Reigning In Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:17,

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Do you understand when we talk about Christianity we are talking about every religion you can think of. There are Born again people in every religion. Not everyone in religion is born again, but there are born again Christian's in every religion. So when we talk about life and ruling and reigning in life we are talking about Christian's that have it fixed in them to do so, in their mind. It is a mind thing this business of life, living life, living by the life of another. It is a mind thing. The Apostle Paul said "I serve God with my spirit.' Romans 1:9,

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

What has happened to these knowers, to these that understand the spirit is complete, the joined unto life. "They that are joined unto the Lord are one spirit." What is it about them that sets them apart. We know there is "no respector of persons" in Christ, what is it? Their understanding, plain and simple, they understand their bible, revelation knowledge has been taught to them by the Holyspirit. That is the difference because there is no one better than another we are all the same. What happens is; they are just better off. They live by the life of another and life is expressed through them at any moment, it is who they, mind thing, mind renewal Paul said, the only difference is in mind.

Paul deals with spirit (completeness), soul (being completed), body (will be complete on the resurrection morning). But as you follow Paul and what he has to say, you see a pattern, you must be able to divide spirit and soul or your just not going to understand. The pattern is; he deals with the mind more than anything else, why is that? Because the mind is where expression comes from. We cannot express spirit without mind, and no mind expression without spirit. So defining and dividing the two is imperative. Your soul is already expressing, but what is it expressing. You do have a choice (soul-mind), you are either expressing the old I, or the new I. The old I has it's identity in the sin nature, and the new I has it's identity in the new nature. But the mind must learn that (soul teaching).

So Christian's can live like the devil sometimes. A point needs to be made here! Even when you are getting mind renewal to the things of God you will not be the little perfect saint religion tries to make you (gospel of correcting the flesh all the time). The gospel of Jesus Christ is a perfect spirit in Christ, you will never in this body perfect living it. But it's hearers make all efforts to know Christ as life and live it. Christ comes out just give it time, it's a new life and most will have to spend the entire life time learning the Christ that is in them.

If you feel there is a chance you may perfect expression in Christianity then you have a vivid imagination. Some will say "oh we should be Holy because God is holy." " Or what about King David being the Apple of God's eye, " well I don't think you really want to get into King David do you. No man has ever lived it just right yet, nor will they. You can strive and we should, but you will be best served to put soul perfection away as a gospel because it will not happen. I don't believe it was God's intention to have a bunch of little perfect kids running around condemning the world and others because their not as perfect as they are. Quite the opposite, we are the light of the world, so we will be tested, tried, fall down get up, get in trouble at times with the father, but we will be found true. We shall reign in life by Christ expression in you. Bless you.

Last edited: