Proof of the Trinity. No takers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First thanks for the reply, let's see if there are three separate persons.
Glad you said that, for one person answered this question correctly. tell us mjrhealth, is this the same person or a different person.
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

ok mjrhealth is this the same person or two separate persons, please answer,
how many times do I need to answer, do you want me to lie against God just to please your flesh, you have no understanding becasue you like so many wont ask,

Heb 3:7 Wherefore as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

you are just another who isnt listening

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how many times do I need to answer, do you want me to lie against God just to please your flesh, you have no understanding becasue you like so many wont ask,

Heb 3:7 Wherefore as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

you are just another who isnt listening
you didn't answer the question, and it's you who have not "READ", and with the Hebrew scripture you just gave I'll respond to that later. but..........................

you want lie aganist the Holy ONE if you tell the truth.

now, once more, and this is your last chance to answer,

now watch, I'll make it easy for you. I say it's the SAME Person. see how easy it is to answer?

now is the Person in John 1:3 the Word, JESUS, the Son, who made all things, is this the same person of Isaiah 44:24 who made all things? YES or NO.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No He is not God, He is the word of God why are you so angry, shouting doesnt make lies truth,

Jas_4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

and that is why you have no understanding.

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No He is not God, He is the word of God why are you so angry, shouting doesnt make lies truth,

Jas_4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

and that is why you have no understanding.

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
First thanks for the reply, second, you cannot even say yes or no ...... because you don't know. and you deny the deity of of the CREATOR "WHO MADE ALL THINGS". When you said, "No He is not God", the CREATOR who "MADE" all things, you have denied the faith.

then you throw scriptures to try in cover your ignorance, it want work.

well mjrhealth, that's strike #1.

now I'll get ready a post to eliminate another person in your Godhead.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok mjrhealth, let’s eliminate another one of your Persons.
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Is this the three person you speak of, meaning that this letter is from
Person, #1. “from him which is, and which was, and which is to come”, your Father?

Person #2. “the seven Spirits”, your Holy Spirit?

Person #3. “the Lord Jesus” the Son

Is this assessment correct?, if not please identify who this letter is from.

Thanks in advance.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First thanks for the reply, second, you cannot even say yes or no ...... because you don't know. and you deny the deity of of the CREATOR "WHO MADE ALL THINGS". When you said, "No He is not God", the CREATOR who "MADE" all things, you have denied the faith.

then you throw scriptures to try in cover your ignorance, it want work.

well mjrhealth, that's strike #1.

now I'll get ready a post to eliminate another person in your Godhead.
You see I do know, because I have being with them all, and all that shouting just proves your ignorance..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WHO MADE ALL THINGS
I twas by His word that all things are created, it is by His word that all things are held together, it is By His word that all men are saved in Christ Jesus, Jesus did not lie when He said, before Abraham was I am, because Gods words has always existed with God, and now has returned back to God to sit at His right hand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H
I twas by His word that all things are created
ERROR, he was by himself, listen,
Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

see how easy it is to refuit you. he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".now try the second question I put forth to you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is by His word that all things are held together
"by his word all things held together?", let's see if this is true,
Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

preservest? yes, he hold all thing together. so your use of Colossians 1:17 want work either.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
H

ERROR, he was by himself, listen,

see how easy it is to refuit you. he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".now try the second question I put forth to you.
still yelling, you have no idea what you are speaking of, simply quoting the bible , than demand I do the same, even the devil can do that. Go seek Christ and than find the truth it is in Him if you desire it,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
still yelling, you have no idea what you are speaking of, simply quoting the bible , than demand I do the same, even the devil can do that. Go seek Christ and than find the truth it is in Him if you desire it,
so I can take that as a you cannot answer, nor refuite what I have posted?

Oh well, your three persons are eliminated. so good day.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so I can take that as a you cannot answer, nor refuite what I have posted?

Oh well, your three persons are eliminated. so good day.
oh so you removed God Jesus and the Holy Spirit,, than whos left, oh thats right teh devil...

devil loves an arguement

God bless

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you agree, why all the fuss?

It seems to me that you are the one making all the fuss, saying that what I am teaching is not the Trinity when in all reality it is the true Trinity.

But you deny them saying the Holy Spirit is the Father and the Son.

Not exactly. The Holy Spirit is the Father; and the Son is the Father (or, rather, the Spirit of the Son is the Father): but the Holy Spirit is not the Son; He is the Spirit of the Son. And in that sense I suppose it is true that it can be said that He is the Son (but in another sense, no: because Jesus Christ is come in the flesh); for it is written, He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life; and, Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why I have Jesus to take care of that... He is our mediator to the father is HE not...???
Simply because you need prayer, and I am a member of His body.

He gives us the privilege of doing some of the work that is given to Him; in that we are begotten sons of God (1 Peter 1:3, 1 John 3:1-2) and Jesus is the only begotten Son of God (John 3:16).

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all.

when men doctrine do not line up with the scriptures, the word of God, they get upset. we're not here to test anyone's knowledge or the lack there of. but we seek the truth, and not all men have it. we're here to edify each other. if one don't know something, it's no shame in not KNOWING.

there are many poster here on this site that know something in an area or subject matter more than me, so I learn in silence, which makes me stronger.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek". Romans 1:16

this verse is powerful, for it concerns our salvation. why?

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith". Romans 1:17

a workman need "NOT" be ashame if he or she is taught the truth by God. "Faith comes by hearing, hearing the Word of God".

2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The key to understanding the Godhead is in the term "Sharing" of the Spirit. the Holy Spirit diversifed himself in flesh, hence the term "Offspring". when one learn this concept, those titles "Father" and " Son" go out the window of blinded concepts.

The Holy Spirit who is JESUS, is the CREATOR, the MAKER of all things, the REDEEMER, the SAVIOUR of all things, and the COMFORTER, and MEDIATOR of all things. he is the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead. he wear the title of "Father" without flesh, the source of all things. and he wear the title "Son" with Flesh, the kinsman Redeemer of all things.

People see three, because they “SEE” the titles “Father”, “Son”, and “Holy Spirit”. classic deception by the Evil one when a person walk by sight and is not taught by God the Spirit himself.

We walk by FAITH, and NOT by SIGHT, seeing three titles don't mean it's three persons. just like the THREE wise men, why because of the three "Types" of Gifts? deception by sight.

This plurality deception is just that, ... a deception. the key to the plurality of God is in the definition of the word “ANOTHER” meaning the “SHARING” of the Spirit in flesh, which he the Spirit, manifested, and revealed his name, personally. this can be KNOWN, the Spirit is not Seen, but KNOWN right in the very first verse in the bible

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” in the Hebrew, God is described as the
heb-anc-lg-aleph.jpg
Aleph, early hebrew pictograph and the TAV upload_2019-1-2_19-46-41.png
it is known as the "First" and the "Last"

Here we have the plurality of the Spirit. If one read the Hebrew one will KNOW it, and not see it.
JESUS is the First, Spirit/Father. and he is the Last Diversified in flesh, the Last, spirit/Son

when one learn this concept, then the bible will be open to them without doubt, contridictions, or deceptions.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G ..so your beliefs are centered or classified to a large degree or in their entirety as the 'Jesus Only,' Oneness Pentecostal or ancient Modalist system of religious beliefs?

If so I believe you are actually very creative although neglecting much scripture and context, just saying....

Bless you,

APAK