(Ray Epps) Leader Of Oath Keepers, Sentenced To Just 1 Year Probation For His Actions Surrounding The Jan 6th Capitol Event?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He and his campaign manager have openly stated he took the Soros monies in two different scholarships, News Max stated (Tax Returns) not bank statements as you claim

In scholarships... so way back when he was going to college he took money from a scholarship fund that happened to have taken soros money . . . that's quite the stretch!

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump was not running and DeSantis is on the ticket, my vote would go to DeSantis.

Mine would too but there's something about DeSantis I can't put my finger on that makes me wonder about him.

Maybe it's just because I don't think past Reagan we've had a real Christian as president so it's not something I'm used to...but something stops me from wanting to throw all my support behind him, and I just can't put my finger on what...

Last edited: