Quick Bible Quiz

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm looking to start a new trend in a thread. Iron sharpens iron right? Answer this without looking and report how many you got right! (be honest):

What were the names of the original 12 disciples?

NO PEAKING!!!! This is just for fun! Personally I can usually do it, but I sometimes forget one of them....

Anyone want to tell how they did? Anyone want to leave your own Bible trivia question? I'm setting the ground rules that if the question is too hard, let us know the answer. Also, let's keep it trivial... Something that doesn't need a philosophical answer.

Anyone up for it?

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Moe, Larry, Curly, Doc, Sneezy, Grouchy, Sleepy, Dopey, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, and Archie. But Grouchy betrayed them and was replaced by Astro. ;)

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moe, Larry, Curly, Doc, Sneezy, Grouchy, Sleepy, Dopey, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, and Archie. But Grouchy betrayed them and was replaced by Astro. ;)
Good one biggandy

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

smilie_girl_101.gif

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things are going to get fun around here I think!

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Well off the top of my head I remembered 10. When I looked it up I discovered that 2 of my 10 were not correct. So I remembered 8.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well off the top of my head I remembered 10. When I looked it up I discovered that 2 of my 10 were not correct. So I remembered 8.
Was it Luke and Mark that tripped you up? Usually it is the ones that do.... Mark is the one that I forget wasn't an apostle.

I remember them this way.

Two were named Simon (Simon the Zeolot, and Simon who was surnamed Peter)
Two where named James.
Two wrote Gospels (Matthew and John)
Judas and Thomas are hard to forget. Judas for obvious reasons, Thomas because he was unfortunately named "Doubting Thomas" (anyone ever heard of that term?)
That leaves Andrew (who was Peter's brother and actually brought Peter to Jesus), Bartholemew (I remember his name for a very quirky reason.... John Candy played a character in the Movie Space Balls named Bartholemew or "Barf"),Thaddeus (nothing helps me remember this...) and then there's Philip. He's the one I usually want to substitute for Mark.

These are the men who turned the world upside down!

Here's the next quiz... Who did the Apostles pick to replace Judas?

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Oh man the originals forgive me Lord. Simon, Peter, simon who was also called peter. Titus, Paul, John, Mattew, mark, luke Judas.

If that's one out of nine ill be happy.