Prophetic John Paul Jackson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moses

Oct 7, 2009
I know, I hear a lot too. I always pray for discernment and if these "words" are true, they would witness to my spirit. Do these "prophecies" line up with the Word? There are a lot of so called "prophets" out there, it's very hard to keep up with them all. I have a hard time with some of them who "tickle our ears." I am very familiar with John Paul Jackson. I have heard him speak prophetically and he is also gifted with "dream interpretation." I also have been able to interpret dreams and have also had prophetic words. Most of the time I believe him to speak the truth. Other times I didn't receive the words he spoke. As with all that is being spoken out there, I'd tell you again to pray for discernment. There are way too many false prophets out there today who have some in the body of Christ "mesmerized."

God Bless You!

Moses

Endzone

May 7, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for your response. Back when the Holy Spirit was speaking to me (before God brought me into judgment) I did hear the Lord say to me that what He said about 2012 was true. Also I sensed in my spirit that things would get gradually worse until then. But one thing that concerns me about Jackson is that he seems a little too polished and made for TV.

I hope you will continue to use the gift the Lord has given you, and that you will be completely submitted to the Lord with it.

God bless!

Endzone

I know, I hear a lot too. I always pray for discernment and if these "words" are true, they would witness to my spirit. Do these "prophecies" line up with the Word? There are a lot of so called "prophets" out there, it's very hard to keep up with them all. I have a hard time with some of them who "tickle our ears." I am very familiar with John Paul Jackson. I have heard him speak prophetically and he is also gifted with "dream interpretation." I also have been able to interpret dreams and have also had prophetic words. Most of the time I believe him to speak the truth. Other times I didn't receive the words he spoke. As with all that is being spoken out there, I'd tell you again to pray for discernment. There are way too many false prophets out there today who have some in the body of Christ "mesmerized."

God Bless You!

Moses