Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, what if I sent my OWN hands to New york and pulled up the plants from Alabama, but notice these are hands in gloves without my mind controling them. while my "OWN" hands are in New York, I remotely send instruction to them to carry out my mission. now is it me in New York or "MY" own hands in New York?.

follow me now. I know it's a crude example, but.. gotto work with what I have as the closes example.
I do follow your examples. However, I don't see how it's different than modalism.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me help you,
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

here the word "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos. and what do Allos mean, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort

are you following so far

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me help you,
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

here the word "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos. and what do Allos mean, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort

are you following so far
No. Your "numerical difference" and Allow explanation are only confusing. The hand example was getting somewhere.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok thing of the hand in the glove as complete "ANOTHER" of you "SHAPED" in a image as a man. what I mean is your Hands in the gloves have a body with legs and arms attached to the hands in the gloves. carrying out your will in New York.

think of your hands as "ANOTHER" of you complete now with a body that came to New York.

follow so far?.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok thing of the hand in the glove as complete "ANOTHER" of you "SHAPED" in a image as a man. what I mean is your Hands in the gloves have a body with legs and arms attached to the hands in the gloves. carrying out your will in New York.

think of your hands as "ANOTHER" of you complete now with a body that came to New York.

follow so far?.
No.

With all due respect @101G , remember how I said--
I don't understand your exact view here @101G . And I'm not sure it's something I really can understand about you (acknowledging my limitation that way). And while I could spend oodles of effort trying to understand this part of your view to maybe maybe succeed, I think that that same effort could be put to much more profitable conversations about God.

I really do think our effort would be more profitably spent elsewhere.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, natural things can only help, and only point to the spirit things.

so let's just go with the Spirit. God made a body of flesh and shared his nature/Spirit in it.

follow now?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

so let's just go with the Spirit. God made a body of flesh and shared his nature/Spirit in it.

follow now?
Again, I really do think our effort would be more profitably spent elsewhere.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, my last ditch effort.

think. if God who is Spirit got into a body of flesh is there's a difference yes or no?.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, my last ditch effort.

think. if God who is Spirit got into a body of flesh is there's a difference yes or no?.
@101G , I have politely said "no thank you" to this conversation 3 times already. Please stop trying to force the issue.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that makes no sense, JESUS, the risen Christ, was "SEEN" of Paul, then Saul, in a vision, scripture,
Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.

are you saying that Paul is NOT an apostle?
Excellent point. Very excellent!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad for those who have such a powerless, nothing is for now God as they.

But I shall not be sad for my God can do anything at all, all the things he spoke of and promised in my Bible.

I'm glad I don't have to use their Bible it's only a third as thick as mine and all the good has been replaced with "not an option for today".
"not for you", "sorry!"

Dead dead dead with no God life at all.

Crickets is all you hear when you ask "WHAT HAS JESUS SAID TO YOU" ?

Aren't they ever yearning to hear his voice?

D

Dave L

It's sad for those who have such a powerless, nothing is for now God as they.

But I shall not be sad for my God can do anything at all, all the things he spoke of and promised in my Bible.

I'm glad I don't have to use their Bible it's only a third as thick as mine and all the good has been replaced with "not an option for today".
"not for you", "sorry!"

Dead dead dead with no God life at all.

Crickets is all you hear when you ask "WHAT HAS JESUS SAID TO YOU" ?

Aren't they ever yearning to hear his voice?
I used to think like you until I began trying to find support for my beliefs in scripture. It's a challenge I encourage any believer to try. I came to the conclusion that scripture directly supports little of what Christians believe today. And when you hear God speaking in the scriptures, you can stand on that. You cannot find solid footing anywhere else because faith comes by hearing the Word.

Reactions: Enoch111

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never hear from Jesus Dave if you do you cast it out. Just sorry for you. Thank God I escaped whatever it was that did this to you.

I rarely reply to you and will no more unless the Lord says to. I leave you to your rigid ways.

D

Dave L

You never hear from Jesus Dave if you do you cast it out. Just sorry for you. Thank God I escaped whatever it was that did this to you.
I hear from Jesus every day through his written word. ““It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.” (John 6:63) (NASB95)

The problem is, his voice is only in the bible where faith comes from. It comes in no other way. Head faith is about all people run on apart from scripture and it gives way when things go awry.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

follow now?
We are born in the flesh with a sinful nature and we are born again of His spirit...so we are reborn with His nature....that which is flesh cannot comprehend what is spirit.