RANDOR appreciation page!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Madad21 said:
Dont give up buddy,...there's plenty of crazy to go around!!!!
I surrendered to the fact that I don't "dig" your humour; but then, I am a somewhat serious character.
Please don't take that as criticism, just an observation.
It is certainly refreshing compared with the very serious debates here.
Floyd.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Floyd said:
I surrendered to the fact that I don't "dig" your humour; but then, I am a somewhat serious character.
Please don't take that as criticism, just an observation.
It is certainly refreshing compared with the very serious debates here.
Floyd.
Floyd I have enough "seriousness" in my life, and if having a clean laugh with friends is enough to bring me back to life once in a while then Im not going to stop.
God gave me the ability to laugh and see the humor in things. Im sorry if you dont have that.
I opened this thread for Randor. Myself and others have a laugh on it and a couple other social fellowship type threads and where obviously not hurting anybody.
Although it would be nice to have a laugh with you, you dont need to join in if you dont like it.
In the other forums I am seriously Gospel, but my character also has a cheeky side and it works well within my ministry.
Peace and blessings to you.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Encouragement incoming: RANDOR brings the life to the party... and the pizza.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Madad21 said:
You are a good man and you are powerful in the word, its an honor to work beside you.
Very good to know you Madad; may the Lord bless your particular talents !
Floyd.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I've got a coat, It's a bit of a joke, It has a tear down the front, I've had it for months, But if you think it looks good, then I guess it should.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I want to say that I really appreciate having Randor as a warrior for Christ, fighting on the front lines.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
No............It's you Forrest.........and the rest who battle to share your love for Christ....but Forrest......my heart is heavy....I don't understand why sometimes we battle with other believers. This is new to me..........in my 26 years of walking with your Savior.....I've never experience this....only here or on other forums. I'm not a forum kind of guy. I come in here and I love the people....I relax....from a hard days work....and I sit back in awe.....at what I read sometimes. I'm not perfect in Christ...............but in His eyes I am and you are.

satan...........is always sayin .....take a walk...............

But in my heart I know what is right...............

I want so much for people to be touched...............to get out and seek Him............fast, if that is what it takes......but get touched.

Many keep God in a bottle.........Actually we use to sing a song about that when I was in Teen Challenge....Yes, if I haven't mentioned it before..I'm a Teen Challenge Graduate.............................far better than Harvard or any Christian school :)

I wish All had to go through that program.............because you are 24/7 for one year literally in God....They call it it
God's Boot Camp :) I'm sure you have heard of it.

You are always somewhere where God is moving.....and Forrest....the miracles....the miracles....you get to see and be a part of...He aint movin on your couch :) though He could be :)
Forrest...thank you again for the kind words...............you don't know how much they mean to me.

And all the others in here......................I get touched by all of you.......And believe me.............I jump for joy at someones love for Christ....
For I recognize that love........and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at some of the stuff you people put out there......the goooooosebumps rise :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thank You for loving Jesus........................it just blows me away...................Yep...all satan gets out of this is.....an upside down smile . :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
That awkward moment when your viewing the online list and you come across another member also viewing the online list.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:478]

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Dude...where you live.....lets put it this way.....if I lived where you live....I would be out metal detecting for GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
Dude...where you live.....lets put it this way.....if I lived where you live....I would be out metal detecting for GOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Really there's Gold in my house!!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Vulchers were landing all around me.......had to keep moving........chewin on a piece of cactus at the moment to clean my teeth.
Other than that....not bad :)