Proof that Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that is hitting below the belt. You first stated that Jesus is Almighty God and now you are claiming that Jesus is equal to Almighty God??

Huh... "the Father is greater than I am" (John 14:28)

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Still no scripture heh? Doesn't the trinity make the claim that the Father is not the Son and the Son id not the Father, nor is the Holy Spirit the Father or the Son? Keep going oh please do...:)

because you are on here pretending to be a "christian", when it is clear that you reject the Teachings of the Bible, disregard what others post here from the Bible. I will not respond to any more of your foolish comments

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The copy of the Diaglott that I have (1865, downloaded from onlinebible.net) reads, "In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word".

The " In A beginning" could also be used in Genesis 1: 1&2.

"In A beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (also called by Peter the earth that then was)
"And the earth (that then was) BECAME without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters (people). (of whom the Spirit of God destroyed ALL!)
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (the light of the world (that is now?) IS Jesus!)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am still waiting for the scripture sir:
That is a LIE!

Revelation 1:8 (NKJV)
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:17-18 (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
18 "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
19 I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show a scripture that states Jesus Christ IS Almighty God.

If Jesus Christ is Almighty God surely there would be One Scripture??? Even the trinity doctrine doesn't make that claim.. is that why some trinitarians claim God Almighty was Begotten??

Still no scripture heh? Still waiting. Tapping my fingers... tap tap tap.. come on trinitarians who prerend to be chrsitan but deny the Deity of Christ.... How's that for Greek?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Jesus Christ is Almighty God surely there would be One Scripture??? Even the trinity doctrine doesn't make that claim.. is that why some trinitarians claim God Almighty was Begotten??

Still no scripture heh? Still waiting. Tapping my fingers... tap tap tap.. come on trinitarians who prerend to be chrsitan but deny the Deity of Christ.... How's that for Greek?
Did Kingdom Hall tell you what will happen to "all liars"? They probably didn't. You probably don't even know.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God... one more question. Do any trinitarians get to go to heaven? Nope.
OK God... I believe you. Says that right in the scriptures.
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell. Even the NWT say Jesus is God and Hell fire is everlasting!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Guess which translation this is.

NWT John 20:28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!”

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell. Even the NWT say Jesus is God and Hell fire is everlasting!

Another Lie from trinitarians. "hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." (Rev 20:13)

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has become a platform against the Trinity Doctrine which CyB identifies as part of their doctrine of faith...in their Statement of Faith....
It does not belong in the Bible Study Forum.

Reactions: ByGraceThroughFaith
Status
Not open for further replies.