Radical Democrats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He could not start building the wall on his own without funding.
Since this was a national security issue, we just heard that the Pentagon freed up 1.5 billion dollars from the defense budget for the wall. And of all media, the extremely liberal New York Times reported this!
Pentagon Shifts $1.5 Billion to Border Wall From Afghan War Budget and Other Military Projects

And this is over two years after the fact. So the funding was there in spades from the beginning. Trump did not have to beg Congress, and he did not even have to go to Congress, since national security is the President's primary responsibility, and no one can interfere with that (especially liberal judges trying to undermine national security).

All the cash, materiel, and personnel flowing to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Central America (not to mention many other wasteful expenditures within the Pentagon and other departments) would have provided more than enough cash (several billions) to have had that wall already built. All that wasteful expenditure should have been stopped immediately, and the funds diverted to protect the citizens of America (and Canada).

At the same time the Army Corps of Engineers should have been given this responsibility, and a very capable general should have been placed in charge of the whole project, as well as border security. The National Guard should have been posted all along the border, and the project should have been a classified project, with drones watching everything 24/7. Migrant invasion was a declaration of war against the USA, but Mr. Trump did not treat it that way.

The only reason those caravans started coming through Mexico was because the Central Americans and Mexican government saw that Mr. Trump is not really serious. He talked about all kinds of ways and means to stop the migrant invasion, but when push came to shove he did worse than Obama. When a trade deal was made with Mexico by Trump, illegal immigrants coming through Mexico should have been included in the negotiations (at the top of the agenda) as well as massive deportations, along with a very clear warning that the deal would be voided, and the border shut down if Mexico and Central America did not stop their migrant invasion (an act of war without weapons being fired).

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since this was a national security issue, we just heard that the Pentagon freed up 1.5 billion dollars from the defense budget for the wall. And of all media, the extremely liberal New York Times reported this!
Pentagon Shifts $1.5 Billion to Border Wall From Afghan War Budget and Other Military Projects

And this is over two years after the fact. So the funding was there in spades from the beginning. Trump did not have to beg Congress, and he did not even have to go to Congress, since national security is the President's primary responsibility, and no one can interfere with that (especially liberal judges trying to undermine national security).

All the cash, materiel, and personnel flowing to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Central America (not to mention many other wasteful expenditures within the Pentagon and other departments) would have provided more than enough cash (several billions) to have had that wall already built. All that wasteful expenditure should have been stopped immediately, and the funds diverted to protect the citizens of America (and Canada).

At the same time the Army Corps of Engineers should have been given this responsibility, and a very capable general should have been placed in charge of the whole project, as well as border security. The National Guard should have been posted all along the border, and the project should have been a classified project, with drones watching everything 24/7. Migrant invasion was a declaration of war against the USA, but Mr. Trump did not treat it that way.

The only reason those caravans started coming through Mexico was because the Central Americans and Mexican government saw that Mr. Trump is not really serious. He talked about all kinds of ways and means to stop the migrant invasion, but when push came to shove he did worse than Obama. When a trade deal was made with Mexico by Trump, illegal immigrants coming through Mexico should have been included in the negotiations (at the top of the agenda) as well as massive deportations, along with a very clear warning that the deal would be voided, and the border shut down if Mexico and Central America did not stop their migrant invasion (an act of war without weapons being fired).

Trump has the support of the lower ranking officers and enlisted men in the military, but not sure if he has a lot of support among the military muckety-mucks (think McMaster). Read Gary Kah's On Route to Global Occupation--I think it is only available in a Kindle edition now. It was originally published, I think around 2005. It was quite prophetic. It will explain much.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Pentagon money is not allocated by Congress for the wall. In fact, they are suing stop it being spent.

You seem to forget Congress funds budget and designates where the money goes.

As far as wasting money that is on Congress.

And you are wrong that the president can simply allocate money designated for elsewhere because he feels it is somewhere else.

The National Guard is controlled by the state, not the White House.

As far as the declaration of war, again, that is under Congressional prerogative. The president cannot declare war.

Illegal immigrants is not a trade. So you have no basis for that statement.

Mexico knows Trump is serious

Mexico has been forced to deal more and more illegals because of issues that are creating within Mexico.

As for a classified project, I've worked with the top-secret crypto codeword clearance. What is your background to make that statement?

You do not really know how government works. I do.

Reactions: tzcho2

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Pentagon money is not allocated by Congress for the wall. In fact, they are suing stop it being spent.

You seem to forget Congress funds budget and designates where the money goes.

As far as wasting money that is on Congress.

And you are wrong that the president can simply allocate money designated for elsewhere because he feels it is somewhere else.

The National Guard is controlled by the state, not the White House.

As far as the declaration of war, again, that is under Congressional prerogative. The president cannot declare war.

Illegal immigrants is not a trade. So you have no basis for that statement.

Mexico knows Trump is serious

Mexico has been forced to deal more and more illegals because of issues that are creating within Mexico.

As for a classified project, I've worked with the top-secret crypto codeword clearance. What is your background to make that statement?

You do not really know how government works. I do.

Enoch 111 is a Canadian. Canada has a parliamentary form of government--very different from the U.S. government. The Prime Minister is a virtual dictator, if he has a majority government. That is why Canadians don't really like majority governments. Canadians are really nice people but they are a bit gullible. They actually believe the media--but they are starting to wake up. :)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch 111 is a Canadian. Canada has a parliamentary form of government--very different from the U.S. government. The Prime Minister is a virtual dictator, if he has a majority government. That is why Canadians don't really like majority governments. Canadians are really nice people but they are a bit gullible. They actually believe the media--but they are starting to wake up. :)
Thank you for the information.

There is no comparison between Canada and the US.

As Mayor I had a long conversation with a top Canadian officer. He was very frustrated With Canadian government.

In Canada they have laws that can get People arrested for preaching the gospel if they think it Offends someone else's beliefs.

On my website my top administrator is Canadian. A retired pharmacist.

So it begs the question of why Enoch thinks he knows so much about our government?

Reactions: tzcho2

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for the information.

There is no comparison between Canada and the US.

As Mayor I had a long conversation with a top Canadian officer. He was very frustrated With Canadian government.

In Canada they have laws that can get People arrested for preaching the gospel if they think it Offends someone else's beliefs.

On my website my top administrator is Canadian. A retired pharmacist.

So it begs the question of why Enoch thinks he knows so much about our government?

Maybe because he believes the media? The Canadian media (the CBC and CTV News) are even more down on President Trump than is the U.S. media (if that is possible). You have to go on U.S. alternative media like Gateway Pundit, Zerohedge, Breitbart, etc. to get the truth about Trump's achievements--you certainly won't hear about any of his successes on the mainstream media here or in the States (and most Canadians pay attention to mainstream U.S. media). The only mainstream source here which is at all unbiased, is the National Post (the Toronto Star is the worst--the Globe and Mail is somewhere in between). But the National Post doesn't report a lot of U.S. news.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe because he believes the media? The Canadian media (the CBC and CTV News) are even more down on President Trump than is the U.S. media (if that is possible). You have to go on U.S. alternative media like Gateway Pundit, Zerohedge, Breitbart, etc. to get the truth about Trump's achievements--you certainly won't hear about any of his successes on the mainstream media here or in the States (and most Canadians pay attention to mainstream U.S. media). The only mainstream source here which is at all unbiased, is the National Post (the Toronto Star is the worst--the Globe and Mail is somewhere in between). But the National Post doesn't report a lot of U.S. news.
That is true.

Canada makes it very difficult to be a Christian.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Toronto Sun is not so left wing & there is a couple of independent alternative ones there too, but your right the media is very liberal & seem like they are fed all the bias reports from CNN.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is true.

Canada makes it very difficult to be a Christian.

Well, I wouldn't say that exactly. No one interferes with church attendance or keeps track of who is a Christian. The rural areas tend to be solidly Christian. The cities, like Toronto, are very multi-cultural (over 140 languages are spoken in Toronto) and some of the immigrant groups are of other faiths--Sikh, Hindu, several different kinds of Muslim, Buddhist, etc. so they might complain about Christian street preachers, but other than that, they don't really care what religion their neighbors are. In some places, Hindus, Sikhs and even Muslims will send their kids to backyard Bible clubs because they want their children to learn about what Christians believe.

I will send a PM to tell about other situations impacting Christians here.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I wouldn't say that exactly. No one interferes with church attendance or keeps track of who is a Christian. The rural areas tend to be solidly Christian. The cities, like Toronto, are very multi-cultural (over 140 languages are spoken in Toronto) and some of the immigrant groups are of other faiths--Sikh, Hindu, several different kinds of Muslim, Buddhist, etc. so they might complain about Christian street preachers, but other than that, they don't really care what religion their neighbors are. In some places, Hindus, Sikhs and even Muslims will send their kids to backyard Bible clubs because they want their children to learn about what Christians believe.

I will send a PM to tell about other situations impacting Christians here.
But the government tells you what you are loved to teach and believe.

That is why the liturgical based denominations dominate.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the government tells you what you are *allowed* to teach and believe.
I don't know who told you that but it is basically untrue. I am acquainted with a number of pastors and none of them have ever complained that the government tells them what they are "permitted" to teach.

That is why the liturgical based denominations dominate.
I wouldn't agree. The Anglicans do alright but the "low-church" evangelical churches would be much more vibrant and growing over the "high-church" liturgical Anglican churches. I suppose the ritzy $uburbs might go for the liturgical Anglican churches. I don't know anyone who attends one, so I couldn't tell you whether they are growing or not. The RC churches are dying. If you walked into an RC church on a Sunday morning, it would be practically empty--even in historically RC, Quebec. Many of the parishes have one priest covering several of them. Supposedly, worldwide, the RCC needs 100,000 more parish priests. We don't have many Hispanics or Mediterraneans here, so that is probably a factor in the number of RC churches which are dying. Toronto would have lots of Italians and Irish but the younger generations tend to be anti-RCC and don't really see a need to go to any kind of a church.

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Toronto Sun is not so left wing & there is a couple of independent alternative ones there too, but your right the media is very liberal & seem like they are fed all the bias reports from CNN.

The Toronto Sun is what passes for "conservative" here (other than the National Post) but it tends to be a bit sensationalist. They insist on cheapening their image with the traditional "Sunshine Girl" pin-ups. :(

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Toronto Sun is what passes for "conservative" here (other than the National Post) but it tends to be a bit sensationalist. They insist on cheapening their image with the traditional "Sunshine Girl" pin-ups. :(
Newspapers are dying.

Is being replaced by online media.

Same is happening with local newspapers.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is the major newspaper in our area. It is part of a chain of newspapers.

All them are extremely liberal, but they are all still declining in subscriptions and sizes of papers printed.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Newspapers are dying.

Is being replaced by online media.

Same is happening with local newspapers.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is the major newspaper in our area. It is part of a chain of newspapers.

All them are extremely liberal, but they are all still declining in subscriptions and sizes of papers printed.

I notice that our local weekly rag (part of a chain of local weeklies) is decidedly liberal, (even though this area elects conservatives). What is amusing are the blisteringly harsh responses to their liberal editorials.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't stand to see or hear those people. I look for the day when God will "bring every work into judgement whether it be good or evil." I get weak in the knees when I see these people running our country and I ask God why. Why are the least intelligent, unethical, radical people in high level positions. The only thing I can guess is that the "god of this world" puts his people in place.

I honestly don't know the answer of why God continues to allow these individuals who are obviously batty as a bedbug hold office. But every time I read the news I feel like Habakuk.

I also remind myself of the following Scripture which helps to an extent:

Psalm 37 Wait for the LORD and keep His way, and He will raise you up to inherit the land. When the wicked are cut off, you will see it. I have seen a wicked, ruthless man flourishing like a well-rooted native tree, yet he passed away and was no more; though I searched, he could not be found.…

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk