Religious Facade Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?
The first commandment is the deepest law of the Spirit of Life in Christ.
In fact it is the commandment of Jesus the Christ.
lol

lol

lol

And God does not give you everything you petition Him.

Not even close.

But hey
I'm game
match up with me
on the Commandments of Jesus the Christ.
Winner takes all.

Do you accept my challenge?

Are you calling me a liar? 100% of my prayers are answered, because they are 100% His will. Sorry if you can't relate.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?
lol

lol

lol

And God does not give you everything you petition Him.

Not even close.

But hey
I'm game
match up with me
on the Commandments of Jesus the Christ.
Winner takes all.

Do you accept my challenge?
"Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has given all your children over to me. And I did not have to tempt Him.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I quote it and give you it's text?

lol

lol

lol

I didn't think so...

Remember this false witness is before the Lord God, so you better know what you are talking about, or you are using His name in vain.

Last edited:

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think so...

Remember this is before the Lord God, so you better know what you are talking about, or you are using His name in vain.
Really?

And like what else do you have to lose other than your life and soul?

They already belong to me.

What else do you have that you are willing
to put up for this challenge you have requested of me?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?

And like what else do you have to lose other than your life and soul?

They already belong to me.

What else do you have that you are willing
to put up for this challenge you have requested of me?

Stay on the subject. What is the text of this commandment of Jesus? You don't seem to know. I'll give you a gold star if you can correctly quote it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you calling me a liar? 100% of my prayers are answered, because they are 100% His will. Sorry if you can't relate.

Same here CL, 100%. And, THAT is how I know that peace that surpasses all understanding. We already know His will as revealed in His word to us so, that's a no brainer! lol. Then we have the petitions. That is always a "Your will be done Lord" and, even if you don't move that mountain, my faith remains in you. His ways are so much higher and better than ours. Perfect in ALL His ways so...I gladly put myself in His hands, His control and leading. NO better place to be, Imho :)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same here CL, 100%. And, THAT is how I know that peace that surpasses all understanding. We already know His will as revealed in His word to us so, that's a no brainer! lol. Then we have the petitions. That is always a "Your will be done Lord" and, even if you don't move that mountain, my faith remains in you. His ways are so much higher and better than ours. Perfect in ALL His ways so...I gladly put myself in His hands, His control and leading. NO better place to be, Imho :)

He's just a child (19) and has a lot to learn. The phrase, too big for his britches, comes to mind. I would love to teach him, but I'm not sure he's teachable. So I'm off to bed. Night, sis!

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's just a child (19) and has a lot to learn. The phrase, too big for his britches, comes to mind. I would love to teach him, but I'm not sure he's teachable. So I'm off to bed. Night, sis!
Sometimes I suppose we just need to throw in that towel, ha!
I'm off to sleep too...nite.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I was hoping that you wouldn't fall for it.
He is a troll. ( Hidden in Him says he knows him on other sites and is just being a nuisance and wants attention.

This is his post on a different thread...you can discern the spirit. :)
It was his response to me calling him a troll... It looks like rubbish, but just click on it anyway...its a link to his stupid post.
ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, can you?

Has anyone reported him yet... his posts are just side-tracts and attention getting...."look at me, look at me, look at me"...like a spoilt child ..!!

Probably another one on drugs ....we get 'em

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone reported him yet... his posts are just side-tracts and attention getting...."look at me, look at me, look at me"...like a spoilt child ..!!

Probably another one on drugs ....we get 'em

I don't really care if he calls me a liar. He's actually calling John the apostle a liar. My life confirms the scripture. He doesn't believe it is possible, so He doesn't actually know the power of God. He may be a troll as you say, but I feel sorry for him.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The trap or snare is to be found in the scriptures themselves. Why did Jesus speak in parables? Why did he not also give the interpretation of the parables he spoke to everyone?

Why when the Jewish leadership came to him asking for a sign did he say the only sign they would received would be that of Jonas?

The scriptures themselves contain all of the answers, or signs if you will, that we need, but why is that that some men reading and studying remain blind to God's real message to men?

Why is it when God sent Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and slavery that they repeatedly murmured against him and thereby also against God?

The parables are a trap. The written scriptures are a trap. They are traps to and for those who ask amiss as James put it:

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3
I know why Jesus spoke in parables...there's more than one reason.
This was included in my studies some years ago.

Jesus could be the answer or He could be the stumbling block.
Agreed.

I just don't believe these traps were put there on purpose.
Jesus would have liked for everyone to be saved.
Maybe we could say that the snares are there naturally?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know...depends on how you look at it, GG. Maybe the snares are there as a sort of flaming sword to guard the way to the tree of life Or...they are there to trap the wise or highminded.

God knows men. And He knows the wiles of Satan. That could be the reason they are there.