Replacement theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CoreIssue,

It would be helpful if you would provide summaries of the videos. Those who want to, could then watch any or all of them, if interested because of your summaries. :)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CoreIssue,

It would be helpful if you would provide summaries of the videos. Those who want to, could then watch any or all of them, if interested because of your summaries. :)
There's just too much material covered in each video to first watch every second and then create a full summary.

I am providing the data for those that wish to to see.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's just too much material covered in each video to first watch every second and then create a full summary.

But, if everyone says, "TLDR" you have done a lot of work for nothing. :oops:

Wafer

May 16, 2019
Yuma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I try to avoid anything that offers too much material. That is the mark of a crackpot site. Either a presentation agrees with the bible or it does not. If it agrees, it will be rather short. If it does not, it is not worth watching. It is the bible that sets forth truth, not this or that "ism".

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to avoid anything that offers too much material. That is the mark of a crackpot site. Either a presentation agrees with the bible or it does not. If it agrees, it will be rather short. If it does not, it is not worth watching. It is the bible that sets forth truth, not this or that "ism".
Thing is with massive amounts of information you Absorb it slowly over time. Not one big gulp.

I've had things that I understood immediately. Other things to years.

The key is availability so everyone can absorb at their own rate.

A brief summary statement may make some happy, but it does not really cover the information.

Wafer

May 16, 2019
Yuma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is with massive amounts of information you Absorb it slowly over time. Not one big gulp.

I've had things that I understood immediately. Other things to years.

The key is availability so everyone can absorb at their own rate.

A brief summary statement may make some happy, but it does not really cover the information.

You are not getting the point. People refuse to watch a video without a reason. The summary offers a reason.

Reactions: amadeus