Racism Beating: What a Joke

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I try and steer clear of the race issues, but this recent case with the beating in Louisiana. It just angers me at the absolute hypocrisy and double standards that continue to carry over in this nation.What the kids did was wrong, but the beating was also wrong. However, the racially motivated charges have been dropped because the defendants were black and beat up on a white boy. Certain leaders are making comments about the event saying that the move was justified and thereby condoning this type of behavior that they are supposedly against.It's alright for a racially motivated brutal attack to be made, but it is absolutely not ok for a racially motivated taunt to be made. This is nothing but babel and nonsense and a very, very sad statement of affairs. Particularly given what is at stake for those leaders that are commenting so ignorantly about this issue.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I'm not sure you got all the facts here Denver as I understood them anyway, the problems was that the charges were dropped because the kids were 15 an tried as adults instead of Juviniles which should have been the case. Seems as though there is wrongs all the way around. I agree with the saying that this was justified and condoned is absoultley absurd thing to say.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It is indeed sad. Either white or black, we are all the same as in fall short.Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;Now as for evil, as I'm not going to state one person, but I'll say this.Romans 3:10-18 - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.The underline statement dated back to Psalm 14 and Psalm 53...Actually the WHOLE thing is in those Psalms.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
If Bibles were still in schools, we wouldn't have had this problem
rolleyes.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's so true, as public schools does not allow Christians to use a bible. I hate undoctrinal public schools. (Although I was in there in my years.

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
there is alot in justice in this world...but this earth is getting so bad that everyone who takes a stand for God or talks controversial to what everyone else in the world believes eventually gets shot.Martin Luther King got ShotAbraham Lincoln got shot and all this happened afterChrist set the example in dying on the cross that we must not fear evil but even in the worst of times we should pray, asking God for help and answers to all our questions and needs.most of all Jesus let us know on the cross that "forgive them for they know not what they do."