Questions no anti-divinity can answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Bing this is the definition:

Skeleton Definition: The skeleton is the supporting framework of an organism . It is typically made out of hard, rigid tissue that supports the form of the animal’s body and protects vulnerable organs.

prophecy none of His bones shall be broken refer to the Passover lamb
Jn 1:29 lamb of God

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prophecy none of His bones shall be broken refer to the Passover lamb
Jn 1:29 lamb of God
As of now, no one responding seems to have understood what I was talking about.

I provided a purpose for a skeleton... now given that how does it relate to the unbroken bones of the Passover lamb and of Jesus? What is the significance of the bones? Why are the bones of Jesus different than ours? Here are some more verses on the subject:

"In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.” Ex 12:46

"They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.” Num 9:12

"He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.” Psalm 34:20

"All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?” Psalm 35:10

"For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.” Psalm 102:3

"Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.” Psalm 141:7

"There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.” Psalm 53:5

"By long forbearing is a prince persuaded, and a soft tongue breaketh the bone.” Prov 25:15

"Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.” Psalm 51:8

"For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.” Psalm 103:14

Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.

But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs” John 19:32-33

For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.” John 19:36

Why did the soldiers break the bones of the other two who died on crosses next Jesus, but did not break the bones of Jesus? What was it ultimately that was not broken. Are not the bones a shadow of the Real? What is the Real? What casts the shadow?

"Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken." John 19:32-36

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be missing the point. Everyone knows what a skeleton is.

You asked this question and you got a biblical answer. So why are you off on a tangent about skeletons?
No one has answered what I considered the main question... including me. I was hoping someone would or could state it simply.