Queen is possibly end of life ….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well all the royal family have been called to Belmoral as doctors are concerned about the Queens health ………..so It may be that she is end of life.
Despite the different views about our monarch , it will be a sad time for the U.K. , I am not a royalist but I will feel sad as well.
Rita

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an American, but also an Anglophile, (love the UK), I am heartbroken and pray that she is comfortable. She has been around through my entire life, and even though I'm not part of her world, in an extended way, she is part of mine. It will be sadly different if she is no longer here.
God save the Queen.♥

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As an American, but also an Anglophile, (love the UK), I am heartbroken and pray that she is comfortable. She has been around through my entire life, and even though I'm not part of her world, in an extended way, she is part of mine. It will be sadly different if she is no longer here.
God save the Queen.♥
Yes same here. My dad , who has just passed away, was part of princess Elizabeth’s guard of honour shortly before she became Queen. So it just hits emotions that I am already feeling at the moment.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well all the royal family have been called to Belmoral as doctors are concerned about the Queens health ………..so It may be that she is end of life.
Despite the different views about our monarch , it will be a sad time for the U.K. , I am not a royalist but I will feel sad as well.

Rita
Ohh it would be such a sad day when our Queen goes to be with our Lord and Savior. She has been so dedicated to her responsibilities all the days of her life.

We are not going to see anything like this again.

I am so glad that I was alive when she reigned in Britain and the countries of the Commonwealth realm. Bless her heart 459830qyqjkq81to.gif 2dwi96s.gif

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes same here. My dad , who has just passed away, was part of princess Elizabeth’s guard of honour shortly before she became Queen. So it just hits emotions that I am already feeling at the moment.
@Rita
At this time for you especially the combination of your private, family grief and national concerns will definitely be bringing intense thoughts.

I do love Psalm 90:

"Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.

6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.

7 For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.

8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.

9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it."

Reactions: Rita and marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She looks so very frail on the latest photos from Balmoral with Liz Truss. She has certainly earned this time of semi retirement away from the public eye. It will be a sad day indeed when we lose her although she will be going to Jesus.

Reactions: Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Almost 98 years, old, frail...probably so nearing the end of her life.

I would hope for her last days to be in satisfaction of her reign and comfort of not having to be bothered with makeup, hair, getting dressed and photographers. Rather privately surrounded with family and her dogs.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Pearl and Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't complain really she has held onto power for so long she makes Hitler and Stalin look lame

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohh it would be such a sad day when our Queen goes to be with our Lord and Savior. She has been so dedicated to her responsibilities all the days of her life.

We are not going to see anything like this again.

I am so glad that I was alive when she reigned in Britain and the countries of the Commonwealth realm. Bless her heart View attachment 25773 View attachment 25774
She was a class act, the longest reigning monarch in human history and we are better for knowing she lived.

Reactions: Philip James

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rita
Rita, anyone who is 96 is at the end of their life. Nothing unusual about that.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita, anyone who is 96 is at the end of their life. Nothing unusual about that.
From someone who works in a care home there is a difference between being in the latter years of old age and being end of life……..the latter means they are expecting a person to pass away very shortly.

Perhaps I should have headed the thread ‘ the Queen is dying ‘ !!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From someone who works in a care home there is a difference between being in the latter years of old age and being end of life……..the latter means they are expecting a person to pass away very shortly.

Perhaps I should have headed the thread ‘ the Queen is dying ‘ !!
I SUGGEST we pray she receives CHRIST . cause at least if she does she will soon be in a Far
and i do mean FAR FAR FAR better place . IF NOT , YEAH imagine the worst suffering possible .
THAT IS HOW GLUED I AM TO THE TRUTH one has to beleive in CHRIST and be sure its the bibical JESUS TOO cause any other
jesus aint gonna save . ETERNAL LIFE IS REAL , SO IS ETERNAL DAMNATION . Eternal life is real , RIGHT and its found only IN CHRIST
WELL eternal damnation is ER bit as real , but it aint a HAPPY PLACE that is for sure and for certain . BUT BEING WITH JESUS FOREVER
now that IS A HAPPY PLACE and A JOYOUS one TOO .

Reactions: shortangel

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was a class act, the longest reigning monarch in human history and we are better for knowing she lived.
YEA RATHER we are better for KNOWING JESUS LIVED and DIED for the sins of the world . YEA i say BETTER IS HE OR SHE WHO BELIEVETH
IN HIM . NOW PUT THOSE HANDS UP and LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Almost 98 years, old, frail...probably so nearing the end of her life.

I would hope for her last days to be in satisfaction of her reign and comfort of not having to be bothered with makeup, hair, getting dressed and photographers. Rather privately surrounded with family and her dogs.

Glory to God,
Taken
yea rather i pray and hope she is surrounded by true believers who can tell her of JESUS and remind her of the hope
the lambs have in him . FOR a lamb goeth to a far better place at their end . NOT SO for the unbelieving and all who loved a lie
and all who followed another jesus who contradicted THE JESUS of the bible . cause a quick hint and reminder
another jesus .................IT CANT SAVE .

Reactions: shortangel

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every year while growing up, my family would gather together and listen to the Queens Christmas message. :Broadly: :watching and waiting:
My hope is every day that lambs will gather and learn and be reminded of THE KINGS MESSAGE . OH YEAH , LET THE KING CHRIST JESUS
BE PRAISED .

Status
Not open for further replies.