Reflections for a true Christian...what if ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
[SIZE=9pt]what if... ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]What is about to be said here maybe too radical for any ordinary Christian to cope with. Some may seem too hot to handle, some may shake the very basic foundation these so called politicians, administrators, charismatic Christians have managed to spell a veil with. I invite one and all true Christians to take time to reflect, in the wisdom and understanding of the Holy Spirit alone.

I want to bring it to notice that world and nation wide conspiracies did attain their bit to put slumber in Christian’s heart and soul. Many are lukewarm, some indifferent, others too hot but in cold areas. Since the beginning of the twentieth century, that is 1900’s, education has played a pivotal role in establishing false standards/notions/ideas. This has been a systematic, physical and psychological warfare to obliterate any true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and/or the Kingdom of God. The truth now has two faces. Broadly classified, one is secular, which encompasses science/research/education. The other spiritual, which reflects in the areas of religions ( one and all). In more broader terms, one can be a spiritualist and need not know Christ at all. And these two terms stand in equal merit, one obscuring the other from being the empirical truth.

I adjure one and all Christians to truly reflect what I am about to say. This could well serve as food for thought for some, wake up call for others, and may inspire general dissent in most. But all I seek is this, let every Christian truly ask the Spirit of God to guide them in the process of establishing truth, for in truth alone is the Kingdom of God established within and without us.

What if…the time and date is not true?
We all take it more or less for granted that we have lived two thousand years since Christ, give or take a little. Just look around for who established this Gregorian calendar, its credibility and true accountability. How did one and all simply come to agree with a calendar that has no real scientific proof to back it up with? Did these two thousand years really transpire between Christ and us ? If not, what may be their express purpose to draw a 2000 year rift ? As in the former sabbatical rest for the land lasting 70 years during the time of Daniel, what if the land of Israel just enjoyed the 490 year sabbatical and awaits the glorious return of Lord Jesus even as we speak ?

Also, in the name of dark ages, centuries of information is lost or guessed but seldom questioned. If one tends to use the term dark ages, then anything one appends to that period tends to be the light. And that light can be called anything - history, science, arts, crafts, facets and dimensions included. In which case, everything may be portrayed as truth which is in truth, a pack of lies.

What if…’the geography as represented’ of the world is not true ?
All nations, states and cities have been renamed or surnamed. New boundaries are established and new nations are born as if whimsical. And then, every nation is gifted with false leaders/generals as an dynamic advocate for its birth. One should not have much trouble with that, except when the nation of Israel was born. What if the nation of Israel is just another deception of satan to mislead people ? What if the land shown as current Israel is not where it used to be located in the bible ? Lets not speak about proofs, the devil is master and inventor of ‘ proof ‘.
Scripture shows it on and again that God and God alone is the gatherer of tribes. Israel cannot be inked by the governments of this world, but only outlined by the Spirit of God. Check out in both cases, how carefully God forms out a righteous nation Israel out of Egypt, such that even a little sin spells doom upon the entire nation. And the second time they are gathered, then too, their offering to God is with trembling hands and upright spirit as they try building the temple. Such are the seeds of those whom God chose to reconcile with or gather together.

One may presume that the hand of God is behind all this. As always, God did permit it. But let us reason after this manner, is it to send the ungodly into a greater delusion ? Any nation, Israel or others, God will not gather except in the name of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, God will do nothing in which His pleasure prospers. So what if neither the nation nor the land is Israel ? What if it is just keep our eyes off the true people and true land ?

What if…all education is evil and is deep ridden in occult ?
Evil is one that is against God and God alone. Surprising how education does all but point towards God. Mathematics is just a science, as fictional as any novel one can create in utter boredom. In truth true science always points to God. But their science seems to be just an approval of scientists dictating what needs to be so and not so. What if nothing truth has never been published, and everything they publish is but evil? What if the secular vein in which education continues, is the very shelter promoting all this evil ?

What if…occult is the true religion of the pagan?
What does a so called ancient of ancient language such as sanskrit born and developed in obscure rural india have in common many other ancient or contemporary languages such as english ? The answer is - Everything. Things such as names/places may differ but the science of occult is same, their core beliefs, ideas, phillosophy same. So much to the extent that one may just call it a photocopy.

What if the names/rituals of gods and goddesses never mattered but all there was and is to be nothing but satan worship ? satan in good light is as good as God in bad light. One need not look more ahead than this. Put satan in the only light available, and everything around it looks counterfeit.

What if…arts /crafts/sports/entertainment is just an extension of occult ?
If so, that would mean everything one deems in neutral perspective tends to doom in its own flight. While poor people and their families die in the process of growing food for others, others earns millions for showcasing their skins and skills. Entertainment and sports are not neutral, but terminally ill with fatal consequences before God. As is so, if it is not mentioned in the Scriptures, it is nothing but evil and vanity, but by far, vanity seems to be the greater evil hid in plain sight as no one questions the commitment to improve skills as a wee bit objectionable offence. There by, is the greatest portion mankind is disillusioned and spend lives chasing vain glories ?

What if…all world leaders /historians/icons were/are nothing but state actors ?
That question speaks for itself. Actually, their truth is never told and we tend to believe what they say or publish about themselves. If such can be the case, then there has never been one leader or icon ever born whose name is worth mentioning, leave alone their aspirations/inspirations. What if the heroes of all ages come tumbling down as a pack of cards in a game of famed deceit?

What if…all diseases were lab invented ?
What if all diseases, except those mentioned in the Scriptures were invented by some of the richest pharma companies that we know of. And if they were invented for sake of bio wars, population control and annihilation, then we could be looking at the greatest threats of all time as our closest and most trusted allies, especially when we are down and out and solely relying on them for cure. And we are not even speaking here about their control and manipulation in our day to day food consumptions. If this be true, then there is no saying on whose side are we battling the warfare.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]What if…the earth is not flat at all ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Did man really land on moon or was it a staged event just as spaceships on mars? Is sun the center or is it revolving around the earth ? Is sun really as big and just as distant from earth as they claim to be ? What if earth is flat and stationed ? Have the greatest natural catastrophes we witnessed just lab tests for people in and wanting greater control ? Are all Christian denominations just doctrines born out of accidents/claims or intents to sow discord ? Is democracy one of the greatest evils ever crafted to put and all in blind belief of the system around us, with no one to answer for anything that happens ? What does the term disclaimer actually mean…do any and everything without doing or saying so ?

It may seem too many questions in one closet. What if…it is made to appear so but in truth, just one simple false application in every sphere producing same results over and again ?

Even if some of the above be true, then we have been lied right into our faces, and its time we asked for greater intervention of the Holy Spirit in understanding these troubling times and heralding the new ones.

And this could well be the beginning. As the psalmist asks, what could a righteous man do, when the very foundations are destroyed?

An inestimable veil is spread upon one and all. Reflect, ponder and respond if inspired by the Holy Spirit.
[/SIZE]

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are unwilling to accept that humans can know truth, all faith become inherently untrustworthy and therefore, unwise. Without faith we cannot know God.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I'm sorry...but do you think you could whittle your point down to a single paragraph, and perhaps phrase it in a way that makes a person seriously consider it, rather than think that perhaps you might have been sipping the 'conspiracy' cool aid a little too much?

I'm not meaning to be offensive, but I just cannot seem to grasp your point. Are you saying 'what if' everything we thought to be true, was in fact a lie? Because the simple nature of that statement pretty much renders any response as pointless...because anything I could say in response, might actually be being written by a monkey...who lives on Mars...responding from the dawn of creation through a worm hole...do you see?

God has given us certain things we are to use...he has given us eyes, touch, brains. He gave us the ability to reason, the abilitiy to create technology, to create ordered things like Government. And none of these things are bad in and of themselves...they are only bad when we twist them towards fallen purposes. It's our job as Christians to take God given natural abilities, and man made technologies, and use them for his purposes.

And then, most importantly, he has given us the bible, and the Holy Spirit...and the gift of discernment. So as I read scripture and be led by the Spirit, certain things become obvious. Did Jesus come 2000 years ago....I don't know....I wasn't there. But the fact is; he did come, I have the writings of the eyewitnesses to that account, and I can know that when the time is right, he will come back. And apart from God's timing, no other timing really matters. It certainly doesn't fracture the space/time continuum if Jesus first came 52 years before today's people 'calculate' it.

So, you see...I am struggling somewhat as to your purpose in the OP.....

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
I know i have the Spirit of discernment as much as you would believe or know you have one too...how then did i post this, and you dont understand the very purpose of it ? We both cant be true here, one or none may be led by the Spirit of God. If none then no trouble, we be blind leading the blind and both will fall in a ditch inevitably. But if one is speaking in the true Spirit of God, then the other needs to wake up and take notice. The above post may mean differently to others, but between you and me, this post begins and ends with this question - which one of us have the true Spirit of God, if any of us does at all?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Wait...so because I have trouble understanding the point you're trying to make, I don't have the Holy Spirit??

The Holy Spirit leads us in discernment when it comes to things of God or things that are not of God....He does not function as a 'translator' because someones manner of speaking is different to anothers. My guess is He figures we should be able to communicate (a gift he has given us) and sort it out ourselves.

So....I will ask again....if your point was not "what if everything we think is true is actually false"....then what was it??

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
yeshayahu said:
I know i have the Spirit of discernment as much as you would believe or know you have one too...how then did i post this, and you dont understand the very purpose of it ? We both cant be true here, one or none may be led by the Spirit of God. If none then no trouble, we be blind leading the blind and both will fall in a ditch inevitably. But if one is speaking in the true Spirit of God, then the other needs to wake up and take notice. The above post may mean differently to others, but between you and me, this post begins and ends with this question - which one of us have the true Spirit of God, if any of us does at all?
yeshayahu, do you know what "begging the question" is?

That is what I see in you above-quoted post.

You want everyone to believe that you have a particular gift without first providing evidence that you have it.

Seriously, you have not given me any reason to believe anything that you say in your opening post.

Also, what do you mean when you say "true Christian"? How are you defining a "true Christian"?

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
Rach said:
Wait...so because I have trouble understanding the point you're trying to make, I don't have the Holy Spirit??

The Holy Spirit leads us in discernment when it comes to things of God or things that are not of God....He does not function as a 'translator' because someones manner of speaking is different to anothers. My guess is He figures we should be able to communicate (a gift he has given us) and sort it out ourselves.

So....I will ask again....if your point was not "what if everything we think is true is actually false"....then what was it??
Just tell me how much of the following do you understand

preparing to PREPARE
Understanding your Kingdom
One cannot understand a kingdom without understanding its king. Every kingdom is a true reflection of its king or in some cases, its priests. This world has been subject to various kingdoms since shinar where they first attempted the tower of babylon up until the world government ruling us this day. These have been kingdoms set by the men and forces of their times, always by God’s will but seldom with God’s pleasure. The Kingdom of God as God would deem fit started with Jesus Christ and is coming to its consummation this moment even as we read.

A true kingdom is that which is within and without. In simpler words, it's not just an outward appearance but is within each one belonging to the kingdom. The language of the world is to force it from outside so that the inside will accept it, but God’s kingdom is from within first, then and now is the then, magnifying itself outside in flesh as much as in spirit within. Its totalitarian with God abounding and rebounding within and without.

Understanding your king
We lived in a slave world called democracy for so long that we never could understand the word king. A king is one who is above law, in essence, what he singularly says or wants is the law. When anyone is above law, then starts the language of pleasure ( Be mighty careful with this word, our whole existence depends on it ). As long as the king is pleased, so prosper the subjects around him. The kingdom is run out of king’s pleasure and no one dares invite an iota of his wrath.

For better understanding, remember the time you went to stand before law enforcers or those who are superior to you. How you had to wait, then stand or sit before them with trembling hands and earnest expectation. But here, we are speaking not just of a law enforcer, but the law giver himself. How much more trembling and awe should we be, in the presence of the owner of the land and all its lots, that is the king. This king has physical control over all people and things that are subjected within, but has no control over people or things without such as nature of the land he owns or the spirit of the people around and under his dominion. This is the order of the Flesh, which dominion started since Adam ate the fruit of knowledge, and it ends with earth.

Understanding your King
Not much difference from above except it comes with a capital ‘K’ and means the same. The real, true and absolute King, who is King above all such kings as mentioned above, both on earth and in heaven. He is Jesus Christ, the First and the Last. This King has both material and Spiritual entities in subjection to Him. And it is by this Spirit, Called the Holy Ghost, that He has been doing His wonderful, marvelous and beautiful work of creation. And as the psalmist, our beloved king David puts it, He bows down the heaven and comes down, meaning for the first time, the heavens bow down to earth, for such is the righteousness found on earth.
David fully comprehended the righteous rule of the Lord, so he did his humanly best in imitating it, with great success. So much strives he after the LORD with all his love and devotion that he took hold of the stronghold of Zion, the resting place of The LORD. Zion is that holy dwelling, or mountain, where one sees and hears The LORD face to face and all curtains are off. David brought Zion out of The LORD’s hiding and showed it plain to all men. Zion is where The LORD is. The King rests and sends out His rod/rule out of Zion. Period.

Understanding your David
Of all the kings that ruled this earth, David is the only exception. For he walked upright before The LORD. His rule was found favourable before The LORD because, he was in The LORD’s court as much as people were in his court. In other words, the king under the King. He always knew he was as accountable to The LORD as he was charging account to men. It is this understanding that is the foundation of Psalms. He lived a lonely life, that was incomprehensible to all those around, his subjects and his kin alike. They all undertook his orders in flesh, but in Spirit, they were a distant lot. That helped David perceive the LORD better, in the sense that subjection without inner love or loyalty is nothing. So, he subjected to The LORD with his whole self, but could not demand nor change the spirit of men around him. All his days, he prayed for the good of his nation, and good means, only that which is pleasing in the eyes of the Lord.

So then, the Lord saw that though David is with Him in Spirit, no one on earth could be found alike for David. That is when The LORD promised David saying your throne is good before me, and I will establish it forever. But as flesh is imperfect, so should David also pass away but there will come after him, One of his own seed, which is by Spirit, and that Spirit will establish David’s throne forever. This is the Order of Spirit and begins with the Heavens. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth fulfilled to the dot.

David prayed, lamented and waited for that day, when a generation would be made manifest, a generation called the seed of the Spirit of The LORD. Just like Jacob, the father of the tribes, so also this once, The LORD, the father of the tribes. A generation that would be called a nation full of Kings and Priests, just as The LORD is our King and Priest and we are made perfect in His image.

Understanding your God
As much hype is created around the World taking the word ‘God’, it's just fools who haggle in the dark. The LORD GOD is He that created Adam, gave his Covenant to Abraham, restored his pledge to Jacob, appeared to Moses in the bush, delivered Israel from babylon called egypt, established the Kingdom of David, spoke through the mouth of prophets in Israel, came in Person as Jesus Christ, known in Hebrew as Yeshua HaMashiach, testified in the mouths of the apostles and poured His Spirit upon whole mankind in the self-same name of Jesus Christ. His Spirit has been endlessly at work till now, for now is His Sabbath revealed to all. And this Sabbath is one and same Zion, the resting place of God, where we join Him to rule alongside Him. The difference being Sabbath is Zion revealed to men of the yester Generation.

Zion is the place of rest for The LORD, so when one seeks The LORD with all of himself, and should he ever succeed, he would have found out what The LORD has to speak from his place of rest, also called Sabbath. This is the meaning of the Word which says the law shall come forth of Zion. So that person who has succeeded is endowed with Truth for that particular generation. Just like Moses’ declared the Law to the generation of Israel and Jesus Christ is the declarer of the Generation that believed in Him. Out of Zion comes out the decrees for that generation.

Understanding your Law
Law is The LORD’s Word. Law is that which saves and restores. And always, Man receives, declares and executes the Law of YHVH. Law is also Truth which as ‘He Spelled it and it happened, and will remain happened’. Anything contrary to it is called abuse of Law or Truth and results in abomination. The LORD created the heavens and the earth and set times and seasons, which in other words is called the Law of creation. Like for example, Law in all its simplicity is the express Word which came to Adam saying ‘thou shall not eat of the fruit thereof’, and in other times in a little complex way such as the covenant to Abraham, surnames Jacob to Israel, appears to Moses in the Word ‘go and deliver my people’, speaks through the mouths of prophets, appears in flesh as Jesus Christ, and pours out as Spirit on apostles and other believers. It is this law, the unseen, unheard power, which does not wait for someone or something, but when the time is due, simply self executes. It needs nothing to supplement it and there is no force, nor entity, neither times that can prevent it from demanding occurrence.

More simply put, Law is the Word of The LORD in execution set over generations. Like in the days of Noah, Law was in the ark. So the generation of Noah was saved by the Law called Ark. The generation of Abraham was chosen through the Law called Covenant. The Generation of Jacob was defined by the Law called tribes. In the Generation of Moses, Law appeared as bare Law to the whole nation of Israel. The Law was in place in those days, but there was no proper execution by men, till the time of David. After David, Law came into being in Zion, the resting place of The LORD. And it remained so in hiding, until Jesus Christ took a hold of the Law called Zion to make it an everlasting possession for the chosen of The LORD, which is before us now.

In a nutshell, if anyone can truly find The LORD’s Word, or Zion, or Sabbath, they have indeed found the Law required for that particular Generation. And this is the treasure of great value spoken of by Jesus in the parables.

Understanding your Truth
We live in a world ruled by dark powers and principalities. It is but obscurity that prevails and rules in us. If one takes time to reflect, it is not the lack of desire that leads to darkness, but an intentional imposition on all nations to believe the wrong doctrines or gods. Here, we are made to understand Truth by visible proofs or inner manifestations. It appears that Truth is relative to each and all in their own ways and is never agreeing between any two. So, what is Truth ? Simply put, Truth is the Law for the generation. Whenever Truth shifts poles, people in sleep are caught off guard by uttering the truth of yester generation into the generation of the new Law. That is the meaning of the old and the new in the parables. Find out The LORD’s Law, or the Word, or Zion, and lo and behold, you found out the Truth. And this Truth, which is only with the Father, our LORD, comes to be one with you through Jesus Christ to give you these everlasting Waters.

The LORD’s Truth is the factor which judges Generations. All who are not in true relationship with The LORD are sieved out by the new truth that is dawned out of Zion, for Law doth declare itself only from Zion. Does that mean varying truths ? No, it just means that the Spirit of devotion, affection and Praise of The LORD is same, but in and by a renewed Spirit and Truth. Just like a day before Jesus was born, Truth was held by Law, and anyone speaking contrary to Law was a liar. But after Jesus, truth became Jesus, and anyone speaking contrary to him was and is forever a liar. For Jesus Christ is the end of all things as much as the beginning of all. This and this alone is all Truth and nothing but Truth.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I understand it just fine. I don't agree with all of it, but I understand it.
But the question remains....do you have a point to any of it....or is this just your soap box...a platform to preach your ideas?

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
yeshayahu said:
Just tell me how much of the following do you understand

preparing to PREPARE
Understanding your Kingdom
One cannot understand a kingdom without understanding its king. Every kingdom is a true reflection of its king or in some cases, its priests. This world has been subject to various kingdoms since shinar where they first attempted the tower of babylon up until the world government ruling us this day. These have been kingdoms set by the men and forces of their times, always by God’s will but seldom with God’s pleasure. The Kingdom of God as God would deem fit started with Jesus Christ and is coming to its consummation this moment even as we read.

A true kingdom is that which is within and without. In simpler words, it's not just an outward appearance but is within each one belonging to the kingdom. The language of the world is to force it from outside so that the inside will accept it, but God’s kingdom is from within first, then and now is the then, magnifying itself outside in flesh as much as in spirit within. Its totalitarian with God abounding and rebounding within and without.

Understanding your king
We lived in a slave world called democracy for so long that we never could understand the word king. A king is one who is above law, in essence, what he singularly says or wants is the law. When anyone is above law, then starts the language of pleasure ( Be mighty careful with this word, our whole existence depends on it ). As long as the king is pleased, so prosper the subjects around him. The kingdom is run out of king’s pleasure and no one dares invite an iota of his wrath.

For better understanding, remember the time you went to stand before law enforcers or those who are superior to you. How you had to wait, then stand or sit before them with trembling hands and earnest expectation. But here, we are speaking not just of a law enforcer, but the law giver himself. How much more trembling and awe should we be, in the presence of the owner of the land and all its lots, that is the king. This king has physical control over all people and things that are subjected within, but has no control over people or things without such as nature of the land he owns or the spirit of the people around and under his dominion. This is the order of the Flesh, which dominion started since Adam ate the fruit of knowledge, and it ends with earth.

Understanding your King
Not much difference from above except it comes with a capital ‘K’ and means the same. The real, true and absolute King, who is King above all such kings as mentioned above, both on earth and in heaven. He is Jesus Christ, the First and the Last. This King has both material and Spiritual entities in subjection to Him. And it is by this Spirit, Called the Holy Ghost, that He has been doing His wonderful, marvelous and beautiful work of creation. And as the psalmist, our beloved king David puts it, He bows down the heaven and comes down, meaning for the first time, the heavens bow down to earth, for such is the righteousness found on earth.
David fully comprehended the righteous rule of the Lord, so he did his humanly best in imitating it, with great success. So much strives he after the LORD with all his love and devotion that he took hold of the stronghold of Zion, the resting place of The LORD. Zion is that holy dwelling, or mountain, where one sees and hears The LORD face to face and all curtains are off. David brought Zion out of The LORD’s hiding and showed it plain to all men. Zion is where The LORD is. The King rests and sends out His rod/rule out of Zion. Period.

Understanding your David
Of all the kings that ruled this earth, David is the only exception. For he walked upright before The LORD. His rule was found favourable before The LORD because, he was in The LORD’s court as much as people were in his court. In other words, the king under the King. He always knew he was as accountable to The LORD as he was charging account to men. It is this understanding that is the foundation of Psalms. He lived a lonely life, that was incomprehensible to all those around, his subjects and his kin alike. They all undertook his orders in flesh, but in Spirit, they were a distant lot. That helped David perceive the LORD better, in the sense that subjection without inner love or loyalty is nothing. So, he subjected to The LORD with his whole self, but could not demand nor change the spirit of men around him. All his days, he prayed for the good of his nation, and good means, only that which is pleasing in the eyes of the Lord.

So then, the Lord saw that though David is with Him in Spirit, no one on earth could be found alike for David. That is when The LORD promised David saying your throne is good before me, and I will establish it forever. But as flesh is imperfect, so should David also pass away but there will come after him, One of his own seed, which is by Spirit, and that Spirit will establish David’s throne forever. This is the Order of Spirit and begins with the Heavens. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth fulfilled to the dot.

David prayed, lamented and waited for that day, when a generation would be made manifest, a generation called the seed of the Spirit of The LORD. Just like Jacob, the father of the tribes, so also this once, The LORD, the father of the tribes. A generation that would be called a nation full of Kings and Priests, just as The LORD is our King and Priest and we are made perfect in His image.

Understanding your God
As much hype is created around the World taking the word ‘God’, it's just fools who haggle in the dark. The LORD GOD is He that created Adam, gave his Covenant to Abraham, restored his pledge to Jacob, appeared to Moses in the bush, delivered Israel from babylon called egypt, established the Kingdom of David, spoke through the mouth of prophets in Israel, came in Person as Jesus Christ, known in Hebrew as Yeshua HaMashiach, testified in the mouths of the apostles and poured His Spirit upon whole mankind in the self-same name of Jesus Christ. His Spirit has been endlessly at work till now, for now is His Sabbath revealed to all. And this Sabbath is one and same Zion, the resting place of God, where we join Him to rule alongside Him. The difference being Sabbath is Zion revealed to men of the yester Generation.

Zion is the place of rest for The LORD, so when one seeks The LORD with all of himself, and should he ever succeed, he would have found out what The LORD has to speak from his place of rest, also called Sabbath. This is the meaning of the Word which says the law shall come forth of Zion. So that person who has succeeded is endowed with Truth for that particular generation. Just like Moses’ declared the Law to the generation of Israel and Jesus Christ is the declarer of the Generation that believed in Him. Out of Zion comes out the decrees for that generation.

Understanding your Law
Law is The LORD’s Word. Law is that which saves and restores. And always, Man receives, declares and executes the Law of YHVH. Law is also Truth which as ‘He Spelled it and it happened, and will remain happened’. Anything contrary to it is called abuse of Law or Truth and results in abomination. The LORD created the heavens and the earth and set times and seasons, which in other words is called the Law of creation. Like for example, Law in all its simplicity is the express Word which came to Adam saying ‘thou shall not eat of the fruit thereof’, and in other times in a little complex way such as the covenant to Abraham, surnames Jacob to Israel, appears to Moses in the Word ‘go and deliver my people’, speaks through the mouths of prophets, appears in flesh as Jesus Christ, and pours out as Spirit on apostles and other believers. It is this law, the unseen, unheard power, which does not wait for someone or something, but when the time is due, simply self executes. It needs nothing to supplement it and there is no force, nor entity, neither times that can prevent it from demanding occurrence.

More simply put, Law is the Word of The LORD in execution set over generations. Like in the days of Noah, Law was in the ark. So the generation of Noah was saved by the Law called Ark. The generation of Abraham was chosen through the Law called Covenant. The Generation of Jacob was defined by the Law called tribes. In the Generation of Moses, Law appeared as bare Law to the whole nation of Israel. The Law was in place in those days, but there was no proper execution by men, till the time of David. After David, Law came into being in Zion, the resting place of The LORD. And it remained so in hiding, until Jesus Christ took a hold of the Law called Zion to make it an everlasting possession for the chosen of The LORD, which is before us now.

In a nutshell, if anyone can truly find The LORD’s Word, or Zion, or Sabbath, they have indeed found the Law required for that particular Generation. And this is the treasure of great value spoken of by Jesus in the parables.

Understanding your Truth
We live in a world ruled by dark powers and principalities. It is but obscurity that prevails and rules in us. If one takes time to reflect, it is not the lack of desire that leads to darkness, but an intentional imposition on all nations to believe the wrong doctrines or gods. Here, we are made to understand Truth by visible proofs or inner manifestations. It appears that Truth is relative to each and all in their own ways and is never agreeing between any two. So, what is Truth ? Simply put, Truth is the Law for the generation. Whenever Truth shifts poles, people in sleep are caught off guard by uttering the truth of yester generation into the generation of the new Law. That is the meaning of the old and the new in the parables. Find out The LORD’s Law, or the Word, or Zion, and lo and behold, you found out the Truth. And this Truth, which is only with the Father, our LORD, comes to be one with you through Jesus Christ to give you these everlasting Waters.

The LORD’s Truth is the factor which judges Generations. All who are not in true relationship with The LORD are sieved out by the new truth that is dawned out of Zion, for Law doth declare itself only from Zion. Does that mean varying truths ? No, it just means that the Spirit of devotion, affection and Praise of The LORD is same, but in and by a renewed Spirit and Truth. Just like a day before Jesus was born, Truth was held by Law, and anyone speaking contrary to Law was a liar. But after Jesus, truth became Jesus, and anyone speaking contrary to him was and is forever a liar. For Jesus Christ is the end of all things as much as the beginning of all. This and this alone is all Truth and nothing but Truth.
yeshayahu, and your point is . . . ?

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
Rach said:
I understand it just fine. I don't agree with all of it, but I understand it.
But the question remains....do you have a point to any of it....or is this just your soap box...a platform to preach your ideas?
Isa 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Just append the verse above to Understanding your Truth

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
And just how is a verse discussing the difference between brutal human rulers and of the Lords quiet, loving servant (Christ) supposed to impact on my "Understanding of Truth".
Sure, everything that Christ said, did or commands is centre of my life and understanding, that's a given.

But again you seem to have:
1 - no real point to your post, and
2 - are being as vague as possible.

Now, I don't mind discussing 'out there' ideas or possibilities, but man, you gotta make yourself plain, ok? And when people ask you for a point, or clarification on a previous post, don't just post another random post, equally lacking point or purpose....go back and break your previous post down. Let's start with your OP...the 'what if' post....would you care to, in a short paragraph, explain what your main point was?

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
Rach said:
And just how is a verse discussing the difference between brutal human rulers and of the Lords quiet, loving servant (Christ) supposed to impact on my "Understanding of Truth".
Sure, everything that Christ said, did or commands is centre of my life and understanding, that's a given.

But again you seem to have:
1 - no real point to your post, and
2 - are being as vague as possible.

Now, I don't mind discussing 'out there' ideas or possibilities, but man, you gotta make yourself plain, ok? And when people ask you for a point, or clarification on a previous post, don't just post another random post, equally lacking point or purpose....go back and break your previous post down. Let's start with your OP...the 'what if' post....would you care to, in a short paragraph, explain what your main point was?
seeing you dont see and hearing you dont understand ? the truth for the generation you have lived in is gospel...now then, what does " Isa 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth." mean ?

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
2560d1265195525-android-so-annoying-youwillforget.jpg

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep.....one of the primary reasons nonreligious people refuse to engage in conversations with religious people

All disagreement, whether it is based in logic or not, is repackaged and moralized and then, dismissed as prideful disagreement with God. And we wonder why Hitchens and Dawkins make sense to so many people......

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
yeshayahu said:
[SIZE=9pt]what if... ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]What is about to be said here maybe too radical for any ordinary Christian to cope with. Some may seem too hot to handle, some may shake the very basic foundation these so called politicians, administrators, charismatic Christians have managed to spell a veil with. I invite one and all true Christians to take time to reflect, in the wisdom and understanding of the Holy Spirit alone.

I want to bring it to notice that world and nation wide conspiracies did attain their bit to put slumber in Christian’s heart and soul. Many are lukewarm, some indifferent, others too hot but in cold areas. Since the beginning of the twentieth century, that is 1900’s, education has played a pivotal role in establishing false standards/notions/ideas. This has been a systematic, physical and psychological warfare to obliterate any true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and/or the Kingdom of God. The truth now has two faces. Broadly classified, one is secular, which encompasses science/research/education. The other spiritual, which reflects in the areas of religions ( one and all). In more broader terms, one can be a spiritualist and need not know Christ at all. And these two terms stand in equal merit, one obscuring the other from being the empirical truth.

I adjure one and all Christians to truly reflect what I am about to say. This could well serve as food for thought for some, wake up call for others, and may inspire general dissent in most. But all I seek is this, let every Christian truly ask the Spirit of God to guide them in the process of establishing truth, for in truth alone is the Kingdom of God established within and without us.

What if…the time and date is not true?
We all take it more or less for granted that we have lived two thousand years since Christ, give or take a little. Just look around for who established this Gregorian calendar, its credibility and true accountability. How did one and all simply come to agree with a calendar that has no real scientific proof to back it up with? Did these two thousand years really transpire between Christ and us ? If not, what may be their express purpose to draw a 2000 year rift ? As in the former sabbatical rest for the land lasting 70 years during the time of Daniel, what if the land of Israel just enjoyed the 490 year sabbatical and awaits the glorious return of Lord Jesus even as we speak ?

Also, in the name of dark ages, centuries of information is lost or guessed but seldom questioned. If one tends to use the term dark ages, then anything one appends to that period tends to be the light. And that light can be called anything - history, science, arts, crafts, facets and dimensions included. In which case, everything may be portrayed as truth which is in truth, a pack of lies.

What if…’the geography as represented’ of the world is not true ?
All nations, states and cities have been renamed or surnamed. New boundaries are established and new nations are born as if whimsical. And then, every nation is gifted with false leaders/generals as an dynamic advocate for its birth. One should not have much trouble with that, except when the nation of Israel was born. What if the nation of Israel is just another deception of satan to mislead people ? What if the land shown as current Israel is not where it used to be located in the bible ? Lets not speak about proofs, the devil is master and inventor of ‘ proof ‘.
Scripture shows it on and again that God and God alone is the gatherer of tribes. Israel cannot be inked by the governments of this world, but only outlined by the Spirit of God. Check out in both cases, how carefully God forms out a righteous nation Israel out of Egypt, such that even a little sin spells doom upon the entire nation. And the second time they are gathered, then too, their offering to God is with trembling hands and upright spirit as they try building the temple. Such are the seeds of those whom God chose to reconcile with or gather together.

One may presume that the hand of God is behind all this. As always, God did permit it. But let us reason after this manner, is it to send the ungodly into a greater delusion ? Any nation, Israel or others, God will not gather except in the name of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, God will do nothing in which His pleasure prospers. So what if neither the nation nor the land is Israel ? What if it is just keep our eyes off the true people and true land ?

What if…all education is evil and is deep ridden in occult ?
Evil is one that is against God and God alone. Surprising how education does all but point towards God. Mathematics is just a science, as fictional as any novel one can create in utter boredom. In truth true science always points to God. But their science seems to be just an approval of scientists dictating what needs to be so and not so. What if nothing truth has never been published, and everything they publish is but evil? What if the secular vein in which education continues, is the very shelter promoting all this evil ?

What if…occult is the true religion of the pagan?
What does a so called ancient of ancient language such as sanskrit born and developed in obscure rural india have in common many other ancient or contemporary languages such as english ? The answer is - Everything. Things such as names/places may differ but the science of occult is same, their core beliefs, ideas, phillosophy same. So much to the extent that one may just call it a photocopy.

What if the names/rituals of gods and goddesses never mattered but all there was and is to be nothing but satan worship ? satan in good light is as good as God in bad light. One need not look more ahead than this. Put satan in the only light available, and everything around it looks counterfeit.

What if…arts /crafts/sports/entertainment is just an extension of occult ?
If so, that would mean everything one deems in neutral perspective tends to doom in its own flight. While poor people and their families die in the process of growing food for others, others earns millions for showcasing their skins and skills. Entertainment and sports are not neutral, but terminally ill with fatal consequences before God. As is so, if it is not mentioned in the Scriptures, it is nothing but evil and vanity, but by far, vanity seems to be the greater evil hid in plain sight as no one questions the commitment to improve skills as a wee bit objectionable offence. There by, is the greatest portion mankind is disillusioned and spend lives chasing vain glories ?

What if…all world leaders /historians/icons were/are nothing but state actors ?
That question speaks for itself. Actually, their truth is never told and we tend to believe what they say or publish about themselves. If such can be the case, then there has never been one leader or icon ever born whose name is worth mentioning, leave alone their aspirations/inspirations. What if the heroes of all ages come tumbling down as a pack of cards in a game of famed deceit?

What if…all diseases were lab invented ?
What if all diseases, except those mentioned in the Scriptures were invented by some of the richest pharma companies that we know of. And if they were invented for sake of bio wars, population control and annihilation, then we could be looking at the greatest threats of all time as our closest and most trusted allies, especially when we are down and out and solely relying on them for cure. And we are not even speaking here about their control and manipulation in our day to day food consumptions. If this be true, then there is no saying on whose side are we battling the warfare.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]What if…the earth is not flat at all ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Did man really land on moon or was it a staged event just as spaceships on mars? Is sun the center or is it revolving around the earth ? Is sun really as big and just as distant from earth as they claim to be ? What if earth is flat and stationed ? Have the greatest natural catastrophes we witnessed just lab tests for people in and wanting greater control ? Are all Christian denominations just doctrines born out of accidents/claims or intents to sow discord ? Is democracy one of the greatest evils ever crafted to put and all in blind belief of the system around us, with no one to answer for anything that happens ? What does the term disclaimer actually mean…do any and everything without doing or saying so ?

It may seem too many questions in one closet. What if…it is made to appear so but in truth, just one simple false application in every sphere producing same results over and again ?

Even if some of the above be true, then we have been lied right into our faces, and its time we asked for greater intervention of the Holy Spirit in understanding these troubling times and heralding the new ones.

And this could well be the beginning. As the psalmist asks, what could a righteous man do, when the very foundations are destroyed?

An inestimable veil is spread upon one and all. Reflect, ponder and respond if inspired by the Holy Spirit.
[/SIZE]
I like what Solomon said at the end of his book ^_^

Ecclesiastes 12

13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:

Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,

whether it is good or evil.

Shalom!!!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
yeshayahu ... you have a gift alright .... if you were around in the 1950's and 1960's you could have been an excellent script writer for the TV Show The Twilight Zone

Most of their programs were exactly like your opening post.
---- our Gregorian calendar is not real
---- the world nations as we know them are simply an illusion
---- all the world leaders are actually just actors
---- everything is just one big conspiracy

Yes indeed .... science fiction mystery writers have a gift.

So yeshayahu .... have you been in The Twilight Zone your whole life , or is it just a recent phenomenon ?

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
had i made statements instead of asking questions, you would call me a madman or a conspirator, and now as i ask you to reflect within, you say, behold, a theorist and a beggar....what shall i then say ? you be children sitting in the market place and i dance or mourn to your whims ?

Yet, God's wisdom, however, is shown to be true by all who accept it