Repeated dreams...help me understand what that is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the encouragement :p It just happened once I think. I've been having dizzy spells and they said it was vertigo. I'm still kinda figuring out what is going on and not totally sure.
ITS the shot . The doctor whose car i work on said he too was getting vertigo .
I dont want to cause you to panic . THERE IS NO NEED to panic . Folks make mistakes .
Take it to GOD my friend . I will also pray for you . I told some of you all on this site about that doctor i talked to a few months back
and his vertigo . Your immune system is responding to it . THEY SHOULD NEVER have given this trash to the people .
I will try and find where i warned you all about this , so as you can see MONTHS back i warned about this . I TALK TO DOCTORS
to nurses . THIS SHOT IS BAD NEWS . AND I warned us all , IT was not the short term effects that i was concerned with
BUT THE LONG TERM ONES . Devin . Just pray my friend . I WILL TOO . THE LORD is merciful . HE can heal you my friend .
BUT Please , DONT TALK ONE MORE SOUL into getting that shot . STOP that . This shot is bad news .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the encouragement :p It just happened once I think. I've been having dizzy spells and they said it was vertigo. I'm still kinda figuring out what is going on and not totally sure.

are you anxious? When I’m anxious, even when I don’t know I’m anxious, I’ve noticed involuntarily holding my breath. Not breathing. When they X-ray my lungs they are usually hyperventilated and said I stack my breaths instead of letting all the air out. It isn’t something I consciously do so I’m not sure how to stop doing it. But yeah, it can cause dizziness similar to hyperventilating and people use to breathe in a paper bag. I’m not saying this is what you are doing but I’m only sharing it could possibly be anxiety. I use an inhaler and breathing techniques at night to relax.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be. However, my point was about you personally. Is there anything you have left unsaid, or that is still an issue for you with regard to your ex?
Of course she's moved on with her life. But it is you that has these dreams. That can mean it is something in your subconscious or conscience even, that has not fully resolved the breakup with her. And perhaps now it's showing up to let you know what you need to still let go of in order to have peace.
She's moved on. But have you?
Don't answer this, this is simply probing on my part to see if when you read this if it has any resonance, applies, to maybe be the reason you have dreams about getting back with her.

Who initiated the divorce?
Did it come out of left field? For the other of you, meaning the one who was asked for the divorce, not the one who asked for the divorce.
Do you want to get back with her?

As far as the crushing feeling in your dreams, if the masks are an issue for you, if you have breathing issues, like asthma, COPD, that may be part of why you're having those dreams.
Masks are stifeling, and are hot. Especially in summer and especially if it's humid. How those make you feel can be why you have those dreams of being crushed. Because of the anxiety you have just wearing masks. Masks don't protect us from others. It's suppose protects others from us. If that makes sense. In actuality none of this mask stuff makes sense.

Masks can cause issues to the wearer too.

Best wishes.
You could look at the real life issues to solve dreams and that does work for most dreams, but these are repeats and probably sent by God. Genesis 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Reactions: QuickFilly

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you anxious? When I’m anxious, even when I don’t know I’m anxious, I’ve noticed involuntarily holding my breath. Not breathing. When they X-ray my lungs they are usually hyperventilated and said I stack my breaths instead of letting all the air out. It isn’t something I consciously do so I’m not sure how to stop doing it. But yeah, it can cause dizziness similar to hyperventilating and people use to breathe in a paper bag. I’m not saying this is what you are doing but I’m only sharing it could possibly be anxiety. I use an inhaler and breathing techniques at night to relax.
Thanks, I only noticed it once, the dizzy spells are coming from something else.

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could look at the real life issues to solve dreams and that does work for most dreams, but these are repeats and probably sent by God. Genesis 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
That's twice you've said that. "...and probably sent by God."
If that is the case, and only God knows, why not let it play out according to God's plan for you? Why ask us our interpretation of something you think is probably from God and sent to you in dreams?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's twice you've said that. "...and probably sent by God."
If that is the case, and only God knows, why not let it play out according to God's plan for you? Why ask us our interpretation of something you think is probably from God and sent to you in dreams?
Why not let it play out? Had the pharaoh done that they would all be dead.
Why as you guys for an interpretation? The Pharaoh had Joseph to interpret his dreams. He could not do it himself.

Reactions: QuickFilly

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You recently quit tobacco products.
More oxygen is entering your system.. breathe through your nose and out your mouth.
Withdrawal symptoms can cause anxiety, restlessness, irritability, strange dreams..
check out withdrawal symptoms from nicotine.
Quitting tobacco is definately a mind battle.

Congrats to you Devin. Stick with it.
I been trying for 40 years to quit.
I can't deal with the anxiety and the feeling of not being able to catch my breath.
I quit for 3 months one time. It was hell.
Then life happened and I restarted.

Your probably trying to compensate the feeling of trouble breathing by breathing more often and deeper.
This can cause dizziness.
In through the nose and out the mouth, slow and smooth.

HUGS
(Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. But I have experienced the same symptoms)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You recently quit tobacco products.
More oxygen is entering your system.. breathe through your nose and out your mouth.
Withdrawal symptoms can cause anxiety, restlessness, irritability, strange dreams..
check out withdrawal symptoms from nicotine.
Quitting tobacco is definately a mind battle.

Congrats to you Devin. Stick with it.
I been trying for 40 years to quit.
I can't deal with the anxiety and the feeling of not being able to catch my breath.
I quit for 3 months one time. It was hell.
Then life happened and I restarted.

Your probably trying to compensate the feeling of trouble breathing by breathing more often and deeper.
This can cause dizziness.
In through the nose and out the mouth, slow and smooth.

HUGS
(Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. But I have experienced the same symptoms)
I have a method and had quit for 10 years before. If you try to quit cold turkey you get breathing gasps like you have no oxygen, even happens with chew tobacco. I have a plan to reduce my dosage until there is very little nicotine in my system. That's what I did last time and I found it to be very easy compared to trying to quit cold turkey.

There is also a time of the month when it is easier to quit then other times. It's like a pms cycle for everyone in reverse. So if you are at a real low dose like ultra light cigarettes every two hours or more, then when that monthly cycle hits it is much easier.

Cheers!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ain't Pharaoh and none of us are Joseph.;)
Perhaps none of us are Joseph, but are any of us ever given interpretations from God?
Given what Apostle Paul was inspired to write here, just exactly what is an interpreter?

"If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God." I Cor 14:27-28

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I feel there is a reason and I think it might be me with God again, like I lost him somehow. But he's always here so maybe I'm wrong on that. I'll keep searching for what these dreams mean.
Would you like me to share a secret with you .
There is a reason why paul wrote , stir yourself up and peter would use the same reminder , I stir you up by .......pure way of remembrance .
Would you like to know where you can find that remembrance . THE SAME BOOK GOD PUT ME INTO .
YES . Open it again and start feasting , start praying . Stir thyself up . I hope you got stirred up with great hope by what i was even led
to remind you about . Start fresh in JUST the bible . Now that is the KEY . JUST the bible . Read it and suckle from the milk of the word
like a three day straved lamb grabs hold on its mamas teet . IT DRINKS like there is no tomorrow . DRINK YE IN THE GLORIOUS
TRUTH in that BIBLE and ye shall find rest and joy and great hope in your heart . Feast on my friend . You are loved and shall be prayed
for as well .

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps none of us are Joseph, but are any of us ever given interpretations from God?
Given what Apostle Paul was inspired to write here, just exactly what is an interpreter?

"If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God." I Cor 14:27-28
I think we are. However, I also think that is a separate matter than this under discussion currently.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we are. However, I also think that is a separate matter than this under discussion currently.
Are there none hereon this forum who at times interpret dreams as did Joseph and Daniel? We had one for a long while who certainly was often doing it right. He's been gone for a while, but there may now be another. Who knows what gifts from God the various members of this forum may have? God for certain and perhaps one who has the gift.

The matter under discussion, I believe, was "Repeated dreams... help me understand what that is" If God has given the interpretation to someone here, should we not listen to such a person? Even some without that specific gift may at times be used of God in that capacity, or...?