Queen is possibly end of life ….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an American, but also an Anglophile, (love the UK), I am heartbroken and pray that she is comfortable. She has been around through my entire life, and even though I'm not part of her world, in an extended way, she is part of mine. It will be sadly different if she is no longer here.
God save the Queen.♥
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN . WELL if SHE TRULY from the heart BELIEVED IN JESUS , THEN GOD ALREADY saved the QUEEN
and she awaits a paradise of utter beauty .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all the royal family have been called to Belmoral as doctors are concerned about the Queens health ………..so It may be that she is end of life.
Despite the different views about our monarch , it will be a sad time for the U.K. , I am not a royalist but I will feel sad as well.
Rita
IF she truly KNEW CHRIST then sorrow not as does the world . SHE WILL be in a far better place with no more suffering
no more pain , no more tears , ONLY CONSTANT JOY IN THE LORD . My prayer is that SHE TRULY DID KNOW CHRIST
and if not that some will be sent to her who will quickly let her know . Now let all that draws breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .
Just remember that while we may miss a lamb that goes on to be with the LORD , THEY IN A FAR BETTER PLACE
its us who are left behind to fight daily till either we go home or the LORD does come . Now let all that has breath praise and thank
the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
She looks so very frail on the latest photos from Balmoral with Liz Truss. She has certainly earned this time of semi retirement away from the public eye. It will be a sad day indeed when we lose her although she will be going to Jesus.
I haven't kept up with the latest news re: the Queen. Hope their family are doing okay. Sad day for Britain and the commonwealth countries. xox :(

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I do believe she has gone to be with the Lord xx
I think this will hit our country in much the same way as the death of Diana - collective grief. I still remember how I felt following her death, and the Queens death is hitting in the same way x

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It was expected but still such sad news. I was watching the news when it was announced here at around 6:30 and had a bit of a weep. She has been a remarkable woman and a wonderful queen and we will miss her. The new King has a lot to live up to but his wife will be a good support to him as he takes on his new role in his mid 70s. I shouldn't think it will be easy as the Queen will be a hard act to follow. But God save the King.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I must admit I missed the comment by Cristo……..was that really needed !

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not being a citizen of that country, she was the only likeable royal, none of the others to me are worth their titles.
They are also embracing the Climate Cult. That guy prince phillip, her husband, wanted to be reincarnated and come back as a virulent virus and kill hundreds of millions. Good riddance to him.
prince phillip, her husband, wanted to be reincarnated and come back as a virulent virus and kill hundreds of millions. - Search
it is factual that Prince Phillip once argued that he would like to be reincarnated as a deadly virus as revenge against humanity’s overpopulation and destruction of nature. As such, the claim is “True.”

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not being a citizen of that country, she was the only likeable royal, none of the others to me are worth their titles.
They are also embracing the Climate Cult. That guy prince phillip, her husband, wanted to be reincarnated and come back as a virulent virus and kill hundreds of millions. Good riddance to him.
prince phillip, her husband, wanted to be reincarnated and come back as a virulent virus and kill hundreds of millions. - Search
it is factual that Prince Phillip once argued that he would like to be reincarnated as a deadly virus as revenge against humanity’s overpopulation and destruction of nature. As such, the claim is “True.”

This is a very inappropriate comment.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a very inappropriate comment.
ABSOLUTELY NOT inappropriate, it is in truth informative!
Since you think so, I can only logically conclude your in agreement with that prince phillip.
Every royal has embraced the climate cult.
Follow the lie and see where it leads you, right into their 'final solution', democide as green energy wont fix their world. You in that country and EU are already feeling heavy effects of the pursuit of those green energy policies.
Not just recession is coming, but could be depression. Deindustrialization is what POL POT did to Cambodia in the killing fields. Deindustrialization is the globalists goal. I don't ally myself to people like that or those who support the policies required, which is utter destruction of your way of life..

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is inappropriate in so much that this is about a Queen who has passed away and the sentiment of a country that will mourn her, it’s a shame that many do not have the ability to be sensitive to others and cannot discern when it is appropriate to express certain things.
There is a time and place, and this is not the time or place.
This thread is now locked

Status
Not open for further replies.