Prophets and the End Times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As the season of the End Times gets grey hairs upon its head we seem to get more and more people for every race, religion, culture and country claiming to have or to be prophets of god so I thought we need to review what God tells us about how to know a true prophet of GodDEUT. 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.If the prophet has been accurate in the past, we should listen to the message, compare it to scripture it must agree with all scripture not just parts here and there leaving out the parts that don't fit. I believe the closer we get to End Time Events the more of this type of deceit Satan will use to mislead those who will listen.It is at these times we must stay in the word of the Lord and use the letter(Book) he gave us as our guide he has foretold us ALL things. It is up to us to listen.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
During the time of wrath and of Jacobs’s troubles those who have proclaimed the word of the Lord will have drawn to them those who recognize what the servants are now saying in the name of the Lord. This time will confuse many whose ears are disinclined to listen since they will have been filled with the lies and deception of the strong delusion and of the apostasy. The words of the servants have been written and spoken and as the servant who recorded what Kriss has cited, those who speak of those things that will come to pass will be listened to when the time of what they have written or spoken does come to pass.Now this may seem ambigious and mystic, but if one were dilligent to find what the servants who are here and now are saying then one will know whether what they have spoken has come to pass when the time of its passing occurs.I will at this time give you the word of the Lord.Re 1:1 - The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place; and he made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, Re 22:6 - And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place. We are of those our brother and fellow servant John wrote of and are awake and working the fields even now.______________This is the word of the LordA strong delusion forms from deceit and malice as Lucifer prepares for his damnation. The eyes of the saints are focused on those that twist the scripture for they form doctrine from what is not there. The shepherd leads the sheep to hope beyond hope, for he too is deceived. The leader speaks confusion to those who follow, and while he contends with lies, he allows the wolf entrance to the tabernacle. The rage of the wolf against those who hunted him consumes many, for this is the great falling away.Ready yourselves to enter the days of trouble, the week of tribulation. For we will not all sleep in him, but will live as he returns. This is the patience of the saints. We must wait on the Lord for he will call and we will rise, but that day is a week away, and into that week we will pass. Not all will hear the word of the Lord and will fall away as others are sifted from the harvest. The great falling away will precede the revelation of the one who would be king, the beast who charges man and the false prophet who calls the confused. The deception will take all that reject the word of the Lord. It is there within the words of his servants, who record the will of God as they serve to speak, knowing and having the mind of God. Look at it and understand. The Lord will return at the last trumpet, for there will be no [initial] second coming. (Added word bracketed to clarify)The deceit is one lie and there are many, but it has not yet been revealed. The revelation will be offered only to those who hear when the week begins and the confused wail. “Were we mistaken?” they say as they fall away, “He is the messiah; he must be, for he is risen from the dead.” They are now witnesses for the deceiver and hosts worthy of the bowels of the void. For there they will not sing but wail. Look, he is fallen from the seat of authority and the throne of the earth and now wails with them. And the void gives way to the fire of eternal damnation where the workers of deceit endure eternity.____God saw you in the vineyard and a labor of love has brought you out. The grapes are never harvested by the watchmen, because the watchmen are charged and busy themselves chasing the Wolf. And in their labor to chase the beast from the vineyard, they find that when they look some grapes are no longer on the vine. There is a time when the grapes will be of no use, for the time of the harvest will have passed. When the harvesters arrive they are considered as beasts by the watchmen of the vineyard, and in their effort to fight the wolf, they find more grapes missing, but in the vineyard the watchmen remain. The watchmen hear of a winepress that is producing new wine from grapes that are crushed and know those very grapes were once in their vineyard on the vines they watch. But in their zeal to understand nothing else but their duty to watch, they miss the call to harvest and while chasing the harvesters, they allow the harvesters and the wolf to take some grapes, some taken by the wolf for the belly of the beast and some taken by the harvesters to the winepress for the marriage feast, all while chasing both the wolf and the harvesters. They never realized that being watchmen was not only to chase the wolf, but to watch for the harvesters. For chasing the wolf served only to protect the vineyard until the time of the harvest. ~~~~~~~~~~~~My children, seed of My friend,Who I long to gather in safety under My wing.For you are the Love I desire.My promise to you is to be a wonder for the nations.And now they charge upon you with vengeance for a love they never had.Come to Me, daughter of denialYou have denied Me, and yet My mercy is to you a choice.The wrath that comes to your enemies will not protect those that reject Me.But the remnant will stand and call throughout the streets of Jerusalem."Why do you look to the arms of men for deliverance?""For the arm of the LORD and your GOD will shield those who find HIM."This is the word of the LORD from a servant of the end of days._____For some of you these are words that you have read before, but nevertheless I ask all to search the words of the servants who have preceded us to confirm the continuity of all that is written.Jaime

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
I personally believe the Spoon Feeding of this outrageous lie ...pre-trib rapture...is another indicator of how close we are to the beginning of the final week. I feel the sifting is beginning, and a line of separation is being drawn. Mt 24:5 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.There is no doubt..all the major television personalities that keep people from reading and study, by turning on the TV, have for the most part turned a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, into a fast food religion...they surly proclaim that Jesus is the Christ, yet they are truly deceiving millions. With no firm scriptural embedded background for support, how will they give up the financial link that must be severed in order to prevent from receiving the Mark? I believe at this moment, that will be the Major reason for the Falling Away.I can see a pattern of development with the Terror threats increasing to the point of a continental, or Global crack-down on Security to sell the embedded chip to the EU.With the Islamic..”Shi’a” prophetic expectation of their Al Madi.(.the 12th Imam) which parallels our expectation of the false prophet ( christ returning to denounce the Christian and Jewish belief and to proclaim Allah) All of the pieces are in place. Along with the resources/technology needed to fulfill this 70th week.The pain and the struggles and the blood will not be a worry to the deceived, they will be the comforted, the protected, the sheltered, the fed, the time that is coming upon us is for the refining and purifying, of the ones God has chosen. :bible:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I believe that when the False one comes he will use this rapture lie to deceive many christains by saying something to the effect beleive that I am the christ and as soon as we get a few more converts I gonna rapture us all outta here

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's just like today. Turned on the tube to a nameless Christian network and the message was how the books of the New Testament were God's Word. It's a great message, yet no Scripture was cited and it was a lesson made up of the pastor screaming this which only serves to motivate for a short time. It's great to recognize this fact, but it doesn't mean a darn thing if you don't know them and don't study them.The phrase "fast food religion" is all too true, unfortunately. I really do like the analogy because the church has condensed the Word into a quick step process in which they tell you what to do. That's very dangerous because the church, pastor, nor anyone else will stand between you and the Lord on the day of Judgment.

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
(SwampFox;5760)
That's very dangerous because the church, pastor, nor anyone else will stand between you and the Lord on the day of Judgment.
That sums it up entirely! with the resources that are now available to learn, and to research the word of God, it has never been so easy in all of history to be able to gain undestanding, insight into the truth.Ho 4:6 -
rolleyes.gif
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

arwilson529

Jan 8, 2007
It's true, traditional Christianity and especially modern evangelism is primarily spoon-fed regurgitated hogwash that's meant to make people feel good and not educate

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I can't say I completely agree with the hogwash term you use but you are correct evangelism was designed to make you feel good and trationally it was supposed to drive you to the churches where you learn and become educated in Gods word unfortunatley the churches stopped educating for the most part and started their own feel good doctrine so now the world suffers for lack of good teachers