RANDOR appreciation page!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
No thats fair. I work nights including weekends and I have missed a ton of Church.
Im in the word 4 - 5 nights a week but I miss sharing my love for Christ in song and hearing a well timed message. Im thankful God has been so patient contending with me.
you speak true words brother sobering words.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Queens Birthday weekend A great day from the Lord and great day off to get out and do something. thank You Lord
Have a good one Brother!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Excellent.....enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!...................it will be a national holiday here when our president...........huh...I mean so called president...
hits the road........horny toad
Later

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Man I don't know what it is with days off but I always tend to wake up in the morning feeling like I've been beaten with a led pipe.
My clock is all back to front, me and the other side of the world run on the same timetable.
Blink and miss it weekend, back to work tomorrow,
This donkey gonna be singing the blues.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Oh...I know it...time is flying these days...already pushin the middle of June...
It's always Fridays and Mondays. Like ya said....blink..........and poof....weekend gone bye bye.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
YOU WORKING LATE TODAY BUD, WHERE ARE YA, OH HANG ON MY caps button was stuck. Have a good one brother!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Just got off work..............very very hot today.....I can relate to that lion picture......not really. I have a great wife.....but I still can relate :(

Hope all is well on your end........

I'm on the prowl for satanists and cult members.................it's huntin season.....where are those pesky varmints?

We had a wild one yesterday.....WOW!!!!
Ok.......now it's bed time.YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I owe I owe so off to work I go.

In the mornin of course...............

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Yeah LOL, I'll put up a new one for you.

You know what makes me laugh, the made a thread called the "unorthodox Christianity thread" but all the nut jobs we had recently post in the normal threads.
Because of course the nut jobs dont know that their nut jobs.
Its the irony that gets me every time.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
All your posts replying to posts today were very comical...I guess that's how ya spell that.

Just poppin in and poppin out.

but cha did it.
I'd better not have dreams about your avatar tonight :)

Me thinks you should re visit Meet Christianity Forum....Son of God
Ya might have been to quick on that one...and then again maybe not.....I didn't understand it myself.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
All your posts replying to posts today were very comical...I guess that's how ya spell that.

Just poppin in and poppin out.

but cha did it.
I'd better not have dreams about your avatar tonight :)

Me thinks you should re visit Meet Christianity Forum....Son of God
Ya might have been to quick on that one...and then again maybe not.....I didn't understand it myself.
HA ha i didnt even read it

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Me and the Wife having a great day off,
Car broke down Alternator stuffed only had the car 6 months. got a taxi back home with all the groceries.
Not stressing out
Downloaded an old game from the internet "Beyond good and evil" awesome game.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:455]

We gonna go out get some KFC and play the game. not worrying about anything because the Lord provides.

Thank you Jesus for everything!!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ahhhhhhhhh...gee............MaDad..............ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........we left for vacation today.....and won't be back for at least 10 years.....thanks for getting our pizzas ready....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...we will call ya when we return.......and maybe set up another delivery date......thanks MaDad for thinkin of us...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sure they would of tasted great.

"Honey...quick!..get in the car!" "we're leaving" zoooooooooooooooooooooooom.......

Oh---and I do believe your troubles have just started....
God told you to get my book.....and I see..........you've slipped out.
These kids these days................will they ever learn? :)