Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you patiently waiting for your chance to become a god of your own planet and "savior" of the people that you fathered to inhabit your personal planet, like these other "Christians" teach God was made and fathered the human race on this world (and they will become after death)?

I think a Christian has the right to place such conra-biblical beliefs on "ignore" without being accused of being "not very Christian". The Pharisees were guilty of far less error and John and Jesus corrected them ... harshly at times. Being threatened with "Ignore" seems a rather mild rebuke given the depth of Biblical error in Mormon teaching.

ALL ROADS do not lead to God ... only the Narrow Road through the gate of Jesus of the Gospels.
Thank you !

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strongly dislike power drunk folks.
As if I'm the only one insulting to others.
Try being more involved in reading ALL post.

@Jane_Doe22 , if YOU were offended, I apologize !

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow. So, you think I am "power drunk"?? Yet another thinly veiled insult.
"@Jane_Doe22[/USER] , if YOU were offended, I apologize !" <---Gee, ya think she WASN'T offended??!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why people are thread fighting over religion. Look! this was not the intention of this thread.

I am looking for prayer because, over the years, I have had a difficult time in forums. Recently I've needed to get help in the Debian Linux forums and things haven't gone so smoothly. I also realize that I'm probably not the only one here that has had issues with communication in forums. That is why I think it is a good idea to pray about this. Once again, please stop fighting over religion in this thread! There are plenty of other places on this website to argue over that stuff.

Thank you to those that have stayed on topic and prayed.
I apologize to you @AlwaysOnAJourney

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why people are thread fighting over religion. Look! this was not the intention of this thread.

I am looking for prayer because, over the years, I have had a difficult time in forums. Recently I've needed to get help in the Debian Linux forums and things haven't gone so smoothly. I also realize that I'm probably not the only one here that has had issues with communication in forums. That is why I think it is a good idea to pray about this. Once again, please stop fighting over religion in this thread! There are plenty of other places on this website to argue over that stuff.

Thank you to those that have stayed on topic and prayed.
Amen! This is a prayer forum to request prayer or support others with prayer. Arguments or debates should not occur here.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My perspective: I'm dedicated to Christ and Truth. I shout my testimony, my love of Him, and the light He has shared with me. "Mormons" do indeed celebrate Jesus Christ, the very Son of God.

I don't find value in putting others down or going on about why I think they are wrong. Rather than nurse wounds, let's instead show each other grace and strive to better follow Him :)

Reactions: amadeus

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My perspective: I'm dedicated to Christ and Truth. I shout my testimony, my love of Him, and the light He has shared with me. "Mormons" do indeed celebrate Jesus Christ, the very Son of God.

I don't find value in putting others down or going on about why I think they are wrong. Rather than nurse wounds, let's instead show each other grace and strive to better follow Him :)
Thank you if that's an acceptance of my apology of if you were offended .
We will now part.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Devil frequently jabs me, saying "those people who kicked you off their forum deserve Hell" and I remember the rejection and it really hurts. I'm not sure what the answer is; they could have given me pointers on how to communicate better, but they didn't - whose fault is that?

I'm just saying, I've been there - the Lord only knows if they'll ever want me back, once we are all in Heaven!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still praying for you daily, brother. God bless you