Proof of the Trinity. No takers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

If you think of God materialistically, you'll not understand the Godhead.
How can any finite person "understand the Godhead"? That is my point. The trinity doctrine is a blatant attempt at defining God. An attempt at formularising something that is way way beyond our understanding. In attempting to do so, regardless of how accurate or logical or Biblical such formula may appear to be, it cannot help but be woefully inadequate, maybe even insulting but most assuredly falls way short of Truth.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the word of God, they get upset
Now are we talking about His words that He spoke or are we talking about the bible ,please clarify. and by the way there was no one here getting upset and using beg red letter words but you, the truth does not need to be yelled, shouted that is the way of the devil .

1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
1Ki 19:13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

God has no need to shout.... the devils needs to drown out the truth and the voice of God to who very few listen....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G ..so your beliefs are centered or classified to a large degree or in their entirety as the 'Jesus Only,' Oneness Pentecostal or ancient Modalist system of religious beliefs?

If so I believe you are actually very creative although neglecting much scripture and context, just saying....

Bless you,

APAK
First thanks for the reply.

second, my belifs are centered on the Spirit who is JESUS the almighty God, who Diversified himself in flesh. no not as the Oneness Pentecostal teaches, nor do I believe in any Modalist system as those who believe in three persons.

the doctrine I believe in is scripture centered.

and you?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all.

when men doctrine do not line up with the scriptures, the word of God, they get upset. we're not here to test anyone's knowledge or the lack there of. but we seek the truth, and not all men have it. we're here to edify each other. if one don't know something, it's no shame in not KNOWING.

there are many poster here on this site that know something in an area or subject matter more than me, so I learn in silence, which makes me stronger.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek". Romans 1:16

this verse is powerful, for it concerns our salvation. why?

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith". Romans 1:17

a workman need "NOT" be ashame if he or she is taught the truth by God. "Faith comes by hearing, hearing the Word of God".

2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The key to understanding the Godhead is in the term "Sharing" of the Spirit. the Holy Spirit diversifed himself in flesh, hence the term "Offspring". when one learn this concept, those titles "Father" and " Son" go out the window of blinded concepts.

The Holy Spirit who is JESUS, is the CREATOR, the MAKER of all things, the REDEEMER, the SAVIOUR of all things, and the COMFORTER, and MEDIATOR of all things. he is the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead. he wear the title of "Father" without flesh, the source of all things. and he wear the title "Son" with Flesh, the kinsman Redeemer of all things.

People see three, because they “SEE” the titles “Father”, “Son”, and “Holy Spirit”. classic deception by the Evil one when a person walk by sight and is not taught by God the Spirit himself.

We walk by FAITH, and NOT by SIGHT, seeing three titles don't mean it's three persons. just like the THREE wise men, why because of the three "Types" of Gifts? deception by sight.

This plurality deception is just that, ... a deception. the key to the plurality of God is in the definition of the word “ANOTHER” meaning the “SHARING” of the Spirit in flesh, which he the Spirit, manifested, and revealed his name, personally. this can be KNOWN, the Spirit is not Seen, but KNOWN right in the very first verse in the bible

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” in the Hebrew, God is described as the
heb-anc-lg-aleph.jpg
Aleph, early hebrew pictograph and the TAV View attachment 5126
it is known as the "First" and the "Last"

Here we have the plurality of the Spirit. If one read the Hebrew one will KNOW it, and not see it.
JESUS is the First, Spirit/Father. and he is the Last Diversified in flesh, the Last, spirit/Son

when one learn this concept, then the bible will be open to them without doubt, contridictions, or deceptions.
Thank you...that post helped me to better understand what diversified Oneness means.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now are we talking about His words that He spoke or are we talking about the bible ,please clarify. and by the way there was no one here getting upset and using beg red letter words but you, the truth does not need to be yelled, shouted that is the way of the devil .

1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
1Ki 19:13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

God has no need to shout.... the devils needs to drown out the truth and the voice of God to who very few listen....
is that what you see the "BIG" red letters, and you THINK that's yelling? .... :eek: no, attention to a point

that's just what I been saying, people jump to conclusions "WITHOUT" knowledge they have eyes and "SEE" not, and they have "EARS"and HEAR not.......... ;)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and by the way there was no one here getting upset and using beg red letter words but you, the truth does not need to be yelled, shouted that is the way of the devil .
Sometimes I will put certain of my words in a message in larger print; not because I am shouting or angry but because I am trying to emphasize those words.

Please give him the benefit of the doubt rather than judging and/or condemning.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith. believe it or not, when the Lord Jesus first taught me "diversified Oneness", he started me off with a two letter word, a preposition, "OF". and from there all you see as to what I have posted. and that's Just the surface.

Example, Son of man
Son of God

these two statement holds tons of Information. just waiting to be discovered.

yes, "Diversified Oneness" came by way of the UNDERSTANDING of this little two word preposition, "OF".

what a mighty God we serve.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
is that what you see the "BIG" red letters, and you THINK that's yelling? .... :eek: no, attention to a point

that's just what I been saying, people jump to conclusions "WITHOUT" knowledge they have eyes and "SEE" not, and they have "EARS"and HEAR not.......... ;)
see just like our mate "bol".

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes I will put certain of my words in a message in larger print; not because I am shouting or angry but because I am trying to emphasize those words.

Please give him the benefit of the doubt rather than judging and/or condemning.
thats what "" is for really isnt hard....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith. believe it or not, when the Lord Jesus first taught me "diversified Oneness", he started me off with a two letter word, a preposition, "OF". and from there all you see as to what I have posted. and that's Just the surface.

Example, Son of man
Son of God

these two statement holds tons of Information. just waiting to be discovered.

yes, "Diversified Oneness" came by way of the UNDERSTANDING of this little two word preposition, "OF".

what a mighty God we serve.
Hi @101G;

I am interested in some of what you might have to say on how the preposition of in these phrases teaches diversified Oneness.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No all I need is Christ, He is sufficient for me,

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
I have prayed for you anyway and will continue to do so. For Ephesians 6:18 shows in principle that believers have the right, privilege, and mandate to pray for others.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have prayed for you anyway and will continue to do so. For Ephesians 6:18 shows in principle that believers have the right, privilege, and mandate to pray for others.

Well maybe He will add more to the revelation He already promised me years ago.. never hurt anyone....

Reactions: Helen
D

Dave L

How can any finite person "understand the Godhead"? That is my point. The trinity doctrine is a blatant attempt at defining God. An attempt at formularising something that is way way beyond our understanding. In attempting to do so, regardless of how accurate or logical or Biblical such formula may appear to be, it cannot help but be woefully inadequate, maybe even insulting but most assuredly falls way short of Truth.
If you think of God materialistically, you'll never understand him. He is not subject to material constraints. The trinity doctrine can be summed up like this. All based on scripture alone.

(1) There is only one God. (2) The Father is God. (3) The Son is God. (4) The Holy Spirit is God. (5) The Father is not the Son. (6) The Son is the not the Holy Spirit. (7) The Holy Spirit is not the Father.

The Athanasian Creed puts it this way: “Now this is the catholic [universal] faith: That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons, nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit, still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.”

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects monarchianism which believes in only one person (mono) and maintains that the Son and the Spirit subsists in the divine essence as impersonal attributes not distinct and divine Persons.

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects modalism which believes that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are different names for the same God acting in different roles or manifestations (like the well-intentioned but misguided “water, vapor, ice” analogy).

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects Arianism which denies the full deity of Christ.

And finally, orthodox Trinitarianism rejects all forms of tri-theism, which teach that the three members of the Godhead are, to quote a leading Mormon apologist, “three distinct Beings, three separate Gods.”

D

Dave L

It seems to me that you are the one making all the fuss, saying that what I am teaching is not the Trinity when in all reality it is the true Trinity.

Not exactly. The Holy Spirit is the Father; and the Son is the Father (or, rather, the Spirit of the Son is the Father): but the Holy Spirit is not the Son; He is the Spirit of the Son. And in that sense I suppose it is true that it can be said that He is the Son (but in another sense, no: because Jesus Christ is come in the flesh); for it is written, He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life; and, Christ in you, the hope of glory.
This is not true to scripture. If you begin with Jesus' baptism where God is at once manifest as three distinct persons, each called God in scripture, you will have a better grasp of the truth. You should study the trinitarian creeds because they withstood centuries of challenges yet remain a clear statement on what scripture teaches about God. I Just posted this, but will put it up again for you.

(1) There is only one God. (2) The Father is God. (3) The Son is God. (4) The Holy Spirit is God. (5) The Father is not the Son. (6) The Son is the not the Holy Spirit. (7) The Holy Spirit is not the Father.

The Athanasian Creed puts it this way: “Now this is the catholic faith: That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons, nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit, still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.”

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects monarchianism which believes in only one person (mono) and maintains that the Son and the Spirit subsists in the divine essence as impersonal attributes not distinct and divine Persons.

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects modalism which believes that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are different names for the same God acting in different roles or manifestations (like the well-intentioned but misguided “water, vapor, ice” analogy).

Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects Arianism which denies the full deity of Christ.

And finally, orthodox Trinitarianism rejects all forms of tri-theism, which teach that the three members of the Godhead are, to quote a leading Mormon apologist, “three distinct Beings, three separate Gods.”

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G;

I am interested in some of what you might have to say on how the preposition of in these phrases teaches diversified Oneness.
first thanks for the reply.
second, maybe I might need to post or put this in a blog, here on the fourm.

if it's ok with you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justby faith

this is the first time making a blog, look for "Understanding Diversified Oneness", and the one to post to is "Definitions"

be blessed.

D

Dave L

first thanks for the reply.
second, maybe I might need to post or put this in a blog, here on the fourm.

if it's ok with you?
Do you read ancient Greek? Have any degrees in it?