"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And like I said, all you're doing is revealing that you believe you could potentially be persuaded to be gay.

And you're a bigot.

Im Neither.

But most homosexuals were led into their first gay sexual encounter by a book, a movie, a magazine, a friend, a neighbor, or by a Public school teacher.
Some were led into it by a Catholic Priest.
There are many ways the gay agenda recruits a person into this horrible lifestyle.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am a serious, sincere Christian and have been for many, many years. I am also a regular participant on this forum, so your comments are about unbelieving trolls are meaningless.

It's obvious that your opinion about "gay sex life" has been formed by right-wing media and that you have forgotten about the Lord's command to love your neighbor. Matthew 22:34-40 says "Now when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they assembled together. And one of them, an expert in religious law, asked him a question to test him: “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” Jesus said to him, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

In case you haven't read it, John 3:14-18a says, "Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone [LGBTQs are not excluded] who believes in him may have eternal life.”

For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone [LGBTQs are no excluded] who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. The one [LGBTQs are not excluded] who believes in him is not condemned."

That is the real world, my friend, whether you like it or not.

Matthew 4:17

From then on Jesus began to preach, “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”

One cannot truly repent if they are purposely continuing to live in sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why am I talking to you? I was trying to correct you by citing the Scriptures. The Bible tells me to do that. It obviously didn't work. You have your opinions and don't care what the Bible says.

You teach works. (Legalism). (Self effort to stay saved).

I teach Paul.
He doesn't teach works.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Let me give you some things to think about., justadude.

First, you are the one who says that you hang out with LGBTQs .... Now, do you see what you said?
You defined all these human beings by their sexuality, as if that is all they are....
You labeled them as a sexual type. " i know a lot of LGBTQs".
You did that.
I didnt.
See, i dont label people based on their sexual proclivity or their particular sexual lifestyle appetite obsession.
You do. And society does, as "Homosexual", means, according to society That the "alt sexual lifestyle" GAY person is defined by their sexuality, instead of by their humanity, or ethnic group.
So, you and society are blind to the PERSON's humanity, and so you label them according to their sexual orientation as if that is who they are and all they are..
But i dont do that..
You did.

You labeled me as a "bigot", simply because i told you that God does not accept any sexuality as moral or natural, that is not related to a man and a woman.
You need me to flex God's moral code in favor of "born this way", so that you can then perceive me as "loving".
Well, i would have to lie to you to do that, and im not going to lie to you.
You need to know how it is, so that you see God's perspective.

Now one more thing....
I see people as people. I dont see them as a type, as you do.
Im not you. I dont define a person by their sexuality, as you did. = LGBTQ.

And if you knew me in life, and not on a forum on a THREAD where you are trolling me, .. but instead if i know you, or your gay friends, or similar, i would not be the person with my finger in anyone's face.
But i also would not lie to you.
I would not see you as just gay, or whatever you are.... and i would not see your friends as just LGBTQ, XYZ, v2.0.
What i would do with you or what ive always done with people who are trapped in an alt sexual lifestyle, is offer them God's love and my understanding, yet, with moral clarity and honestly.
That's REAL LIFE. Thats how it works in real life if you deal with me.

But on a Thread, on a FORUM, where you are trolling, is a different situation.
I'd take your claim about not caring about a person's sexuality more seriously if you didn't follow it up with garbage like this...

Im Neither.

But most homosexuals were led into their first gay sexual encounter by a book, a movie, a magazine, a friend, a neighbor, or by a Public school teacher.
Some were led into it by a Catholic Priest.
There are many ways the gay agenda recruits a person into this horrible lifestyle.
If you're going to be bigoted and hateful towards a group of people, at least have the guts to own it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am a serious, sincere Christian and have been for many, many years. I am also a regular participant on this forum, so your comments are about unbelieving trolls are meaningless.

It's obvious that your opinion about "gay sex life" has been formed by right-wing media and that you have forgotten about the Lord's command to love your neighbor. Matthew 22:34-40.

You seem carnal.
Its always a carnal believer that is more interested in talking about love, then obeying the Truth.
Here is your problem..
You have fallen victim to the mind set that believes that you have to tolerate gay sexual immorality, you have to be tolerant of this, to prove you are "showing love".
The reality is, all that proves is that your moral compass is broken, and you have lost your way.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'd take your claim about not caring about a person's sexuality more seriously if you didn't follow it up with garbage like this...
If you're going to be bigoted and hateful towards a group of people, at least have the guts to own it.

If you expect me to own your lie or your ignorant innuendo, you'll have a long wait, justadude.
Better get a chair and pack a big lunch.

But i will tell you this....
I respect a person's right to live an immoral sexual lifestyle.
See, God gives you freewill to live as morally dirty as you like.
He gives you the free will to reject Christ and die, and meet God as your judge.

WE all have the freewill right to be wrong, and you have graduated with honors in this regard.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
If you expect me to own your lie or your ignorant innuendo, you'll have a long wait, justadude.
Better get a chair and pack a big lunch.
LOL....I don't expect anything more from you than what I've already seen.

But i will tell you this....
I respect a person's right to live an immoral sexual lifestyle.
See, God gives you freewill to live as morally dirty as you like.
He gives you the free will to reject Christ and die, and meet God as your judge.

WE all have the freewill right to be wrong, and you have graduated with honors in this regard.
And do you respect the right of LGBTQs to live openly and freely without fear of persecution?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Christian. Try to pay attention.
why do you even come in here? if you think your gonna change someone .your barking up the wrong tree. do you even believe in God the Bible ?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have decided to lock this topic, as not much good is coming out of it, and a few are even trying to do as the title says, it's a agenda that we do not want pushed in CyB, we have gotta remember that this is a Christian site.

Status
Not open for further replies.