Proof of the Trinity. No takers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

ERROR,
Dave the only thing that you can offer is vain jangling of words, no scripture to back up what you're saying. as said, your baby, (the no three person at the Lord's baptism), that you been counting on is proven false, you can't produce one scripture that verifies the voice from heaven is God's actual voice, if it was ..... you would have been produce it way before now.... :eek: but you can't because no scripture says such a thing. so maybe I need to ask, "are you really following the true Christ?", or just what men, (the church fathers), told you?.

PICJAG.
Christianity worships God in trinity. The only religion that does so. Oneness is widespread in all other religions including Islam and Judaism.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity worships God in trinity. The only religion that does so. Oneness is widespread in all other religions including Islam and Judaism.
Dave, Dave we don't need a philosophy speech, or talk, we want facts scriptures.
"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ".

are you not banking on the church father to help you understand the subject matter that you asked me to read?.
the tradition of men is of no help, one must stand before the JUDGMENT seat of Christ on their onwn two feet, and not on the back of the church fathers. U must give an account, not on what the church fathers said, but what God said in his word.

if I would have listen to the church fathers, I would have never known that women could preach, teach, and pastor God word to his body.

if I would have listen to the church father I would not had know to Baptize in Jesus name only, instead of his titles "Father", "Son", and "Holy Ghost".

if I would had contuined listening to the Church fathers, I would had never know that JESUS is the ONLY TRUE GOD shared in flesh. and many, and many other doctrine that is of God I would not have know if I listen to the church fathers.

when I decided to listen to God/Jesus/Yeshua, all those so called mysteries and hard questions to explain went away. when LIGHT comes, Darkness flees. that's a natural fact also too. go into a dark room and turn on the light, darkness flees.

John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
John 1:7 "The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John 1:8 "He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9 "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

one must get their LIGHT on, don't be like the five virgins who LIGHT wen out...... :eek:

PICJAG

D

Dave L

Dave, Dave we don't need a philosophy speech, or talk, we want facts scriptures.
"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ".

are you not banking on the church father to help you understand the subject matter that you asked me to read?.
the tradition of men is of no help, one must stand before the JUDGMENT seat of Christ on their onwn two feet, and not on the back of the church fathers. U must give an account, not on what the church fathers said, but what God said in his word.

if I would have listen to the church fathers, I would have never known that women could preach, teach, and pastor God word to his body.

if I would have listen to the church father I would no had know to Baptize in Jesus name only, instead of his titles "Father", "Son", and "Holy Ghost".

if I would had contuined listening to the Church fathers, I would had never know that JESUS is the ONLY TRUE GOD shared in flesh. and many, and many other doctrine that is of God I would not have know if I listen to the church fathers.

when I decided to listen to God/Jesus/Yeshua, all those so called mysteries and hard questions to explain went away. when LIGHT comes, Darkness flees. that's a natural fact also too. go into a dark room and turn on the light, darkness flees.

John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
John 1:7 "The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John 1:8 "He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9 "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

one must get their LIGHT on, don't be like the five virgins who LIGHT wen out...... :eek:

PICJAG
It is a fact that Christianity is the only religion that worships God in trinity. It's what separates us from all other religions. But you are more like the religions we separate from because you believe the same as they do about God. This is why every major book on cults places you and your church at the top of the cult list.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a fact that Christianity is the only religion that worships God in trinity. It's what separates us from all other religions. But you are more like the religions we separate from because you believe the same as they do about God. This is why every major book on cults places you and your church at the top of the cult list.
First, thanks for the reply, second, it's true, "THAT Christianity is the only religion that worships God in trinity".

but it's also true that Christians, and not the religion of Christianity worship the ONLY true God.

this is what separate us Dave, you're in a religion and is bound. I'm not in a religion, and I'm FREE.

John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

First, thanks for the reply, second, it's true, "THAT Christianity is the only religion that worships God in trinity".

but it's also true that Christians, and not the religion of Christianity worship the ONLY true God.

this is what separate us Dave, you're in a religion and is bound. I'm not in a religion, and I'm FREE.

John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

PICJAG
You have an agenda that probes scripture looking for support. And you find it only by ignoring the passages that provide the complete revelation. Christianity on the other hand considers all the scriptures and is thereby trinitarian in recognizing God. You, Islam, Judaism and other Unitarian religions worship an idol of your own making.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all those who say, “the Godhead is still a mystery?” YOU”RE NOT FREE. You’re still bound by the bonds of Ignorance

John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. If you say you don't know the Godhead, and its still a mystery, (meaning U don't know), then the words of the Lord Jesus who cannot lie convicts U, meaning you're not FREE.

and Dave if you have no other scripture, or scriptures to support your belifs, then its no use to contuine this discussion.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

For all those who say, “the Godhead is still a mystery?” YOU”RE NOT FREE. You’re still bound by the bonds of Ignorance

John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. If you say you don't know the Godhead, and its still a mystery, (meaning U don't know), then the words of the Lord Jesus who cannot lie convicts U, meaning you're not FREE.

and Dave if you have no other scripture, or scriptures to support your belifs, then its no use to contuine this discussion.

PICJAG
“Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:” (Romans 1:19–20) (KJV 1900)

You are the one who rejects the clear revelation of God in scripture and fabricates an idol to your own liking.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is the only religion that worships God in trinity. You, (oneness) the Jews and Islam have more in common with each other than you do with Christianity.
Unfortunately, those who understand the doctrine and try to proclaim it to others scripturally are often accused of denying it as a doctrine.

It is really unfortunate. People who truly deny it will continue to have their excuse that it is not a simple doctrine, and that therefore it ought not to be accepted...2 Corinthians 11:3.

D

Dave L

Unfortunately, those who understand the doctrine and try to proclaim it to others scripturally are often accused of denying it as a doctrine.

It is really unfortunate. People who truly deny it will continue to have their excuse that it is not a simple doctrine, and that therefore it ought not to be accepted...2 Corinthians 11:3.
The problem is, you never studied the doctrine of the trinity and do no know what it says. But you try to revamp it into the modalism that church fathers rejected and proved wrong while stating what scripture says about God.

Reactions: Marymog

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the doctrine of the drinity version 1.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... ect...

I used the x to show how many times this doctrine has change. but before I answer something, I would like all Christian to consider something. if a doctrine comes from God and it starts to change over and over again, would you not question whether it is of God or not?. are you telling me that God don't know his own doctrine, and has to update it from time to time?

the stronghold most who believe in the trinity, is the seperation and distinct persons in it.

now I have heard it all from those who believe this doctrine. the Father name now is JESUS, the Son name has always been JESUS, but now the Holy Ghost as well is name JESUS.

well what happen to Jehovah or yahweh as the name of God now? updates, version 2.0 now?.

people must question what they believe, see if it stands with the word of God, or else they are blindly following a false religion and is in a cult and don't even know it.

Broad and wide is the way to destruction, narrow is the path, and a few find it.

just because a majority agree, dose not nessary mean or guarantee they are correct. the Lord Jesus said,
John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me".

the LORD JESUS don't lie. that's a direct command. if one say they are a christian, well why are you not obeying?,
John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments". here, commandments has an "s" on the end of it, meaning more than one. he said keep his commandments, not just the one, "to Love one another", but commandments. and here's one, the John 5:39 scripture above.

PICJAG.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus when he said that we must go and baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Do you believe Jesus?

Curious Mary

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

the doctrine of the drinity version 1.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... ect...

I used the x to show how many times this doctrine has change. but before I answer something, I would like all Christian to consider something. if a doctrine comes from God and it starts to change over and over again, would you not question whether it is of God or not?. are you telling me that God don't know his own doctrine, and has to update it from time to time?

the stronghold most who believe in the trinity, is the seperation and distinct persons in it.

now I have heard it all from those who believe this doctrine. the Father name now is JESUS, the Son name has always been JESUS, but now the Holy Ghost as well is name JESUS.

well what happen to Jehovah or yahweh as the name of God now? updates, version 2.0 now?.

people must question what they believe, see if it stands with the word of God, or else they are blindly following a false religion and is in a cult and don't even know it.

Broad and wide is the way to destruction, narrow is the path, and a few find it.

just because a majority agree, dose not nessary mean or guarantee they are correct. the Lord Jesus said,
John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me".

the LORD JESUS don't lie. that's a direct command. if one say they are a christian, well why are you not obeying?,
John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments". here, commandments has an "s" on the end of it, meaning more than one. he said keep his commandments, not just the one, "to Love one another", but commandments. and here's one, the John 5:39 scripture above.

PICJAG.
Please point out the changes.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is, you never studied the doctrine of the trinity and do no know what it says. But you try to revamp it into the modalism that church fathers rejected and proved wrong while stating what scripture says about God.
What is the "modalism" that the "church fathers rejected"?

Which Church Fathers? What letters were these "rejections" in?

Curious Mary

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus when he said that we must go and baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Do you believe Jesus?

Curious Mary
name (singular). And Peter was not disobedient when he baptized in the name of Jesus in Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39.

D

Dave L

What is the "modalism" that the "church fathers rejected"?

Which Church Fathers? What letters were these "rejections" in?

Curious Mary
modalism. Also known as *patripassianism and Sabellianism, modalism was deemed a heretical doctrine by the early church. To preserve the unity of God and at the same time make sense of the doctrine of the Trinity, modalist teachers like Sabellius taught that one God appeared in three distinct modes: the Father in creation, the Son in redemption and the Holy Spirit in sanctification. Modalism falls under the larger category of *monarchianism, the attempt to defend the unity of God against charges of tritheism.

Feldmeth, N. P. (2008). In Pocket Dictionary of Church History: Over 300 Terms Clearly and Concisely Defined (p. 98). Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic.

Reactions: Marymog

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you believe Jesus?

Curious Mary