Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I was quoting a line from a song by a musical group called "The 2nd Chapter of Acts." They were from my time. :)

That's funny,
Was that from the days of wax cylinder records? - LOL

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 59:1

59 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Heavenly Father thank you for giving us access to you and loving us enough to care for our burdens. Thank you that AlwaysOnAJourney feels that he can come here and share prayer requests.

God you are highly exalted. You are high and lifted up! You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we ask or think. You have all power to heal, restore, deliver, and save today. Your name is power and majesty. You are worthy of praise, honor, and glory.

Father, please forgive my sins and weaknesses in Jesus' name. Don't let them hinder my prayers.

I ask for a breakthrough in the life of AlwaysOnAJourney. I pray that you speak to him and minister in ways only you can. I plead the blood of Jesus over his mind, body, and heart. I call upon your name to set your angels about him. I pray that what the enemy meant for evil in his life, you use for good. I know you love him and intend good for his life. I know all the pain and suffering he has gone through was not your intention but from the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy.

Reveal your goodness, Lord. In your way, in your timing, reveal what is good and the direction he should go. Give him joy and confidence. Let the very things meant to destroy him be the same things that testify of your power and goodness to transform and uplift.

Bless his finances, relationships, health, and his soul.

And help us, as his brothers and sisters, to keep praying and fully embrace him. Let us be Jesus to him.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Trusting you now, Lord. Amen.

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen