Renewed prayer for my wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will make it right for you brother! Be of good cheer.

We bought our first car in 2015 in 15 years. Had it 3 months and Satan tried to kill me in it. T-boned by a fellow at 60mph. Totaled the car $16k damage. Left me with a concussion. Young guy was unhurt but didn't walk across the street to see if I was alive.

God showed me his hand in a vision between my car and Satan's agent. He told me he'd kept me from the angel of death.

By His grace we are overcomers. Tell your wife ALL WILL BE WELL.
Give God the glory, my friend!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh NO John...so sorry to hear this...especially with poor Kathy so sick at the moment. :oops:
One test after another right now... Dave and I will pray about the frustrating car issue.

Many hugs to you both....Helen
Thanks Helen,
We did hear from the Valet Company this morning. He'll be making trip to our town tomorrow to get the rental car locally and bring it to us. I am not anxious as I like my Odyssey van but I guess it beats getting rides from the neighbors or walking. He reconfirmed that they will either return our vehicle to in the condition it was or buy us new one. But, all of that takes time. I guess they have to give the police time to find first and then see what kind of condition it is in... Kathy feels better just being at home even if she is miserable in her illness.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~amadeus~

Awe...
Glory to God you are keeping strong in faith. He will walk with you through these trials, He is faithful and it will pass.

Gods Blessing and Comfort upon you and your wife.

Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~amadeus~

Awe...
Glory to God you are keeping strong in faith. He will walk with you through these trials, He is faithful and it will pass.

Gods Blessing and Comfort upon you and your wife.

Taken
Thank you brother! We serve a mighty God.

Reactions: Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone for all of the prayers. After the diagnosis of pneumonia by an ER physician our pulmonologist wanted to see Kathy personally since she was not really improving... although neither was she getting worse. So he gave us an appointment in his office for yesterday late A.M. Since we are 60 some miles away we left early A.M. in time for a chest X-ray prior to the appointment. We were more than ready to go home when we left his office. It had already been a long tiring day for us. But... then...

Our car had been stolen while we were with the doctor. It was parked by a valet service and they are responsible but it still leaves us without transportation for the moment. The valet service is supposed to bring us a rental car sometime today. Please pray that all goes well in these things and that the police or someone finds our vehicle in good condition and returns it to us. It is our only vehicle and was supposed to last us the rest of our lives. We are trusting God, but we are for the moment in a difficult position.
Praying for Kathy's healing and interceding for God's protection from the attack of the enemy on your life! Assigning ministering angels to come an minister strength and endurance in your body and mind.....God Bless you Amadeus!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Kathy's healing and interceding for God's protection from the attack of the enemy on your life! Assigning ministering angels to come an minister strength and endurance in your body and mind.....God Bless you Amadeus!
Thank you sister. Give God all of the glory! We are waiting on Him.