Reflections for a true Christian...what if ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
Yeshayahu said ..... Reflect, ponder and respond if inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Arnie Manitoba said:
So I did
OK ?
didnt then that holy spirit even teach you that ok is a satan's parlance ? With God and between God's children, the words are just yea and nay. And that we are known by our words ?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
yeshayahu said:
Yeshayahu said ..... Reflect, ponder and respond if inspired by the Holy Spirit.

didnt then that holy spirit even teach you that ok is a satan's parlance ? With God and between God's children, the words are just yea and nay. And that we are known by our words ?
I have been waiting for you to tell me I do not have the Holy Spirit

And now you have.

Anything else on your little mind ?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
yeshayahu said:

I would ask that you stay on the topic of your OP.

I disagree with your interpretation of Matthew 5:37 and if you would like to discuss it please make a new topic.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Wow. Just wow. Now saying "OK" is "satan's parlance?"
Thanks for the entertainment.

I get that you're trying to be 'deep'...or maybe as Angelina says, 'musing'. But really, you're going to need to come to the understanding that many others are commited Christians who love Jesus desperately and have the Holy Spirit within them guiding them....but that does not mean we think like you or talk like you.

If you want meaningful dialogue and fellowship here, try coming on down and mingling with the common folk...theres lots of us here who love a good chat, even deep meaningful ones. After all, the things of God are to be marvelled at and praised. But unless its done in a way we can relate to...even a little, it's nothing more than noise.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
yeshayahu said:
Yes yeshayahu ... and we are getting to know you by your words
OK ?

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
yeshayahu said:
[SIZE=9pt]I want to bring it to notice that world and nation wide conspiracies did attain their bit to put slumber in Christian’s heart and soul. Many are lukewarm, some indifferent, others too hot but in cold areas. Since the beginning of the twentieth century, that is 1900’s, education has played a pivotal role in establishing false standards/notions/ideas. This has been a systematic, physical and psychological warfare to obliterate any true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and/or the Kingdom of God. The truth now has two faces. Broadly classified, one is secular, which encompasses science/research/education. The other spiritual, which reflects in the areas of religions ( one and all). In more broader terms, one can be a spiritualist and need not know Christ at all. And these two terms stand in equal merit, one obscuring the other from being the empirical truth.[/SIZE]
It is true that our culture wants to run away from the simple truths of antiquity. You hit the nail on the head. We teach cognitive skills, but completely ignore non-cognitive skills necessary for the flower of the mind to open. Most importantly, scripture has the power to engage the mind with the laws of nature through proverbs. Once a person begins to think past what is seen and into the depths of what is abstract and hidden, the laws of nature are engaged in the mind.

I'll give you an example. If you offer a dime or a nickle to a very small child, they pick the nickle because it is larger. When they see the value inside, they choose the one that has more worth. This is the problem with secularism. It denies what is unseen.

Good thread so far. I'll read the rest in a moment. I need to digest one bit at a time. Thank you for sharing.

yeshayahu said:
[SIZE=9pt]I adjure one and all Christians to truly reflect what I am about to say. This could well serve as food for thought for some, wake up call for others, and may inspire general dissent in most. But all I seek is this, let every Christian truly ask the Spirit of God to guide them in the process of establishing truth, for in truth alone is the Kingdom of God established within and without us.

What if…the time and date is not true?
We all take it more or less for granted that we have lived two thousand years since Christ, give or take a little. Just look around for who established this Gregorian calendar, its credibility and true accountability. How did one and all simply come to agree with a calendar that has no real scientific proof to back it up with? Did these two thousand years really transpire between Christ and us ? If not, what may be their express purpose to draw a 2000 year rift ? As in the former sabbatical rest for the land lasting 70 years during the time of Daniel, what if the land of Israel just enjoyed the 490 year sabbatical and awaits the glorious return of Lord Jesus even as we speak ?

Also, in the name of dark ages, centuries of information is lost or guessed but seldom questioned. If one tends to use the term dark ages, then anything one appends to that period tends to be the light. And that light can be called anything - history, science, arts, crafts, facets and dimensions included. In which case, everything may be portrayed as truth which is in truth, a pack of lies.
[/SIZE]
Think beyond even our own history for a moment. If God already knows our future and past, this implies something deeper about our own existence. We see time as the slice going by. What does creation suggest? It is created, much like a movie is created by us. This, of course, is a lesser scale. God's creation is fully written, created and known to Him. Destiny is what God demonstrates. He draws the future into the past for us to see as it comes by. We get it twice. We get it once when we read about it in prophecy. We get it again as it passes into fulfillment.

I rest in the fact that God is waiting in eternity. Other than this, I am merely passing by.

yeshayahu said:
[SIZE=9pt]What if…’the geography as represented’ of the world is not true ?

What if…all education is evil and is deep ridden in occult ?

What if…occult is the true religion of the pagan?

What if…arts /crafts/sports/entertainment is just an extension of occult ?
If

What if…all world leaders /historians/icons were/are nothing but state actors ?

What if…all diseases were lab invented ?
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]What if…the earth is not flat at all ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Did man really land on moon or was it a staged event just as spaceships on mars?

An inestimable veil is spread upon one and all. Reflect, ponder and respond if inspired by the Holy Spirit.
[/SIZE]
With the question 'what if', it might be better to think 'what is'. You are focusing a great deal on the outer temple of man. Think on the inner temple of God. The value is there. The nickle is what you think you are seeing. The dime is the value God shows his Children.

Interesting thoughts. I enjoyed it.