Question About the Site

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
When I quote someone to respond to their post and then hit the submit button it goes up just fine.

However...If I then go back and select another post to respond to, the reply to that one goes into the previous one I posted.

Is it just me or is it the forum software?

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
When I quote someone to respond to their post and then hit the submit button it goes up just fine.

However...If I then go back and select another post to respond to, the reply to that one goes into the previous one I posted.

Is it just me or is it the forum software?

The site's software.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Thanks! I can stop banging my head against the wall.
rolleyes_girl2.gif

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
OK...Now I have another question...I noticed some of the avatars came over with the new software and some didn't. Do we need to re-load them?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I have had that happen too.

It seems to me that every time the software is updated it causes a lot of problems and few benefits .... pop , snazz and sizzle does not make for good content. I value good content.

The worst software change was a few years ago. If you had quoted something you had an opposing view toward , the software update made it look like you were stating the opposite of what you meant.

Some people consider this progress ??? Not me. Sorry. Maybe it is because I am not one of those Zombies that goes around all day gazing into a cell phone in my hands.

I also find the default print is often so tiny it is hard to read. I have good eyesight.