random thoughts on the state of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
I don't get it: why it is that the US has the greatest military on Earth (despite the Administration's efforts to downsize us) and yet we are not annhilating ISIS

I don't get why Iran is getting away with making nukes against the world's wishes, and our president doesn't seem to care

Wel, he does live in Hawaii. Why should he care what happens to the mainland once he leaves office?

hmmm... Then i think about how there is so much bloodshed in this once Christian nation. OK, so we were never perfectly Christian. Who ever is? But we are killing millions and millions of innocent children in the womb

another interesting thing is that 2 huge earthquakes hit Earth within a couple days of ea other: Japan and Ecuador. That seems very odd to me, since there hasn't been a really big earthquake in a long time

Then there is that odd character in North Korea who is making missiles that can reach the US! Why? What have we done to N Korea lately?

don't get it.. I just don't get a lot of things..

I don't get why both front-runners for president are HIGHLY un-trustworthy/dishonest. One only decided he was a Republican maybe 6 months ago. He says the system is corrupt and yet he is the one who has most benefitted from it! I don't get that. If it is so corrupt and etc. why doesn't he ask for a re-vote in Florida. I can't fgure out why Florida gives ALL delegates to whoever wins. That makes no sense unless the person gets at least 50% of the votes.

anyway.. anyone else out there confused by.. stuff?

I mean, it seems the list could go on interminably

:eek:

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Then there is the HYPOCRITICAL Fox News Channel!

They rake Hillary over the coals about her email scandal, the Benghazi scandal, etc. And yet they are working to get her elected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, I thought you people @ Fox hated corruption? I htought you hated the way she lies all the time?

And yet they are promoting (Hannity and others are promoting) Trump, who is Clinton's ticket to the White House

(since few really like Trump. He has a 69% UN-favorable rate.)

Wow... you'd think they would support the ONE conservative running, Ted Cruz

That's about as unbelievable as it gets

:eek:

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
"I don't get it: why it is that the US has the greatest military on Earth (despite the Administration's efforts to downsize us) and yet we are not annhilating ISIS" Oh boy, you should read some real information not your censored media. Al-Queda and ISIS are CIA inventions and heavely supported and financed through US channels. It's pretty well documented, so you can find it once you stop watching TV. -- "But we are killing millions and millions of innocent children in the womb" -- not only that, you can include thousands of Syrian Christians and also people in other mid-eastern and north-african nations thanks to financing of the Muslim brotherhood by the Muslim in the white house. And the mentioned CIA sponsored radicals, they train and finance since many years. And the Americans are quiet and pretend to be innocent bystanders. Well, how long can this work before God says its enough? -- "anyone else out there confused by.. stuff?" No, not really, I'm looking at it since many years, it all gets clearer once you identify the spirits behind the public facade, then everything gets as clear as crystal water.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
"Then there is the HYPOCRITICAL Fox News Channel!" -- exactly, you watch it? No wonder the confusion. P.S. Ted Cruz not only has no chance to win, even if he had it would not make ANY difference. He is also a Freemanson like the rest of them. Freemansons don't have the ability to make any decisions of their own, but always must take orders from their master-masons. The rest is an all American politics show where people "vote" for a preselected candidate that in the end belongs to the same camp when real politics are decided in office. Once you research and understand that you will loose your interest in politics, and have time to develop a real understanding of what's going on in this world.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tropical Islander said:
Oh boy, you should read some real information not your censored media. Al-Queda and ISIS are CIA inventions and heavely supported and financed through US channels.
until i am presented proof, i will not believe this out-there stuff

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tropical Islander said:
"Then there is the HYPOCRITICAL Fox News Channel!" -- exactly, you watch it? No wonder the confusion. P.S. Ted Cruz not only has no chance to win, even if he had it would not make ANY difference. He is also a Freemanson like the rest of them.
show me proof he is a Mason

Masons are anti-Christian-- believe in revenge. It doesn't look like Cruz is remotely in that category (believes the unborn have rights. masons don't care) so I say you are just throwing out insults. You probably work for the enemy

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
"until i am presented proof" -- I told you how to get proof, switch off your TV, and start some own research. When I present you the proof you will think I want to manipulate you with info you cannot verify on your own, if you search for and find the truth that means you are really interest to find the truth and then also can possibly understand it. Same goes for Ted C. - search for it by keywords, read all the info, make up your own mind. Then you know who is working for the enemy, and who is not.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
P.S. A little hint and overall picture: The first president was a mason and the last president will be a mason, inbetween the majority of presidents were also masons. The last one that tried to break from that American tradition was J.F. Kennedy, he wanted to make clean house. Since then nobody in such a position or as a candidate for that office tried to do the same ever again.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
It's one of the best documented parts of history in all the world. Now if I wanted to document the same happenings for example in Sweden, Norway or Germany, I would have problems, because these things are researched and documented only in books over there. I would not be able to pay for all of these books to get a comprehensive picture. But in America everything is online and anyone can research and understand basically everything I said and knows more about that than anyone that gets their info only from TV. And its not only known by a few people, at the moment it's already general knowledge in many circles of society, except for a few hardcore "slow ones" that seem to be kept in the dark on purpose. Will those ever wake up? I'm not sure, when current day reality is viewed as a conspiracy theory, you would basically have to start from scratch to explain everything. Who has time for that? Everyone is responsible for themselves to get an understanding on these really basic things. The German Christians also were surprised after the whole truth about Hitler came to light after the war, but their cities still have been destroyed as a result of it. Yet they didn't have any alternative national media of the size America has. Americans will be without excuse if they choose ignorance as a lifestyle.

Tiny

Nov 29, 2014
Random thoughts on the state of the world?

We are in the time of deception. Be awake.

anyway.. anyone else out there confused by.. stuff?

Being a NZer, "Stuff News" is what I follow each morning [link removed], and News Now [lnk removed] But I have become numb, which isn't a good sign.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tropical Islander said:
"until i am presented proof" -- I told you how to get proof, switch off your TV, and start some own research. When I present you the proof you will think I want to manipulate you with info you cannot verify on your own, if you search for and find the truth that means you are really interest to find the truth and then also can possibly understand it. Same goes for Ted C. - search for it by keywords, read all the info, make up your own mind. Then you know who is working for the enemy, and who is not.
so just b/c i watch the news on TV, i am ill-informed or under-informed?

doubt it. I have been reading non-fiction for many years.. that's all i read.. I have read up on secret societies.. how they try to infiltrate the christian churches (or "christian" churches) to disrupt them and destroy them. .. I have read up on history. I have read the entire Bible.. and etc... etc... Don't assume people are ignorant. i also have college credits in history, cuold get a degree if i took a few more classes...

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tropical Islander said:
P.S. A little hint and overall picture: The first president was a mason and the last president will be a mason, inbetween the majority of presidents were also masons. The last one that tried to break from that American tradition was J.F. Kennedy, he wanted to make clean house. Since then nobody in such a position or as a candidate for that office tried to do the same ever again.
well, i do know that many of our presidents have been masons, but i dont believe many of them have been committed ones, meaning they put that secret society stuff over Christianity... but god knows.. and he aint tellin

In any case, you may be right about Kennedy. he was more conservative than Dem, in many ways... and etc..

But i belive the reason Ted Cruz is not covered much on TV is b/c he is NOT in some antichrist group... He is persecuted... He hasn't said ONE thing i disagree with, not one thing. And i have been following Christ more/less all my adult life

and even part of my childhood... a big part actually

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
Not easy to give a recommendation here, but since your interest is in news and politics, you could find both covered in daily audio broadcasts at trunews.com -- I just have to include 1 warning: they have sometimes so-called "prophets" on their radio show that basically all contradict each other (1 prophet there said years ago that Bush junior would be the last president - then one "prophetess" came on air 3 or 4 times that said Obama will get a 3rd. term and will be the last president -- and a few days ago there was a new one that said that God told him that Trump is his chosen one) -- well that's American prophecy and should be regarded as what it is, very unreliable. HOWEVER: regarding news and politics they have a good understanding in general, better than any TV channel in existence. For example: last week there was an incident of an almost clash between an US aircraft carrier and Russian jets. Mainstream media put all the blame on Russia, but did not mention the location where that happened. Trunews clarified that by including the location which was 70 miles off shore from Russia, and explained the situation that was basically Russian self defence by checking out a aircarrier with atomic weapons sitting right in front of their nose without any warning. Things like that are a provocation that can lead to a war pretty quick. So in that case mainstream media was the arm of propaganda by telling only half of what really happened.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
Yup, that's the way things are Tiny, "We are in the time of deception. Be awake." -- where about in NZ are you? Been in Kiwiland for a couple of years and did like it a lot.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tiny said:
Random thoughts on the state of the world?

We are in the time of deception. Be awake.

Being a NZer, "Stuff News" is what I follow each morning [removed] and News Now [removed] But I have become numb, which isn't a good sign.
I've become bored myself (all this minutiae on the election, etc)...

and that is not a good sign either. I used to like Fix News until i realizd they are not conservative and are negative toward conservative candidates. There are a few there who aren't against Cruz, but a lot of them seem to be. It's really bad when the news folks don't even bother being objective anymore. It used to be objectivity was an actual goal in journalism.

O'Reilly claims to be objective. Tht guy is blind to his own bias

But at least he doesn't give DT a pass every time.. just most of the time.

FNC is a big business. They don't want to be deprived of their tax loopholes and write-offs. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. They don't care about the little people.. even though millions of little people so called watch cable news. You'd think they would care about their audience a little more

someone should start a Christian cable news station

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Tropical Islander said:
Not easy to give a recommendation here, but since your interest is in news and politics, you could find both covered in daily audio broadcasts at trunews.com -- I just have to include 1 warning: they have sometimes so-called "prophets" on their radio show that basically all contradict each other (1 prophet there said years ago that Bush junior would be the last president - then one "prophetess" came on air 3 or 4 times that said Obama will get a 3rd. term and will be the last president -- and a few days ago there was a new one that said that God told him that Trump is his chosen one) -- well that's American prophecy and should be regarded as what it is, very unreliable. HOWEVER: regarding news and politics they have a good understanding in general, better than any TV channel in existence. For example: last week there was an incident of an almost clash between an US aircraft carrier and Russian jets. Mainstream media put all the blame on Russia, but did not mention the location where that happened. Trunews clarified that by including the location which was 70 miles off shore from Russia, and explained the situation that was basically Russian self defence by checking out a aircarrier with atomic weapons sitting right in front of their nose without any warning. Things like that are a provocation that can lead to a war pretty quick. So in that case mainstream media was the arm of propaganda by telling only half of what really happened.
how about the news that Cruz went over 50% (votes) in several states b4 DT went over 50% in even ONE

and still he has only done that in ONE state, yet he is ahead.

How about the news that Cruz got almost 70% in UT?

didn't hear much about that. The media don't like Cruz

and The system is .. not rigged, but not as democratic as it could be

Florida's system is really undemocratic--giving ALL delegates to the one with the most votes?? all 99 delegates? And i believe he only got like 37% of the vote.. real Democratic..

But whatever. And then there is that hokey superdelegate nonsense on the D side

Tiny

Nov 29, 2014
Yup, that's the way things are Tiny, "We are in the time of deception. Be awake." -- where about in NZ are you? Been in Kiwiland for a couple of years and did like it a lot.
I'm in the North Island, Tropical Islander.

Tiny

Nov 29, 2014
I've become bored myself
It's not that I've become bored, ScaliaFan (I still read the headlines throughout the day), it's that I've become numb.

I remember once feeling moved with compassion, whenever I saw people suffering (such as if there was a natural disaster or war, or whatever). But, I don't feel that the same compassion, only numbness, and that's not a good sign.