"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
For your information, most people here do give a "crap" about what the bible says so you are on very lonely ground.
And that's fine. If you think it's important to live by the Bible's morality, then do so. Just don't try and mandate that on anyone else.

I was not aware that anyone here was forcing anyone to live according to their religion. Probably because they do not need to as most people here are already living according to their religion.
What do you think this thread is about? Have you read through the posts and seen where Christians want to prohibit LGBTQs from being able to live openly in public?

Putting Christians in the same category as the Taliban is childish in the extreme. I have followed the activities of the Taliban for a long time and to date, I have not read of any Christians murdering and slaughtering women and children.
Would you like to see examples of Christians persecuting and even killing LGBTQs?

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
well i would say they more likely need counseling
I've come to realize that there are some extremely messed up people here. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and I looked around our church congregation and realized that almost everyone there had some sort of major life problem.

When I logged on this morning I found some PMs from @Avalon1 in my message box, and apparently he's quite angry at me being here. Obviously he's got his own set of issues.

but realistically speaking would you be comfortable with a man who chooses "to identify" as a woman sharing a bathroom with your daughter?
Yes. It's a women's bathroom so the person would just walk in, go to a stall, close the door, and all anyone would see is feet.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The most revealing part of that is how it's basically an admission that you could potentially be convinced to be gay.

Most homosexuals were seduced by older homosexuals. = "recruit".
Homosexuals are not "born this way", they are led into it, (recruited) and it becomes their obsession that eventually manifests as a lifestyle.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I've come to realize that there are some extremely messed up people here. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and I looked around our church congregation and realized that almost everyone there had some sort of major life problem.
ha well we dont like to admit it much i guess, but after all Jesus came for the sick right :)

Reactions: amadeus

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Most homosexuals were seduced by older homosexuals. = "recruit".
Homosexuals are not "born this way", they are led into it, (recruited) and it becomes their obsession that eventually manifests as a lifestyle.
And you know this how?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you know this how?

Because i have a brain.
That's Job 1, Justadude.

Also, God would not create a situation in a person, regarding "innate sexual desire" that is against the morality of God.
Paul teaches in Romans 1, that the gay offender has "left the natural use of the woman", and now burns in lust for other's of the same gender., regarding the male homosexual.
So, this is not "naturally occurring", as naturally occurring is a man and a woman and the Normal sexual chemistry that GOD Created.

Another way you can understand that Gay is "unnatural".
Well, what is the reason for Sex?
Why did God create sex? justadude/
Its not just for pleasure, tho this is an important aspect regarding a MARRIAGE.
But, the #1 Reason for "SEX", is to "replenish the species"....to have BABIES.
And GAY SEX cannot do this..... Gay SEX cannot reproduce the species.
This means that the #1 Reason WHY God created SEX = a homosexual cannot complete it. This is because their SEX , their SEX LIFE is not NATURAL.
It UNNATURAL.

Also, God burned a city of sodomites in Israel (gay sex practice as a lifestyle), not because He enjoys burning human flesh, but because He understands that same gender sexual lust, is a mentally and spiritually INFECTING situation, that is caused by being associated with it, .....in other words, justadude, you can catch this lust by being around it....and that is being RECRUITED.......So, God understood that the way you stop it is not to give it a "Gay parade', but you instead deny it from being able to recruit or infect anyone else., as that is how serious this is........God burned it out.
So, that is God disclaiming "born this way".

Also, there is no "GENE" for Gay. There is no Genetic evidence ever found related to the lust of the Homosexual to have a same gender sexual lifestyle, and there will never be any found.

Also, Homosexuals, and the Homosexual agenda, realize that to play on the stupidity and emotions of the brain dead, and the CNN and MSNBC Misled, they have to assume the LIE, and live under the guise of....."we are born like this".. As if they dont, then "gay rights", and "gay adoption" and "gay marriage", is never going to happen.
But because the idea of "the poor misunderstood homosexual" has become the most abused deception of the last 100 yrs, they have milked this false notion all the way to the Supreme Court, and beyond.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because i have a brain.
That's Job 1, Justadude.

Also, God would not create a situation in a person, regarding "innate sexual desire" that is against the morality of God.
Paul teaches in Romans 1, that the gay offender has "left the natural use of the woman", and now burns in lust for other's of the same gender., regarding the male homosexual.
So, this is not "natural occurring", as natural occurring is a man and a woman and the Normal sexual chemistry that GOD Created.
You may want to read Romans 1 more carefully. Paul says God did it to them or allowed it because of idolatry. I can't say I understand it; but it is clear that you don't agree with Paul if you say older men are making younger men gay.

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
. . .
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
. . .
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is of the devil.

Christianity is of the Cross.

Make sure you understand the difference at some point.
Where do you get your ideas?

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And you know this how?
I did not come for the righteous, but for sinners
plus maybe the physician thing? Moreso i guess?
I guess so. With some folks I'm glad they found religion.
ha yup and im one of them lol
i mean, im not religious anymore, but you can maybe even see the beauty in directing the...unfullfilled? or whatever? into Christianity, even if it is via Mithraism now? (Apollos waters)

Reactions: Giuliano

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True but they do need some some law in USA to protect Churches and Christian schools and other religious places, that will allow them to be free in who they employ or not employ whoever they wish, or in a Churches case, to have the freedom of choice of who is put into certain positions.

I don't know if USA has such freedoms/laws in place for Churches, Christian schools, Synagogues, Jewish Schools, etc.
The Supreme Court is wrong. Homosexuality is not like race, or whether you are male or female. No one is born that way, and how you wish to have sex is really nothing that should be in the workplace anyway!

This is just a way to attack Christianity and Christians. Within a year, there will be a major lawsuit against a Church that would not hire or keep employed a Homosexual. Homosexuals hate God. They are not interested in the Church besides trying to weasel in and destroy it from the inside. The New Ruling is just a Leftist way of getting the camel's nose under the tent.

Reactions: Josho

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as long as they are required to teach the same doctrine that is taught by the churches or schools, i see no reason why a homosexual shouldn't be allowed to be an employee or more importantly, why they would want to work at any of these institutions.

I'm sure that a known Pedophile would love to take care of the children!

I'm sure that a gender-confused, cross-dressing clown would be no harm in the Daycare!

Why would a church ever hire someone that the Bible says will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Why would God-haters want to work in a Church? Easy! They want to destroy what they hate!

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Because i have a brain.
That's Job 1, Justadude.

So, this is not "naturally occurring", as naturally occurring is a man and a woman and the Normal sexual chemistry that GOD Created.

Another way you can understand that Gay is "unnatural".
Well, what is the reason for Sex?
Why did God create sex? justadude/
Its not just for pleasure, tho this is an important aspect regarding a MARRIAGE.
But, the #1 Reason for "SEX", is to "replenish the species"....to have BABIES.
And GAY SEX cannot do this..... Gay SEX cannot reproduce the species.
This means that the #1 Reason WHY God created SEX = a homosexual cannot complete it. This is because their SEX , their SEX LIFE is not NATURAL.
It UNNATURAL.

Also, God burned a city of sodomites in Israel (gay sex practice as a lifestyle), not because He enjoys burning human flesh, but because He understands that same gender sexual lust, is a mentally and spiritually INFECTING situation, that is caused by being associated with it, .....in other words, justadude, you can catch this lust by being around it....and that is being RECRUITED.......So, God understood that the way you stop it is not to give it a "Gay parade', but you instead deny it from being able to recruit or infect anyone else., as that is how serious this is........God burned it out.
So, that is God disclaiming "born this way".

Also, there is no "GENE" for Gay. There is no Genetic evidence ever found related to the lust of the Homosexual to have a same gender sexual lifestyle, and there will never be any found.

Also, Homosexuals, and the Homosexual agenda, realize that to play on the stupidity and emotions of the brain dead, and the CNN and MSNBC Misled, they have to assume the LIE, and live under the guise of....."we are born like this".. As if they dont, then "gay rights", and "gay adoption" and "gay marriage", is never going to happen.
But because the idea of "the poor misunderstood homosexual" has become the most abused deception of the last 100 yrs, they have milked this false notion all the way to the Supreme Court, and beyond.
So you know that "most gays are recruited" because you have a brain and believe in a god that wouldn't create gays. That's both funny and sad.

Reactions: Giuliano

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I did not come for the righteous, but for sinners
plus maybe the physician thing? Moreso i guess?
My "how do you know" question wasn't directed at you.

ha yup and im one of them lol
i mean, im not religious anymore, but you can maybe even see the beauty in directing the...unfullfilled? or whatever? into Christianity, even if it is via Mithraism now? (Apollos waters)
I don't know about "beauty", but given some of the things some Christians imply they'd consider doing if they were to lose their faith, I'm glad they became Christians.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
The Supreme Court is wrong. Homosexuality is not like race, or whether you are male or female. No one is born that way, and how you wish to have sex is really nothing that should be in the workplace anyway!
Religion is a choice, but for some reason I don't see you passionately arguing for the repeal of prohibitions against discrimination on the basis of religion.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I'm sure that a known Pedophile would love to take care of the children!

I'm sure that a gender-confused, cross-dressing clown would be no harm in the Daycare!

Why would a church ever hire someone that the Bible says will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Why would God-haters want to work in a Church? Easy! They want to destroy what they hate!
Um...Christians should probably be careful about throwing around accusations of child abuse and pedophilia. It's become apparent that Christian churches aren't very safe for children.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is a choice, but for some reason I don't see you passionately arguing for the repeal of prohibitions against discrimination on the basis of religion.
I have no interest in having religion added to these protections, Religion is a choice, and if my religion opposes what your company stands for, you shouldn't hire me!

Status
Not open for further replies.