Putin Clearly Explains His Concerns On Ukraine, Dec 2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Agree Reggie, the iron curtain fell and the western world has shut Putin out

Putin is delivering Gas at 1/3 the price of the competetion, and the countries are benefiting in lower electrical and heating costs

The same warmonger haters that complain about Putin, are doing so on a Chinese computer or phone, as they watch a big screen TV from dictators Xi Jinping's communist China

I fully agree the easter block countries are a different breed, I have known many Romanians, Hungarians, Russians, who haven't been corrupted by a western society

I talked to a Romanian contractor two nights ago, he said he never saw homosexuality in the news or in the streets until he came to America, let alone same sex marriage, same applies to Russians

Putin is 100% in the right, as NATO, USA, EU, and the western world are the Aggressors

Yes the liberal evil west wants to infiltrate and destroy the conservative society in the easter block, it isn't going to happen

Love the Hungarian President recently standing firm against the UN and world, concerning homosexuality and Immigration, a christian man unwavering!

We are a Christian country!

Jesus Is The Lord
A mate married a Romanian, oh boy haha is she wildfire.

I had one labourer I put on for a day or two, who lived down the road from her and he was a bit of a thief he informed me. as I drove him home I pointed out, see that house ! What ever you do, do not try and rob them ! They are both into Martial Arts full on but she is the one too look out for as she will kill you ! I am serious ! she killed her first husband, shot him in the head ! put the pistol to his head and pulled the trigger.
she got off murder because she is in the Mafia, they just said a group were playing Russian roulette and the pistol went off.
If she does not like someone she does not hold back pointing it out to them and 6ft and strong as any mental person.

I worked with a Lebo and he came to Australia in 1972 and he said on the bus first day they seen 2 blokes holding hands and his wife said what's that all about ! she had never ever thought of such a thing as Homosexuals ever ! she did not believe him at all. I wish I had never as well, as such is just so pathetic and totally deranged.

Hungarian President, yes he is a real man who stands up for his people and Hungarians understand the tactics of Communism, the majority of Australian's and USA the UK truly do not have a clue about such tactics, we have been lead by the MSM and the Left with such tactics from the 70's and from 2000 on the very wealthy right wing creeps.
My understanding of such as they is that such as they have always been bastards in that they always try to undermine the workers, they love to stand over everyone.

On the Left you have the same sort of bastard but they play the people from another angle. so all such are working to create delusions ! to win over a group to their side. billions of $ are spent on such tactics every year, and the MSM get huge $ so they are in their pockets with them full on playing the Game in duping the majority. So it's a small rudder that steers the Ship of fools. that rudder consist of only say 5% in control of it. but the 95% are just passengers or stooges, and the stooges do not have a clue what is going on, because they are not born again Christians. so they are of this world as Jesus pointed out, going along for the ride down the sewer, like Slaves because they are truly under the master ship of they who treat all like they are their personal niggers in fact.
That's how they see us all, as their own personal niggers. you step out of line and they will deal with you !
Just look at Covid for example we were treated like niggers, nothing for you lot to see here ! shut up and cop this and that, regardless ! Get the stupid Covid Jab or else ! Only some of us understand our constitutional rights are all about ! and they are working to undermine all such in fact. The Propaganda they peddle is worthy of Nazi Germany ! in fact such would even make Hitler blush ! I am serious and it pisses me right off that the majority can not see it. They are a disgrace ! They do not truly understand the foundations of Nazi or Communism.

After all this Covid dictatorship I am totally convinced that we are primed for Communism, they are to stupid to understand what they are dealing with at hand in all this. and it is because they have abandoned Jesus Christ.
Look at the little Hitler's everywhere that are working to shut anyone up who called them out. Oh you cant say this or that ! or else ! out comes the Malice working to destroy you in every way. reminds me of how they put Jesus through the ringer and then on the Cross, the same Godless bastards at heart.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the oil factor is what keeps American politicians keeping American noses into everyone elses businesses. If we remained energy independent imagine how free we'd be of that.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm Oil is expensive, Electric cars are expensive, there's no win in this, unless if you are an oil producer.
Isn't it always about the money?
People think they're reducing their carbon footprint buying electric cars. I wonder if they ever consider where electricity comes from?
If they wanted to reduce their carbon footprint they'd kill themselves. There you go! One less consumer of all things that contribute to destroying the planet. Even when disguised as a new highly expensive thing that will save the planet.
God knows we're full of ourselves. We're going to save the planet! After we brought it to the brink. At least we have a sense of humor.

LIVE NOW! Planet Earth Cam

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it always about the money?
People think they're reducing their carbon footprint buying electric cars. I wonder if they ever consider where electricity comes from?
If they wanted to reduce their carbon footprint they'd kill themselves. There you go! One less consumer of all things that contribute to destroying the planet. Even when disguised as a new highly expensive thing that will save the planet.
God knows we're full of ourselves. We're going to save the planet! After we brought it to the brink. At least we have a sense of humor.

LIVE NOW! Planet Earth Cam
The green movement is a commie plot, restricting the western world and production, transferring western wealth to China who dosent abide by environmental restrictions

The Green Movement, Is A Commie Plot, Dont Be Deceived

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the oil factor is what keeps American politicians keeping American noses into everyone elses businesses. If we remained energy independent imagine how free we'd be of that.
Regardless of the USA it's business, Commerce that controls the world regardless be it Communism or Capitalism.

Who controls the world ? Commerce regardless of anyone may think or do at the end the big fella is Commerce, if we need oil, regardless they will get it and so on, if there is an invention that they want and need you will get it, if their is an invention and they do not want it, they will buy it out, if not you are dead and they will still get the invention regardless.

I bought a V8 car back in 1982 and a mates dad over heard me and exclaimed, So It's making petrol ! I replied Yes ! with a smile.
That's as far as the conversation went, but what if it was true ! I would of been very wealthy or dead for not reviling how for sure. I am sure that the powers that be would not just be content with me having the problem of having to fill others fuel tanks at random in order to try and keep my tank form over flowing. or giving such to a fuel Station. I am sure that could land someone in hot water. Not fair prickly Pear comes to mind would be a issue.

Lets say I made a box that traps the sunlight and it's capable of making enough power to run the whole USA ? that would upset a lot of people, in investments in Coal and them workers just for a starters. not to mention you would have thousands of people wanting to kill you. so all such is more to the eye then on may first see and such is how the world does work in fact.

Evan Hitler had to keep his Zionist Banking mates happy or they would not of funded him at all right from the start and during the War in fact. It cost a lot of money to go to war like that !

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you brainwash people long enough, they will believe any lie. And "carbon footprint" is a great lie to suck money out of the pockets of the unwary. CO2 is beneficial to the earth, not harmful. Is the planet really "warming up" because of CO2? Hasn't Earth warmed and cooled naturally throughout history? And there is little or no evidence that CO2 has done any damage. Wind farms are doing a whole lot more damage. Of course, the real damage has all been done by selfish politicians.