but at the core of all these doctrines is one specific doctrine which if all believers had taken the time to rightfully and fully comprehend they would have avoided falling prey to many of the stumbling stones (errors) taught in the professing church today in which many are presently ensnared. That one specific or core doctrine is the RANSOM.

The ransom is the first principle, the very foundation of all true Christian doctrine, every other biblical teaching either stands or falls as it is or is not in harmony with this one central truth. As a “first principle” doctrine (Heb 5:12) it is in truth a part of the “milk of the word” and should be one of the very first lessons learned by the true student of God’s Word, unfortunately Babylon (the professing church) has neglected this lesson, and thus it has lead them into much confusion, especially in regards to the wages of sin, hell, the immortality of the soul, the Trinity, and etc., likewise all considered first principle doctrines (by orthodoxy).

The three most widely held teachings of orthodoxy are the doctrine of the Trinity, the immortality of the soul and eternal torment as the wages of sin. Anyone who professes a belief in any one of these “mysteries” gives clear evidence that they do not understand the ransom, for all three of the foregoing orthodox teachings stand at variance with the scriptural teachings of the ransom.

Very few indeed have any idea what the ransom is or what it represents, true they believe that Jesus shed his blood in behalf of the sinner, “For Without shedding of blood there is no remission” (Heb 9:22), but this is as far as their understanding of the matter generally goes, they fell to understand the true significance of what Christ paid in behalf of the sinner, the true cost of his sacrifice.

A proper understanding and acceptance of the TRUE doctrine of the ransom is essential to ones calling and election, to their growth and membership in the body of Christ, for it is thehubthrough which every other feature of the divine truth radiates.”

We will not here attempt to explain the doctrine as we believe we have already thoroughly done so in our blog post entitled, The Ransom, which if carefully studied and considered would show to the unprejudiced mind that the idea of the Trinity is contrary to the divine testimony, as are the other two commonly held errors of the professing church.

Now if men would just trust God, He knows where they are at and will teach them as HE sees fit, and as they grow He will teach them more. precept upon precept line upon line as He knows they can get it, as HE will not move on untill you gate certain things as that is how He works. Men can study the bible all they like, without revelation from God it is just a book.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I "thought" that I knew where all this was going...I "thought" that I was getting it...but now my head is spinning again... LOL :D

It seems to me that everyone is saying the same thing....which probably shows that I still don't have a clue and I am not locked down on any one version of the trinity securely.

....View attachment 5117

I think that that is good enough. Trying to explain the doctrine so that people can understand it is really done to help people to accept it who have the kind of mind that will not believe anything that they can't comprehend. I believe that we can comprehend the Trinity...but that we need the illumination of the Holy Ghost concerning what God's word says on the doctrine to be able to do so.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

....View attachment 5117

Like you said it doesnt really matter, it is not God who laid this demand upon us it is men... we love to boast do we not...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, because the Son (Jhn 3:16), like the Spirit "proceeded from the Father (Jhn 15:26)!

The Son and Spirit are always said to come from the Father or God, because They always represent, not His presence but His will in all things. It is never said that the Father or that God has ever come from the Son or Spirit. Hence that God the Father is in the highest position according to the Son and Spirit, though They Three are equal in Deity, power and essence.

first thanks for the reply.

second, if the one whom you calls the Father is the Highest position, please explain this,
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

the term immortality is defined as "the ability to live forever; eternal life".

Now if he, the Lord JESUS, is the "ONLY" one with ETERNAL LIFE, how can the one whom you calls the Highest, (a separate Person), be in any position, especially highest, and don't have eternal LIFE?.

please explain.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you disagree with "Trinitarian Scholars!" You do know exactly what the doctrine specifically teaches, correct?

I think that what most people think is the Trinity really is not.

I define my Trinity doctrine by what the Bible says, not by the words of "Trinitarian Scholars" (although their words are useful in determining certain aspects of the doctrine).

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply.

second, if the one whom you calls the Father is the Highest position, please explain this,
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

the term immortality is defined as "the ability to live forever; eternal life".

Now if he, the Lord JESUS, is the "ONLY" one with ETERNAL LIFE, how can the one whom you calls the Highest, (a separate Person), be in any position, especially highest, and don't have eternal LIFE?.

please explain.
Not in answer to your question, I just want to mention that those who are saved/redeemed/born again are included in the body of Christ and so are not excluded from immortality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in answer to your question, I just want to mention that those who are saved/redeemed/born again are included in the body of Christ and so are not excluded from immortality.
true, because the source of IMMORTALITY is from the ONLY IMMORTAL ONE, for he sustain, and uphold everything by himself.

so my question still stand.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure how the question applies to the subject (call me dense if you would like to).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are each persons in scripture who speak and act independently of each other at the same time.
I'm not sure how the question applies to the subject (call me dense if you would like to).
No problem. all who have eternal LIFE is from the Eternal ONE.

you me, nor any angel have ETERNAL LIFE on their own, only JESUS. we LIVE by him and not of ourselves.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suddenly got it....nice!

You are saying that since only Jesus has immortality...how can the Father have immortality unless He is also Jesus...right?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bring it home by this little speil:

There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5, 1 Corinthians 8:6); and that Lord is the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21). And no one can say that Jesus is the Lord except by the Holy Ghost (1 Corinthians 12:3). I say to you verily that Jesus is that one Lord that I am speaking of.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me put it this way, do the word of God contridict itself... NO. listen,

now if the Lord JESUS is the ONLY one who have ETERNAL LIFE, where do that leave the the ONE whom you calls the Father, (if he's not the Lord JESUS). if the Lord JESUS proceed from the Father and the Father don't have eternal LIFE, then the scriptures are in ERROR. but if the Lord Jesus proceed from the Father, (which he did), then JESUS is the Father.

do you follow the Logic?.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am actually totally confused as to what is being dicsussed,

we have God our Father in Heaven
Christ His word that came in the flesh and returned to Him and now sits at His right Hand,
and His Spirit than God gives to all whom believe, that is three, so what is the arguement about.... has no bearing on ones salvation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am actually totally confused as to what is being dicsussed,

we have God our Father in Heaven
Christ His word that came in the flesh and returned to Him and now sits at His right Hand,
and His Spirit than God gives to all whom believe, that is three, so what is the arguement about.... has no bearing on ones salvation.
There is no confusion.

the Holy Spirit is the ONE who is called God. and he, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit holds the titles Father "WITHOUT FLESH" , and the same Holy Spirit "SHARED" in Flesh is the title holder "Son".

understand the Spirit, who is God, (Per John 4:24a), Shared himself in a body of Flesh, that's all.

there is no three separate persons, only ONE person "SHARED" in Flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there's a Trinitarian on this forum who understands WHAT the TRINITY doctrine SPECIFICALLY teaches! You all are uninformed Trinitarians!
I'm not a Trinitarian, nor a unitarian either. and I'm not a ONENESS as some teach.

and definitely not JW, mormon, or anything like that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suddenly got it....nice!

You are saying that since only Jesus has immortality...how can the Father have immortality unless He is also Jesus...right?
yes, he the FATHER is JESUS, yes the SON is JESUS, who is the HOLY SPIRIT... JESUS.

this is done by SHARING himself in flesh as the ANOTHER. the ANOTHER of the FATHER is the SON.
which the Greek word G243 Allos clearly define, Source Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think there's a Trinitarian on this forum who understands WHAT the TRINITY doctrine SPECIFICALLY teaches! You all are uninformed Trinitarians!
Yeah! And you have all the answers. Since you have admitted that you do not believe in the Trinity, it would appear that you don't know what the Bible reveals.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior