Random Acts of Kindness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Laurina

Feb 28, 2023
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only a blank self deceived fool would teach that the Salvation of God, that is the Blood of Jesus on the Cross is "free stuff" and "whipping boy" Theology.

So, that is you as those are YOUR Words, i quoted.

Your own words keep defining you, and you can do nothing about it, except to keep proving what im showing the members.

Your mouth and your theology is not your friend, and they are not the Friend of God.
And you'll keep proving it.. @Episkopos .. as that is your ministry.

Let's really show the members what and how you are "quoting" the words of Episkopos. For the members that are interested in Behold's misquotes, the original post is found here:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know the answer to this dev.

Amen!!!..100% agree...all Glory goes to God...it’s his Love through us that brings us to loving others...as his word says, we are NOTHING without His Spirit.
Yes God is the only Glorious being that loves us enough and would die for us to save us into eternal life together with him. Something we cannot do for ourselves. But I know he likes his children to treat each other properly and in a good way, loving each other. And I can't think of any good father that wouldn't want his children to be kind to each other, especially those that are good treating those that are lost with kindness.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The insults come from you.

I stated that your religious "zion" concepts, are religiosity that pretends to be true.
Its what you do.

And i stated that you said that Jesus is "whipping boy" and that believers who believe in the Grace of God are believing in : "free stuff".

So, that is "devil speak", and you posted it... and you can "quote me".

To carnal ears. The ways of God are too wonderful to be grasped by bottom feeders.

"bottom feeders" is your typical carnal insult that betrays your lack of love, and lack of true spirituality or anything that is even related to adult maturity.

You are the first one to whine when you can't defend your ridiculous religious pretending, , and then the first one to attack while claiming that everyone else is the problem.

Its always like this with you....as you are a "type". that is very common to Forums... @Episkopos
ITs why they are such a offense to God, for the most part.

Understand?

I'm able to teach you anything...so you think I'm a false teacher. But what about you having deaf ears?

You confuse writing sentences that are not related to Truth, or regarding anything that is related to Paul's Doctrine, with "teaching".

Ive not said you can't teach.
Ive only stated that you are not a Teacher who can teach what any Christian would need to learn.

You don't understand Paul's theology. As Peter warned...

Try to prove that.

You could not do it, if you lived 100 more lifetimes, little one.

But you can make your false accusations and believe them, as the self deceived thrive on that behavior.
As you know.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The message you’re sharing as it were is truly brilliant, beautiful and very obviously the genuine article. It’s pure joy to read and much appreciated.

For consideration… doubt is felt. An emotion. Intrinsic guidance in regard to thoughts & beliefs.

That one is doubting, as in a doing, behavior or action, potentially reinforces a belief loop of self referential thoughts and someone guilty of doubting, likely obscuring that guilt is felt as well, as guilt is an emotion… intrinsic guidance for thoughts.
Guilt can be good or evil with humans. One can be on a guilt trip of some abuser. So it is important to recognize when we feel guilty for doing something wicked and when that guilt is beat into us.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes God is the only Glorious being that loves us enough and would die for us to save us into eternal life together with him. Something we cannot do for ourselves. But I know he likes his children to treat each other properly and in a good way, loving each other. And I can't think of any good father that wouldn't want his children to be kind to each other, especially those that are good treating those that are lost with kindness.
Always a pleasure reading your posts dev...you have so much fruit of the Holy Spirit , Praise God!...

Reactions: dev553344

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let's really show the members what and how you are "quoting" the words of Episkopos. For the members that are interested in Behold's misquotes, the original post is found here:

"misquotes"?

I dont rewrite his quotes.

I take the main point, quote it..... and i just address it.

Sometimes he posts a lot of unrelated verses, and never explains them, as he can't.
So, i'll just delete all that.

Im only interested in giving him the exposure that he keeps earning based on the specific things he writes, and that is what "quote".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you have decided for yourself that you are justified by your beliefs.

Not at all.

Its "God who justifies"... not me.

All i did was RECEIVE the "Gift of Salvation" that is the "Gift of Righteousness" that is the New Covenant, that is the New Testament, that is the Blood Atonement.

How?

"As many as will BELIEVE"...

Or as Jesus gave it to me......like this.

Jesus said..>"ALL that BELIEVE IN ME>.....i give unto you/them... ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to hell (perish)""

See that @Episkopos ?

God as Christ on the Cross died for us all, so that by His BLOOD and DEATH, we can be forgiven our sin, and restored as "one with God",
"in Christ"...

How does this begin?

"FAITH is counted by God, as (Christ's) Righteousness"...

"Justification by Faith" without works, or deeds of the law or water baptism or commandment keeping.

See... SALVATION AND REDEMPTION AND ETERNAL LIFE, ARE ALL GIFTs From God that are given to every BELIEVER, and "the gifts and callings of God, are without repentance".

That means, what God Gives that we received by faith..., will never be taken away.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I sometimes make myself slightly crazy by pondering whether I can actually ever do ANYTHING that is actually good. To most people, I seem extraordinarily generous. BUT, even in a random act of kindness for a complete stranger who has no idea who I am, I can't avoid self-satisfied thoughts such as "Wow, what a good person I am!" I can't avoid "That guy may not know who I am, but he thinks I'm wonderful!' Even, perhaps, "God saw that and is happy with me!" I suppose in a way it's the ultimate lesson in humility - that even when you do something that by any objective standard is truly kind and generous, you can't keep human pride out of the equation.
Doing kindness is ALWAYS the right way. But to justify oneself for ANY reason is never the right way. Religious people justify themselves based on their beliefs...because they have come to think that God is looking for mere lip service. That He is satisfied that we exploit His works for our own benefit.

Kindness has to do with righteousness...not holiness.

People read the bible and then assume they are purveyors of God's holiness...by assuming and presuming themselves into that position. WHAT ERROR!

Rather we are called to have peace with all men...loving others as we do ourselves...so that the way of God in Christ be not blasphemed. This has been a total failure...a total disaster.

We can't even seem to agree on the most infantile points. Such is the religious drama dreamed up by the outer man egos that have a DIRE NEED to feel justified IN their sins.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"misquotes"?

I dont rewrite his quotes.

I take the main point, quote it..... and i just address it.

You wipe your mouth and say..I have not just lied again....and again...and again. It must be my keyboard doing all the misquoting. Better call the windows help desk... Your lies are so thick I can't respond to them all.
Sometimes he posts a lot of unrelated verses, and never explains them, as he can't.
So, i'll just delete all that.

Of course...don't actually quote me...then you'd be actually preaching the gospel. Instead misquote me so I can be misunderstood the same way you misunderstand Paul.
Im only interested in giving him the exposure that he keeps earning based on the specific things he writes, and that is what "quote".
You are exposing yourself...as a purveyor of lies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You wipe your mouth and say..I have not just lied again....

You hide behind a PC screen when you say that, because you feel that this is a safe way to escape the fact that you will be ""judged by your own words.""
Believe me when i tell you, that you are wrong about that, also.

Of course...don't actually quote me...

You should not have listened to that liar. ,who has decided to be your cheerleader.
AS the fact is, .. i quoted you in this Post, and in all the others.
I always quote you.
And i'll quote you again.
Watch and see...
Why?
Its because your own words are the proof that you are a dark light. Luke 11:35.
Thats a fact that you'll will keep proving......as you always do, Mr "Higher walk in zion".. theological nonsense.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You hide behind a PC screen when you say that, because you feel that this is a safe way to escape the fact that you will be ""judged by your own words.""
Believe me when i tell you, that you are wrong about that, also.

You should not have listened to that liar. ,who has decided to be your cheerleader.
AS the fact is, .. i quoted you in this Post, and in all the others.
I always quote you.
And i'll quote you again.
Watch and see...
What you mean is that she quoted me and exposed your own lies. Why do you deal with such dishonesty? Do you think God is pleased with your dissemination?

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted that God chooses who will believe. who will be saved.

That is 100% John Calvinism.
Twisting what I said to include the word "believe" is a type of deception. I said God is the judge and is the only power that can save us. And he will decide who he saves. But yes belief in God does not guarantee salvation. Satan believes in God doesn't he?

Again not Calvinism. Maybe you need to get a better understanding of Calvinism before you accuse people of it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not at all.

Its "God who justifies"... not me.

All i did was RECEIVE the "Gift of Salvation" that is the "Gift of Righteousness" that is the New Covenant, that is the New Testament, that is the Blood Atonement.

How?

"As many as will BELIEVE"...

Or as Jesus gave it to me......like this.

Jesus said..>"ALL that BELIEVE IN ME>.....i give unto you/them... ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to hell (perish)""

See that @Episkopos ?

Unbelievable You justify yourself because you interpret yourself into good sounding verses., God has nothing to do with your self-justification.

You have an afterlife religion based on what actual disciples enter into right now. You need to hear the gospel....but you can't because you have assumed you know it already.
God as Christ on the Cross died for us all, so that by His BLOOD and DEATH, we can be forgiven our sin, and restored as "one with God",
"in Christ"...

How does this begin?

"FAITH is counted by God, as (Christ's) Righteousness"...

"Justification by Faith" without works, or deeds of the law or water baptism or commandment keeping.

See... SALVATION AND REDEMPTION AND ETERNAL LIFE, ARE ALL GIFTs From God that are given to every BELIEVER, and "the gifts and callings of God, are without repentance".

That means, what God Gives that we received by faith..., will never be taken away.
Total confusion. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world..yet you claim His sacrifice for yourself and deny it to others you don't "like".

I wonder what the end of such iniquity will be??? :contemplate:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you man is that she quote me and exposed your own lies.

They said i dont quote you, and yet, i always quote you.

Do you think this person is "stunnedbyGrace"?
After all, no one on this forum was more deceived by you then that one.

Is "she" back?

Also....Notice that i just quoted you?

Listen little one, i can't post to you, unless i post your quote.

Think on that... @Episkopos , before you reload your nonsense.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They said i dont quote you, and yet, i always quote you.

Do you think this person is "stunnedbyGrace"?
After all, no one on this forum was more deceived by you then that one.

Is "she" back?

Also....Notice that i just quoted you?

Listen little one, i can't post to you, unless i post your quote.

Think on that... @Episkopos , before you reload your nonsense.
More cover-up. Don't you realize that people here can read?

Reactions: Azim

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Unbelievable You justify yourself because you interpret yourself into good sounding verses.,

Read it again... What i wrote.

I said that= "God justifies" the justified. and that is "everyone who Believes".

Why?
Because "FAITH is counted as RIGHTEOUSNESS" by GOD.

@Episkopos .....You can't do that for yourself, but you do keep trying it.

That's a : Fail.