Redemption ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't changed nothing. I suggest you read your bible instead of your POSTS. now that's strike 3 for you, and you're out.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

PS Just don't forget, Joseph is the man....... .
Oop’s I made a mistake…… yes, me. I told you to read “YOUR” bible. That’s the mistake. Let me correct myself, read a “REAL” bible, not YOUR bible. Shew…. almost lost it there…….
Translation:
"I can't address any of the Scripture verses you presented, so I'll keep make asinine little jokes about Jesus' mother instead."

Good luck with that on Judgement Day . . .

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oop’s I made a mistake…… yes, me. I told you to read “YOUR” bible. That’s the mistake. Let me correct myself, read a “REAL” bible, not YOUR bible. Shew…. almost lost it there…….:eek:.

Peace in Yeshua the Christ.
Not for anything but for your soul, you should not be so disrespectful with your comments concerning Mary, this is not a bar. I am right because scripture is clear concerning Marriage and meaning "To Know". You have taken it to a very low place. Be respectful when discussing such matters. God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not for anything but for your soul, you should not be so disrespectful with your comments concerning Mary, this is not a bar. I am right because scripture is clear concerning Marriage and meaning "To Know". You have taken it to a very low place. Be respectful when discussing such matters. God Bless!
well that's your opinion, if scripture says something I'll quote it, and if necessary, make it plain. second, as you said, "this is not a bar", good, don't you take it there, worst language have been used. third, Marriage is not a low place. fourth, respectful?, I believe I have. now if I said something out of place please post it. this is my "Opinion".

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No back- pedaling , has everything to do with being able to understand the new title some Catholics want to give her , the "Why" is important. It has to do with understanding the Dogma presented as the RCC presents it, in which, as it has been defined is incorrect, because it can NOT be supported by scripture. And Immaculate Conception does refer to Christ's conception as well as how Mary was instantly Immaculate conceived by the Holy Spirit when the Holy Spirit came upon her. Simply put,was it a clean spotless , conception? Conception takes place in the egg, Incarnation has do with the Holy Spirit seed being placed in that egg. When you can correctly understand "Immaculate Conception", then you will see why she is not Co-Redemptrix, and The Titles Redeemer and Saviour are reserved for Christ on every level.

was John the Baptist immaculately conceived and a Christian from His mother's womb when He full of the Holy Spirit was still in His mother's womb - twinc

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
was John the Baptist immaculately conceived and a Christian from His mother's womb when He full of the Holy Spirit was still in His mother's womb - twinc
No! He received the Holy Spirit in the sixth month of Elisabeth's pregnancy. This at the visitation to Elisabeth, that what was spoke of him in prophecy would be true : Form his mothers womb he would be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:39-45King James Version (KJV)
39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

The Holy Spirit who was with Mary because the Word was present in her womb went our from the Word and filled Elisabeth and John.