Psychopath vs. Sociopath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born with these abilities do you think even if you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior you will be excluded from heaven? Even if you have never dabbled in the occult or done anything but worship God? Even if you didnt want them or ask for them?

Yes. I have a friend whose daughter was born with them. No one else in the present family has them, but they did have "gypsy" in her ancestory from long ago. What the daughter did was never used them. She hated that ability and it frightened her. That is where the line will stop. When there is a true turning away from evil.

Others embrace these abilities. I have read the autobiographies of some of today's psychics to see if I can tell who opened the door and when - them or an ancestor. And it has always been an ancestor.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the innocence projects throughout the country have pretty much self explained your question not trying to come off condescending but there are these people out there called “dirty cops” that have fabricated evidence to make a case and thousands of innocent people have been convicted in a system that primarily depends on conviction rates rather than truth. Privatization of prisons has broken our system in a lot of states. It’s a sad thing when justice is determined by presentation rather than actuality. That being said if it’s death penalty case this day in age it’s a pretty lock solid situation but that wasn’t the case in the 70s 80s and 90s. I have always looked at judgement in this frame of mind... The Devil is the prosecutor, Jesus is our defense attorney and God of course being the judge. It helps me keep a Christian attitude towards criminals because in a sense it is the essence of what we believe in. It also helps remind me that a major portion of The New Testament was written in prison through a man that at one point in time was the Adolf Hitler of his era. Also I would like to add I didn’t mean to come off like the typical American thinking everything revolves around the USA and disregard anyone on here from another place it’s just that is the only place I know so that’s all I can speak of.

I understand, and I thought of that, but that is the minority, not the majority.

I'm talking about serial killers who kill, say, 49 people and do not get the death penalty; but, instead, get 49 consecutive life sentences.

Reactions: Dallasroppel777

Dallasroppel777

Feb 4, 2020
North Dakota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand, and I thought of that, but that is the minority, not the majority.

I'm talking about serial killers who kill, say, 49 people and do not get the death penalty; but, instead, get 49 consecutive life sentences.
Totally agree it is a waste of tax payers money and at some point a liability to everyone they come in contact with... I see what you’re saying now. ( More pertaining to the conversation at hand)... Duh Dallas sorry about that. I guess the reason I get so defensive is I have been imprisoned on a crime I did not commit and it was horrible my lawyer said they had a strong case against me and my options were roll the dice and possibly get ten years or plead guilty and you get six months and I had already sat in county for four months so I know all too well how the system works and prosecutors and dirty cops can be far more evil than criminals at times. Especially if you fight the case and lose the standard is maximum penalty to discourage people from fighting their cases and just take a plea bargain. So really at the end of the day the police in some areas are the judge and jury. And the court system is there only to make sure the privatized incarceration facility gets paid. Especially with victimless crimes and no witnesses wrong place wrong time can change your life.

Last edited:

Dallasroppel777

Feb 4, 2020
North Dakota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally agree it is a waste of tax payers money and at some point a liability to everyone they come in contact with... I see what you’re saying now. ( More pertaining to the conversation at hand)... Duh Dallas sorry about that. I guess the reason I get so defensive is I have been imprisoned on a crime I did not commit and it was horrible my lawyer said they had a strong case against me and my options were roll the dice and possibly get ten years or plead guilty and you get six months and I had already sat in county for four months so I know all too well how the system works and prosecutors and dirty cops can be far more evil than criminals at times. Especially if you fight the case and lose the standard is maximum penalty to discourage people from fighting their cases and just take a plea bargain. So really at the end of the day the police in some areas are the judge and jury. And the court system is there only to make sure the privatized incarceration facility gets paid. Especially with victimless crimes and no witnesses wrong place wrong time can change your life.
I need to say the Lord can turn tragedy into salvation because it was because of that where I decided to rededicate my life to him so it ultimately saved my soul... PRAISE JESUS!!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to say the Lord can turn tragedy into salvation because it was because of that where I decided to rededicate my life to him so it ultimately saved my soul... PRAISE JESUS!!!

I'm not sure if anyone can truly reach holiness without a major trial. Sure we can be righteous, but complete obedience takes suffering. Praise God for your experience. He must have great plans for your life.

I was never in jail, but something similar. I was in an abusive marriage for 13 years. I had not listened to God the week prior to the wedding. I thought I was just having pre-marriage jitters. Now I believe it was actually God. That unintentional disobedience changed my life. I knew I was at fault for being impulsive. But by the end of the marriage I told God I didn't care if I wound up dead, I would never divorce him because I would never sin against God again.

Nominal Christians like the lukewarm of Laodecia (Revelation 3), will never make it to heaven without a major intervention causing them to truly repent. So, "count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." Many on these forums believe teaching perfection or sinlessness to be heresy, but that is exactly what God wants us to be.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PSYCHOPATH VS. SOCIOPATH

Traits in Both
Lack of guilt/remorse towards strangers
Lack of empathy
Narcissism
Superficial charm
Dishonesty
Manipulativeness

Sociopath (only)
Easily agitated and irritable
Spontaneous acting out
Lack of stability in job and home life

Psychopath (only)
In control, both physically and emotionally
Lack of guilt/remorse towards friends and family
Reckless risk taking
No concern about consequences
Organized in criminal thinking and acting
Able to mimic feelings to present as “normal”

(See post #11 for pictures of brain scans).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the court system is there only to make sure the privatized incarceration facility gets paid.
The entire legal system (laws, courts, judges, police, prisons, gangsters) need a complete and TOTAL overhaul. And unless the serious issues at the southern border are properly addressed, no overhaul will suffice in itself. The wall that has been built so far does not do what it is supposed to do (obviously someone sabotaged that plan).

But those who are supposed to be addressing such serious issues are simply playing their stupid political games day and night. And getting paid handsomely for it. Which means that the political system itself needs a thorough overhaul.

Dallasroppel777

Feb 4, 2020
North Dakota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire legal system (laws, courts, judges, police, prisons, gangsters) need a complete and TOTAL overhaul. And unless the serious issues at the southern border are properly addressed, no overhaul will suffice in itself. The wall that has been built so far does not do what it is supposed to do (obviously someone sabotaged that plan).

But those who are supposed to be addressing such serious issues are simply playing their stupid political games day and night. And getting paid handsomely for it. Which means that the political system itself needs a thorough overhaul.
I agree I feel there are too many people profiting from the downfalls of the system with bandaid solutions that root cause fixes are not only being thrown to the wayside but as you said sabotaged. Drugs and the sex trade industry really are the main driving force in the this whole spiraling situation yet we have big pharma and the whole entertainment industry that profits either directly or indirectly from it. So yeah we all know there is an underlying control there of our governments all over the world and it’s easy to say Jesus is the answer but really he is. Until those vices loosen their grip in today’s culture and lobbying is abolished we can’t really fix it... it’s a tale as old as time supply and demand. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn’t real.

Reactions: Enoch111

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Symptoms of selfishness, honestly you can attribute every sin to selfishness...

A selfish person cannot obey God as that person is God of his own life.

A selfish person desires everything and anything that can please it while never being satisfied, slipping away into even more depravity.

They Isolate themselves, never have time for anyone else, not friends or family.... They ignore phone calls, they hate doing things they didnt plan to do. They are rulers of themselves... but the Lord says.... "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I thought the same thing and looked up the brain scans of psychopaths. Wow, great difference between the normal brain and that of the psychopath. They must be born that way. I wonder if there will ever be a time when babies are given brain scans to see which are normal. Sort of a heads up. The psychopaths could have special training.

As far as God accepting them in the same way, I don't know. God knows the reason why these brains are formed in this way. Does science? If it is the sins of the fathers being passed down to the third and fourth generations, I doubt God will accept them. That is how psychic children are born with 'abilities.' An ancestor opened the door to the occult. God had them stoned to death in the Old Testament.

So if psychopathy is caused by some ancestral curse, what caused the curse?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Someone who experimented into deeper and deeper darkness, obliterating their natural conscience.

Sounds like Sodom's sin from Ezekiel 16:48-50. So I would think that we should be seeing an increase in the prevalence of this mental disorder as society digresses.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It helps me keep a Christian attitude towards criminals because in a sense it is the essence of what we believe in. It also helps remind me that a major portion of The New Testament was written in prison through a man that at one point in time was the Adolf Hitler of his era.

Wow...you have a way with words young man! :)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Sodom's sin from Ezekiel 16:48-50. So I would think that we should be seeing an increase in the prevalence of this mental disorder as society digresses.

We certainly are seeing Sodom's sin increasing in both men and women. That has to be demonic as well.