RANDOR appreciation page!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Randor, do not be disheartened, unfortunately not everybody flows with the same Holy Spirit inspired energy that flows through you.

But you provide great energy, for those of us with different gifts. You make it all worth it, seldom do we have the opportunity to see online someone so overjoyed and excited about what Jesus is doing in their life.

Its inspiring to us and keeps us fueled with the joy of the Spirit, a joy to be in the Word. you make us laugh, you have had me in stitches.

We appreciate you buddy, dont ever change.

Sincerely blessings upon blessings

Reactions: RANDOR

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Holy Mackeral..................just got off work......thought I'd come in and fight along side my fellow warriors for a little bit....and I see this. :eek:

To be honest.............I've only been on three other Christian forums in my life....not usually my schtick.
And all three have kicked me off :( The moderators here must be blind...........shhhhhhhh don't wake them.

The last one before I came to this little town.....kicked me off for saying this...

The reason the rapture hasn't occured yet.......is do to so many people who are over weight ....just can't get the lift.

Now I was joking of course........so the moderator jumped all over me for talking bad about the obese. Which was the last thing on my mind
Touchy :)

MaDad...................no it is a honor to be along your side and the other men in here proclaiming the truth....
It does my heart well...............I get so much encouragement from reading your posts. My spirit relates....

And yes the goose bumps flow many times at what I read.

As you know...I've been a construction worker since I was 18 and have been doing it now for 42 years, just laid down my hammer 45 minutes ago :)....and as you men know....no matter what you do for a living......it was never cool to talk about God around the other men.

HA! That be all we talk about now.............Got saved in 1989......
Thanks again MaDad........................................your check is in the mail :)

I'm really pretty shy......................but today...........I think I may need a bigger hat :)

I know all you men in here have been camped at various battle fields....your enemy will alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz say..."but I'm not Battling"

Of course they are not..................for they lack passion and their gifts they bring are as covered scarlet.

YOU MEN HAVE PASSION FOR CHRIST

Keep it sharpened, toned and in control.................and you will win every battle.....the soul locked within your enemy will be set free...with your passion :)

Thank you Jesus for all the men in women in here who have been touched by your grace......I'm excited for them for I understand their excitment

Oh-ya.................MaDad.............................you're goin get it ;)

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I LIKE RANDOR !!!

I think..... no, I KNOW his ENTHUSIASM comes from his COMPLETE AND UTTER LOVE for JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Now that's an attitude I can get behind ! ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:D

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Only up a 35 foot ladder.......................gettin to old for this.

I Hired a guy yesterday....we start at 7:00 am..........he came in at 7:02.............was fired by 7:03

Next :)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
In the United States....if ya call us united anymore..........with satan at the white house.

No one wants to work...............making it on free goodies from the government...........

Heck hardly no work here anymore............
I don't blame other countries like Iran calling us the great satan............heck.....at least they are not kicking their god out.

And.....one more thing.........................I give the Muslums credit................at least they pray to their god on a regular basis...even if it is Lucifer.

Other than that.......I hope you had a blessed day :)

I like your different animal picture sayings..............Thanks :)

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
RANDOR said:
Holy Mackeral..................just got off work......thought I'd come in and fight along side my fellow warriors for a little bit....and I see this. :eek:

To be honest.............I've only been on three other Christian forums in my life....not usually my schtick.
And all three have kicked me off :( The moderators here must be blind...........shhhhhhhh don't wake them.

The last one before I came to this little town.....kicked me off for saying this...

The reason the rapture hasn't occured yet.......is do to so many people who are over weight ....just can't get the lift.

Now I was joking of course........so the moderator jumped all over me for talking bad about the obese. Which was the last thing on my mind
Touchy :)

MaDad...................no it is a honor to be along your side and the other men in here proclaiming the truth....
It does my heart well...............I get so much encouragement from reading your posts. My spirit relates....

And yes the goose bumps flow many times at what I read.

As you know...I've been a construction worker since I was 18 and have been doing it now for 42 years, just laid down my hammer 45 minutes ago :)....and as you men know....no matter what you do for a living......it was never cool to talk about God around the other men.

HA! That be all we talk about now.............Got saved in 1989......
Thanks again MaDad........................................your check is in the mail :)

I'm really pretty shy......................but today...........I think I may need a bigger hat :)

I know all you men in here have been camped at various battle fields....your enemy will alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz say..."but I'm not Battling"

Of course they are not..................for they lack passion and their gifts they bring are as covered scarlet.

YOU MEN HAVE PASSION FOR CHRIST

Keep it sharpened, toned and in control.................and you will win every battle.....the soul locked within your enemy will be set free...with your passion :)

Thank you Jesus for all the men in women in here who have been touched by your grace......I'm excited for them for I understand their excitment

Oh-ya.................MaDad.............................you're goin get it ;)
Good to see your joy Randor; have a good retirement!
It is a privilege to be able to join together in the cause of Christ Jesus' Truth; my it continue until the Great Day!
Floyd.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
In the United States....if ya call us united anymore..........with satan at the white house.

No one wants to work...............making it on free goodies from the government...........

Heck hardly no work here anymore............
I don't blame other countries like Iran calling us the great satan............heck.....at least they are not kicking their god out.

And.....one more thing.........................I give the Muslums credit................at least they pray to their god on a regular basis...even if it is Lucifer.

Other than that.......I hope you had a blessed day :)

I like your different animal picture sayings..............Thanks :)
I hear yah bro it aint much different here, its going to the pot, huge uproar over the last budget. having a hard time wondering who is wrong, massive numbers of boat people coming people want the govt to let them in while others want closed boarders either way they are here and the welfare population just keeps increasing. its getting bad gonna get worse.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Been sitting on my butt all night chugging protein shakes and doing my assignment.
Hard life of a Security Guard.

Didnt you like my dream?
Was it because you weren't in it?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Hmmmmmmmmm protein shakes that produce action packed dreams........If thats what it takes to keep from watching reruns on tv for $90.00 a month.....send me a case :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
Pelaides, on 05 Jun 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:
I was feeding the birds yesterday............I would walk into the barn crab some seed...and they would scatter every time I approached them...I was upset at their fear of me.

If only I could coerce them into the barn where all the food is....they could feed themselves...
Then it hit me............I'll come down from the loft as a bird....and they will follow me into GLORY
I'm totally convinced............if it wasn't for these dang preachers, teachers, priests....and the rest of the so called "people of God"

Teaching others...............WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MET JESUS

Here's how it works....Meet Jesus first........then teach..........that simple..
If you have this reversed............then satan is smiling from horn to horn

Soooooooooooo who are we really battling in here?
That's right................people who have been taught..................and not shown.

But....but.....but......Billy Bob............said that Jesus was not God...............GOOD GRIEF!

Ya....................lets eat skunk...............1.5 million coyotes can't be wrong.

ARE YOU A THREAT TO SATAN?

I am........................God will will restore a hundred fold what num nuts has taken from you......

Go and take back what is rightfully yours......

And one more thing......I've yet to see a testimony from these people......all I see is robot scriptures...and robot answers.

Don't have a testimony? GO GET ONE Go on............scat
Brilliant, just brilliant.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
God Bless!!!!
Have yourself a wonderful day....
I pray that you be safe at your job.............

As for me and my house..........we be going back to bed :)

Again I'm proud to serve along side with you in this little town we have decided to settle down in.

I officially declare you ........................SHERIFF :D

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I will be the first donkey to become Sheriff, I am honourd to serve the good people of www.christianityboard.com

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
You would have been proud of the donkey sheriff tonight bruv squat 485 lb and my sheriff hat didnt even fall off.
I thank God for the grace he shows me, all strength comes from the Lord,
Im not getting any younger so thats not too bad for an old donkey.

How ya been rollin Ran -man?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
The only squatting this dude partakes in.......is......the throne.....ya know porcelain.
That's a lot of pounds my friend.......watch you back............pleazzzzzzzzzz........I don't have time to fly out to ya for a healing :)

Just hearing ya being able to squat that much makes tired.............I'm goin to take a nap.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Backs already buggered.

I did more damage to myself the other day trying teach myself how dance an Irish jig.
Picture a 286 lb man jumping up and down like a buffoon while his family wets themselves laughing. I had the hat and everything.
I thought I was quite majestic.

Its 9 in the morning here and Im off to bed. have a good one brother
My you and your family be blessed beyond belief today!!
Laters cuz

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Slow day here today.............can't think of one thing I did today.........oh-well needed the rest.
Anyway...it's 7:50 pm here..........sun is still shining...........come on bed time......

Oh-boy...........tomorrow.....CHURCH TIME...........

I've missed only one day in 26 years......I'm truly convinced, any reason we come up with to stay out of church is the idea of our enemy and he is very happy we chose to listen.

That one day I missed.....was because some trusses blew down on a house we were building the night before....so I took Sunday and went and stood them all back up. I knew better than to do this and miss church..................

But..........Thank God...a week later a person gave me a tape from last weeks service....didn't even know this dude.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was what I've been needing to hear for many years.....ya know....your personal battles.

Anyway.........I probably would have never got a answer for the rest of my life pertaining to this burden...if it wasn't for that tape.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo.......many people don't attend church.......they will always have some sort of excuse ready to fire off from the top....

But....the real reason...the one that they keep to themselves............lays deep....deep...deep inside. And it is usually wrapped real good around their intestines with duck tape.

Gee................I thought I was going to bed...............sorry to ramble......thanks for listening anyway.

God Bless