(Ray Epps) Leader Of Oath Keepers, Sentenced To Just 1 Year Probation For His Actions Surrounding The Jan 6th Capitol Event?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NewsWeek

Ray Epps' Jan. 6 Sentence Enrages MAGA​

Jan 09, 2024

Ray Epps was sentenced on Tuesday to one year of probation for his role in the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol in 2021, prompting widespread criticism on social media from conservatives and supporters of the MAGA movement.

Donald Trump Jr. wrote: "Ray Epps gets probation, a $500 fine and is able to phone into his sentencing?!? Are you fricken kidding me? Yea guys, he totally wasn't put there to incite things by the feds. Our country is screwed... the traitors in charge aren't even pretending anymore."

"BREAKING: Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine after telling J6ers 'we need to go into the Capitol' Why did Epps text his nephew 'I orchestrated it'? Why was Epps on the FBI's most wanted list and then suddenly removed? Why did the New York Times write a puff piece on Epps? Why is Epps receiving such a kid gloves treatment?" conservative commentator and founder of Turning Point USA Charlie Kirk wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

Kentucky Republican Representative Thomas Massie also responded to the sentencing and said, "Ray Epps, the man who directed people to go into the Capitol and privately claimed credit for orchestrating the Capitol breach, gets one year probation. Nothing to see here!"

Tucker Carlson Reporting On Ray Epps Jan 6th Capitol Event, Must See!

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and before Joe Bribem leaves office he will pardon this guy and they'll expunge his record as though it never happened.

You know, as pay back for being such a good communist comrade!

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we get Trump again as POTUS, he needs to clear out these deep state operatives and replace them all, but with who.
There are entrenched layers, replace one and another one of them takes their place.
Some Americans are likely not realizing how terrible things could get or prefer not to think about this, bad as it already is.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and before Joe Bribem leaves office he will pardon this guy and they'll expunge his record as though it never happened.

You know, as pay back for being such a good communist comrade!
I Agree, he was truly a Fed asset that incited the capitol riot

1 year probation, and he called in to the court for sentencing?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we get Trump again as POTUS, he needs to clear out these deep state operatives and replace them all, but with who.
There are entrenched layers, replace one and another one of them takes their place.
Some Americans are likely not realizing how terrible things could get or prefer not to think about this, bad as it already is.
As in the DOJ replace the top 2-3 layers in all branches FBI, CIA,etc that make decisions, and the rest will take care of itself

Yes Obama's Admin had 8 years and Biden 4 years to do this withing the DOJ, it will be untangled and settled in Trumps admin, we can't allow this to continue

As for yourself you have (The Great Reset) Trudeau in Canada, a true leftist bowing his knees to the globalist agenda (Evil)

Reactions: Scott Downey

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we get Trump again as POTUS, he needs to clear out these deep state operatives and replace them all
laughing2.gif
That's what he said he was going to do the first time around!

Since he failed to do that then, what makes you think he'll be able to do that the second time around? clueless-scratching.gif

That's the entire problem... so many people in this nation have been indoctrinated by the devil to be liberals which means they no longer have morals and their moral compass has been broken... there's no way to turn the ship around. Trump also has problems with his moral compass... at least his compass is not as wonky as the democrats!

If Trump does get re-elected it may possibly slow this nation's downward slide... but Trump won't stop the inevitable.

In fact, the entire world is sliding downward in to godless communist globalism that will be the forthcoming one world government run by the anti-christ which all the liberals are excited about!

The one world leader is their perceived savior... and many will follow him because the anti-christ will initially come on the scene as this great humanitarian who seemingly has answers to all the world's problems and in the beginning of his time in power there will be more peace than what he have seen in recent years. (that's just the setup for the fall)

And, many who claim to be Christians... will believe this one world leader has been sent by the Lord Jesus and all the big time preachers will tell Christians to get on board and to reject this man is sinful.

The deception will be so thick you can cut it with a knife! . . . well, those abiding IN Christ will be able to slice thru the deception using the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God thumbsup2.gif

Reactions: Truth7t7

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is why I was rather partial to Ramaswamy because he was talking about firing everyone and just doing a complete replacement inside permanent Washington.

Trump always tries to play nice, which I agreed with trying in 2016, but I think now we are beyond playing nice, we just can't afford to anymore.

They won't stop using these unelected positions to oppose the law and anyone who tries to uphold it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is why I was rather partial to Ramaswamy because he was talking about firing everyone and just doing a complete replacement inside permanent Washington.

Trump always tries to play nice, which I agreed with trying in 2016, but I think now we are beyond playing nice, we just can't afford to anymore.

They won't stop using these unelected positions to oppose the law and anyone who wants to uphold it.
I still plan on voting Trump as I don't want to risk my vote being diluted. Pull supporting votes away from Trump just benefits Biden or some democrat challenger.

Ramaswamy is young, he has decades to go before he is done.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still plan on voting Trump as I don't want to risk my vote being diluted. Pull supporting votes away from Trump just benefits Biden or some democrat challenger.

Oh Ramaswamy has already withdrawn from the race after IOWA anyway and endorsed Trump. Couldn't split the vote that direction even if you wanted to.

But I agree, splitting the vote just leaves an inroad we cannot afford.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They won't stop using these unelected positions to oppose the law and anyone who tries to uphold it.
I agree no more Mr. Nice Guy, its war!

Ramaswamy sounded good but it would be a different story if he was in control at the white house

He's a vegetarian Hindu, and was put through college by the notorious (George Soros) grant monies, surprise!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ramaswamy is young, he has decades to go before he is done.
I agree with voting for Trump, but Ramaswamy is distant from the culture and heartbeat of America, the politician that sounds good no action, behind the scenes dirty laundry

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did his bank show you his bank statements?

If not, then all you are doing to accepting the word of Newsmax that will say anything to make Trump look good.
He and his campaign manager have openly stated he took the Soros monies in two different scholarships, News Max stated (Tax Returns) not bank statements as you claim

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even Nikki Haley is a WEF young global leader. She is one of them, I have not heard her disavow the WEF policies.
Trudeau is also one of them.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And then, of course, there’s our real-world hero, Ron DeSantis. He summed up the vision of Davos attendees as thus: “They run everything and everyone else is basically a serf.”

DeSantis knows what's going on with the WEF

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Nikki Haley is a WEF young global leader. She is one of them, I have not heard her disavow the WEF policies.
Trudeau is also one of them.

Good research, Brian Kemp at the WEF meeting hard to believe, yeah there's a bunch cockroaches in the American republican party

Posts and articles like this is like turning the lights on in a dark room at 2am and watching them scatter, I never did like Dan Crenshaw or Elise Stefanik

If we really new the back ground of all congress we would be shocked, somebody needs to create a watch page on all of congress, from whom lobby and campaign dollars are received? Backgrounds and associations, voting records, statements made,, etc

good work and thanks for the info

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump was not running and DeSantis is on the ticket, my vote would go to DeSantis.
DeSantis campaign is being run by Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, the Ole skull and bones club, oil dollars from Texas

Ron has put on a good show in Florida regarding the Covid plannedemic and is fighting the woke agenda, I think he's a chamelon and just another smiling politician that will bow his knees when push comes to shove, Trump will be on the ticket, his adversaries are falling quickly, and their plans are failing

Atlanta DA Fanni Willis prosecuting Trump is in the midst of a deep scandal with her chosen prosecutor being her secret lover, With Willis paying him taxpayer dollars and receiving kickbacks in travel, dinners, monies etc

Jack Smith and the US Supreme Court taking up the "Obstruction Law" used in 2 charges on Trump, and also used in hundreds of charges against Jan 6th attendees

Also the Supreme Court requested Smith submit his brief regarding the Trump case early so they can see his hand, sending a big signal that their not on board with Smith, Garland, or the Biden Admin a good sign

I see a positive ruling from the Supreme Court regarding Trump and the Jan 6thers, it's a big coincidence that they took up the "Obstruction" case shortly after Ray Epps sentencing, as if they didn't watch Tucker Carlson at home regarding the Jan 6th events just as we do, and talk about it over coffee and donuts in the morning regarding the injustice and political motivation